ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Oklahoma State

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Game kicks off at 3:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon and will be televised on ABC.

Conditioning? Will WVU have an edge in this? Oklahoma State had a tough time and had to play their starters the whole game. WVU emptied the bench early playing just about everyone. With the heat is there a carry over from that first game?

Up front is the difference maker. This will decide the winner.

Chuba Hubbard is such an emotional weakling that he made a big social media issue over what tee shirt his coach was wearing while his coach was fishing with his own family on private time. It started the wave of wimphood sensorship that we are currently seeing, and of course which led to us losing a great DC. I hope we absolutely destroy that RB today and he has the worst season of his life.

To take it a step further, I hope we knock Josh Sills in the backfield every run play right into Chuba Flubbard and they both get the crap knocked out of them. Just sayin.....

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Would be nice if the diversity committee would have hired a DC to replace the guy they ran out of town. It is really hard to focus on the game anymore.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
See better play callung on midget ball. Terrible preparation. Heading for another crapper again. Maybe that's a good thing...havung no fans vs Baylor.

So, spinning the ball after a 1st down is "unsportsmanlike"........but after every play waving to the crowd, pointing at your opponent, and drawing attention to yourself is not?

Reactions: JoePaEer
Our offensive line is getting owned.
Is it me or de we look like we have the “awe geeze shucks” attitude. No chip on our shoulder at all.

Well..suck on offense...suck on defense...and for the trifecta...suck on soecial teams. Starting to laugh at this farce though.

Down 17-0.

2 years ago we were in the same situation against Ok State and came back and .., Oh Wait never mind WVU was up by 17 and Ok State came back and beat us.

In any case.

got right where we want them. They are so screwed now!

Last edited:
Trust the climb

one other thing the girls holding the side slappers (female front row ok state fans slapping the wall) are not in the same leage as Jen Sterger and the FSU Cow Girls

While I'd rather be winning, I didn't think it was that bad. A couple big plays was the difference.

The worst part is, again, the coverage of the game.

First of all, it says it's on ABC and I get home at 3:30 and a local team is playing and there is a whole quarter to go.

So then get on my Roku, missing a chunk of the game in the meantime but I get on and WVU is hanging tough but ESPN is awful, missing the start of plays, not showing replays and instead showing things unrelated to the game, etc.

And then OSU hits a couple big plays and then for some strange reason the game becomes ABC News. If an unexpected, breaking news event happened then fine, go to the news, but the formal nomination of a SCOTUS judge who will now be talked about non-stop for the next month isn't newsworthy, especially when it was the same person that everybody expected to be nominated.

I still don't know how WVU scored but thankfully they had 7 when I figured out how to get it back via Roku.

ESPN is, plain and simple, horrible. It's been that way for a long time. I so wish there was a way for a game to be on two different networks and for viewers to vote on who they liked better by who they watch. When a game is on one network (and ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, etc is one network) then you have no choice but to watch that channel if you want to see the game.

Trust the shrivel. When we have an opportunity to make a difference we look the worst. Also not having a DC is kind of pathetic.

How we got stuck with Brown instead of Leach or Kiffin is mind boggling. Another great decision by Shane Lyons.

Last edited:
Chuba grew up in racial turmoil in the racist, violent gutters of Canada. That's why Gundy's OAN shirt hurt his feelings so much. He was beaten and hung by one of those shirts in the streets of Canada. He needed to take a stand. It was a mess. So he called Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration.

Did they change the rules of football? Does the team with the most yards now win, not the most points? Maybe our coaches know more...........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT