ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Oklahoma State

Have to win three out of these last four to seal the deal, or win one or two in conference tournament. Lose three out of four, and might as well get the forks out.

Have to win three out of these last four to seal the deal, or win one or two in conference tournament. Lose three out of four, and might as well get the forks out.
So glad you are here to tell us this stuff...you think?

Can't you find a michigan board for your nonsense?

Half of that is already in play. The pitch forks have been out on this board since the first of January.

Real fans will watch every game they can and hope for the best outcome whenever a team with WV is being represented.

i will be watching as I have my entire life and won't stop until I am 6 feet under.

Comes down to-do you want a winning, highly successful basketball program, or do you want to give coaches lifetime tenure regardless of results.

Every school in the country moves on when results arent what is desired. Except apparently WVU which has a social media squad telling people what they see isn’t what they see,just keep spending money and supporting no matter what.

Anyone feel that after five years not being able to defend the high ball screen, the problem might be how we coach it?

I heard Chris Beard is at the game tonight. With his North Texas roots, I've heard he's a shoo-in. He bought Wren Baker a cheesecake.

Real fans will watch every game they can and hope for the best outcome whenever a team with WV is being represented.

i will be watching as I have my entire life and won't stop until I am 6 feet under.
I am watching. Without expectations.

Over/under before the black ref (no idea what how name is) is convicted of racketeering?

Dude makes no attempt to hide his bias

It’s crazy that a 20 point lead at home vs a mediocre team that has had a guy tossed isn’t safe.

Solid performance. I was worried they wouldn’t show up tonight after the last game. I’ll take a W anytime in this conference.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Their bigs look like fullbacks just super physical every possession down the lane. How they are not calling offensive fouls on that is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT