ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Pittsburgh

I'm so sick of this coaching staff. They don't have the fire in them to light up their team in big games. I'm sure he will blame the players again, as usual.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Hey, maybe Pitt will play their safeties up and allow us to throw over the top? Doubt it. We have the only dumb f**kiing coaching staff to do that.

Six years into HCNB's tenure and we have this pathetic defense. Six years of building this. Really? Talk about abysmal coaching jobs, this is at the top of the list.

No excuses.

HCNB gave us this trash. It's time to take him out to the curb.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Let me predict the post game.......

"Well, our secondary has to do better. We can't let guys get behind us. Guys have to tackle better. Offense has to execute. Greene has to throw it better".

Coach, what about your decisions?

"Players didn't execute".

We’re what, 6 years or so into HCNB’s tenure, and the guy has won nothing, hasn’t recruited a QB who is a threat to complete a pass, has no quick-twitch guys at the skill positions, has a defense riddled with holes in the secondary, he gets outcoached by Narduzzi and Franklin (2 well-known coaching underachievers), has done nothing to excite the fan base, makes some of the dumbest in-game decisions imaginable, can’t recruit worth a damn, keeps getting transfers from glorified Division II programs instead of big-time programs and is generally a bumbling embarrassment to the university … so why is he still the head coach? Anybody who has watched HCNB teams knew he would find a way to lose this game. You knew it would happen. So why is he still the coach?

• Haha
Reactions: psu 83
We’re what, 6 years or so into HCNB’s tenure, and the guy has won nothing, hasn’t recruited a QB who is a threat to complete a pass, has no quick-twitch guys at the skill positions, has a defense riddled with holes in the secondary, he gets outcoached by Narduzzi and Franklin (2 well-known coaching underachievers), has done nothing to excite the fan base, makes some of the dumbest in-game decisions imaginable, can’t recruit worth a damn, keeps getting transfers from glorified Division II programs instead of big-time programs and is generally a bumbling embarrassment to the university … so why is he still the head coach? Anybody who has watched HCNB teams knew he would find a way to lose this game. You knew it would happen. So why is he still the coach?
I will defend his representation, he has generally represented the university with class. I find no fault with the rest of your statement.

I'll just say that was not pass interference In the endzone. He didn't even touch him. Oh and fire brown asap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT