ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball at Baylor

There are no Bigs on the team. Not a single front man is a true 5. Huggins 2 worst teams could at least rebound the badketball.
That is just restating my point. The guys who were supposed to play as our "bigs" or rebounders (Cottrell, Carrigan, and Paulicap) have all shat the bed in that department. We don't even need a "true 5" as you've said given Kevin Jones, Ebanks, and Holton were not "true 5" players, but mixed it up on the boards with the best of them.

That is just restating my point. The guys who were supposed to play as our "bigs" or rebounders (Cottrell, Carrigan, and Paulicap) have all shat the bed in that department. We don't even need a "true 5" as you've said given Kevin Jones, Ebanks, and Holton were not "true 5" players, but mixed it up on the boards with the best of them.
Part of the problem for piss poor rebounding is poor shot selection by back court.

Lol... you actually used the middle school word "shat"? Ding...a ....ling.

Lol... you actually used the middle school word "shat"? Ding...a ....ling.

Oh God I forgot to click the ignore button and had to read more about how you polish the chrome off the dozens of greasy slobs who use your old lady as an adult video store bathroom. I gotta go hurl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT