ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Penn State - Opening Game 2024

I liked how HCNB was able to use the two hour rain delay, watch the game film, made adjustments, and really attack this PSU team....

oh wait....that'd didn't happen.

I can only imagine HCNB will be fielding questions like:

Was the coca-cola cold enough for you
Did you think the uniforms were the right shade of blue and gold
On 4th and 1, the call was for Greene to run up the middle, do you think the farmers benefited from today's rain storm

• Haha
Reactions: xWVU2010x
I can only imagine HCNB will be fielding questions like:

Was the coca-cola cold enough for you
Did you think the uniforms were the right shade of blue and gold
On 4th and 1, the call was for Greene to run up the middle, do you think the farmers benefited from today's rain storm
What team doesn't throw softball questions to their coach?

Are reporters part of the team? Are they supposed to be?
I agree wholeheartedly but if the program cuts off access to a local media outlet that is hugely detrimental. So that’s why our media and basically all others that don’t have big city media covering the team, all just pander to the coach and don’t try to ask hard questions.

I agree wholeheartedly but if the program cuts off access to a local media outlet that is hugely detrimental. So that’s why our media and basically all others that don’t have big city media covering the team, all just pander to the coach and don’t try to ask hard questions.
And that's what's so freaking frustrating.... You can only sweep pooh under the rug for so long, before the house starts to stink

Become a reporter and go ask them instead of bitching like a little girl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT