ADVERTISEMENT

Was just thinking, if we would only have

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
Coach Dan and Marshall's talent, we could have put Iowa St. away much earlier. Oh well, have to settle with a team that hates to play on the road without one of our best players.

I was thinking if only you didn't come around, puffing your chest after WVu wins a game, you might look like you have the balls to talk smack.

Seems like you've been MIA since the Florida loss? If not completely then you sure haven't posted much. Oh let me guess...just like Cat, you've just been so busy with things.

Oh let me guess...just like Cat, you've just been so busy with things.

mg22630230.200-1_800.jpg

I was thinking if only you didn't come around, puffing your chest after WVu wins a game, you might look like you have the balls to talk smack.

Seems like you've been MIA since the Florida loss? If not completely then you sure haven't posted much. Oh let me guess...just like Cat, you've just been so busy with things.
Angry again? Sure glad we don't play you next year. You guys might finish above .500.

Reactions: 30CAT
"We finish higher practically every year."

lol... holy hell... f'idiot...

in 120+ seasons of WVU football you might have been ranked higher than us 10 times... maybe 10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh...ootball#Early_history_.281895.E2.80.931934.29

"Henderson's 1937 conference championship would be the Herd's last until 1988."
That's 50 years of SUCK...

Hell, you played midget league from 1895-1996....
That's 100 years of SUCK...

So, when you moved up in 1997, is that when the moooo started taking millions from the WV taxpayers ? If so, it's been a complete waste of time & money.

Last edited:
"We finish higher practically every year."

lol... holy hell... f'idiot...

in 120+ seasons of WVU football you might have been ranked higher than us 10 times... maybe 10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh...ootball#Early_history_.281895.E2.80.931934.29

"Henderson's 1937 conference championship would be the Herd's last until 1988."
That's 50 years of SUCK...

Hell, you played midget league from 1895-1996....
That's 100 years of SUCK...

So, when you moved up in 1997, is that when the moooo started taking millions from the WV taxpayers ? If so, it's been a complete waste of time & money.

It's funny you mention the tax payers money. How in the absolute fvck can you say anything to anyone else? WVu has been raping the pockets of WV citizens for years. WVu is the Enron of college football. You morons return NOTHING on the funding invested in football.

What have you accomplished since joining the Big XII? You're just a financial burden that needs cut off. You're a line item that needs deleted from State budget.

We will be just fine without you. Case in point, football. We finish higher practically every year.
I know it is great for Marshla. Now you can claim to be better than WVU every year since you don't play us. It really feeds into that moral victory mentality that Marshla is so good at. Nothing is better than a moral victory when you can't win on the field or the court.
It's funny you mention the tax payers money. How in the absolute fvck can you say anything to anyone else? WVu has been raping the pockets of WV citizens for years. WVu is the Enron of college football. You morons return NOTHING on the funding invested in football.

What have you accomplished since joining the Big XII? You're just a financial burden that needs cut off. You're a line item that needs deleted from State budget.
Done went full retard again. There are a 100,000+ WVU grads adding to the West Virginia economy. You know doctors, nurses, ag majors, engineers desists to name a few. Marshla adds a fraction of what WVU does. Hell look at the growth around Morgantown verses Huntington? Why is it you want everyone to know just how limited you are? 0-12

False.

The state of West Virginia's ROI is $40 for each dollar invested in WVU. No way our fine state "deletes" WVU from its budget. It makes too much money off its investment in WVU.

Clearly, your hatred (over sports, mind you) clouds your judgement.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
False.

The state of West Virginia's ROI is $40 for each dollar invested in WVU. No way our fine state "deletes" WVU from its budget. It makes too much money off its investment in WVU.

Clearly Kelly talks out of his a$$. Poor judgment is all he has.

ItWVu has been raping the pockets of WV citizens for years. WVu is the Enron of college football. You morons return NOTHING on the funding invested in football.

You've got facts that support that claim?

Of course you don't.

Of course you don't.

I might have some facts that would absolutely put the lie to his assertions.

Let's go back a ways.......When the New Mountaineer Field was built the state bonding authority was used to secure the money to build the stadium. Also in that bond was a bb facility for FS's new bb arena.

But, have I forgotten another new construction that was financed too? Not really.....Cam Henderson Arena was also built from that bond issue.

WVU rapidly paid off it's share by '86(thought to be a 30 year deal but we took care of it early).

Low and behold Marshall sought and got bonding for their new fb stadium(btw, it cost more than MF).

Predictably MU could only pay a small amount toward retiring the bonded indebtness, in fact, $30,000 a year, a payoff of 1000 years. 1000, I said.

Sooooooooo, the board in charge of the public debt, seeing the impossibility of the payoff and recognizing the harm that would befall the state's credit rating, voted to pay off the bonds for MU's new stadium. $30,000,000. Thirty million dollars.

Given that, and MU's constant budgetary shortfalls(28% subsidy yearly) we can safely say that not only has Marshall gotten more from the state throughout history, but distinctly more for their athletic department that we ever did or will.

And that doesn't even count the years before the 80's when logic tells us MU was not paying their bills then.

Yeah, guys, you've gotten way more than we ever did.

Rejoinder? With numbers, please?

Reactions: WVU82 and 30CAT
False.

Clearly, you like spouting data without providing proof.

Of course you don't.

Neither does Cat.

So you ignore the post above you. It is like being 0-12 against a team but constantly claiming victory. It just makes your look stupid. But hey you don't seem to care how bad you look. Have a great weekend and try to control that anger.

Economic & Community Impact
WVU and its affiliates generate $8.28 billion in business volume for the West Virginia economy.

The return on investment for every State dollar invested in WVU is $40 to $1.

WVU and its affiliated organizations, in fiscal year 2009, resulted in:

• 45,500 jobs
  • $1.8 billion in employee compensation
  • $69 million in assorted state taxes
The WVU Center for Excellence in Disabilities offered training and assistance to 81,216 participants in 2013-14.

Total State support for WVU fell by nearly $20 million in the last two years as a result of permanent base budget reductions.

WVU students, faculty and staff are urging West Virginia residents to match them in completing one million hours of community service by 2018.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Economic & Community Impact
WVU and its affiliates generate $8.28 billion in business volume for the West Virginia economy.

The return on investment for every State dollar invested in WVU is $40 to $1.

WVU and its affiliated organizations, in fiscal year 2009, resulted in:

• 45,500 jobs
  • $1.8 billion in employee compensation
  • $69 million in assorted state taxes
The WVU Center for Excellence in Disabilities offered training and assistance to 81,216 participants in 2013-14.

Total State support for WVU fell by nearly $20 million in the last two years as a result of permanent base budget reductions.

WVU students, faculty and staff are urging West Virginia residents to match them in completing one million hours of community service by 2018.

GAME

SET

AND MATCH!

GAME

SET

AND MATCH!

God. Are. You. Stupid.

And so is Cat. This is a generalized statement about WVu as an entire University. Of course it generates some sort of revenue, jobs, etc, due to its physical size and complexity of operations.

You cannot somehow extrapolate the amount of local revenue gained or loss from WVu Football.

Idiots. The proof needed is to demonstrate that an actual viable ROI is being realized from all the funds being dumped into a shitty WVu football program and only the football program.

Nice copy/paste work Puss.

WVU uses state dollars to educate. Only Marshall fans compare state dollars to accomplishments in aports.

God. Are. You. Stupid.

And so is Cat. This is a generalized statement about WVu as an entire University. Of course it generates some sort of revenue, jobs, etc, due to its physical size and complexity of operations.

You cannot somehow extrapolate the amount of local revenue gained or loss from WVu Football.

Idiots. The proof needed is to demonstrate that an actual viable ROI is being realized from all the funds being dumped into a shitty WVu football program and only the football program.

It is hilarious to watch you take a shot at the actual data provided to refute your ridiculous claim yet you have failed to offer 1 iota of fact to back up your claim.

Go sell stupid elsewhere moron.

GAME

SET

AND MATCH!
I am not sure these clowns know how to use the internet.
God. Are. You. Stupid.

Every time I think you have shown the full extent of your ignorance you prove me wrong. Angry little man is a clown. 0-12 bitch.

And so is Cat. This is a generalized statement about WVu as an entire University. Of course it generates some sort of revenue, jobs, etc, due to its physical size and complexity of operations

WVU football is self-supporting. You all are the ones who talk about WVU getting state money. You said it should be "deleted" from the state budget. I showed you that WVU is a sound investment by the state.

I told you without a copy and paste and then you cried for proof...I copied and pasted the proof, with a link and now you're crying about copy and paste.

Face it....You're blinded by stupid hatred over stupid sports and you don't know what you're talking about. You're at a loss of how to react to facts that destroy your hate-filled opinion.

WVU football is self-supporting. You all are the ones who talk about WVU getting state money. You said it should be "deleted" from the state budget. I showed you that WVU is a sound investment by the state.

I told you without a copy and paste and then you cried for proof...I copied and pasted the proof, with a link and now you're crying about copy and paste.

Face it....You're blinded by stupid hatred over stupid sports and you don't know what you're talking about. You're at a loss of how to react to facts that destroy your hate-filled opinion.
Trying to reason with the village idiot is a waist of time. At moral victory u they only have to say they won to win. That is the limit of their intelligence. Facts and on field results do not matter to them.

It's like they hide from the facts because facts destroy their world of delusion. That world consists of Marshall relevancy in the college football landscape and on par or even bigger and better than WVU.

Reality tells a different story and Marshall fans would be a lot happier if they would just accept that reality and stop with this pipe dream of Marshall being even with or above WVU. That's never going to happen and I believe they know that. Thus their deep, deep hatred over sports, of all things, and their seemingly eternal obsession with all things WVU.

They can deny it, but from their Internet stalking, a barrage of personal attacks, their inability to counter WVU's dominance over Marshall with something outside of moral victories and living vicariously through other programs, proves otherwise.

Oh well, outside of personal attacks and the stalking, it's fun and easy to debate with them.

Last edited:
I really do feel sorry for the Marsha folks. They grasp soooo tightly to tiny little things that they feel give them some tiny sense of relevance. They sooooo want to be respected nationally, in anything, yet always seem to find out that nobody....nobody knows, or cares, who they hell they are....not even many people in WV. It is the short, bald man syndrome on a galactic level with a dose of hatred mixed in.

We go to major bowls....and win. They go to bowls nobody even knows exist.

We go to NCAA's.....and win. They pay to play in tourneys.

We get included in Carnegie R1 reseach university list.....They graduate 3rd grade teachers.

It just goes on....and on.......and on.

Reactions: WVU82
I am not sure these clowns know how to use the internet.

Every time I think you have shown the full extent of your ignorance you prove me wrong. Angry little man is a clown. 0-12 bitch.

Awh, does it make him feel better, using all those big, offensive words?

Him such a big boy now, yes he is!

They can deny it, but from their Internet stalking, a barrage of personal attacks

All you did was copy/paste some random info as you always do.

And I am personally attacking you?

I'm sorry, if you're too big of a vagina to handle being slapped around, then maybe smack boards aren't the place for you?

Seriously, stop crying like a little bitch.

It is hilarious to watch you take a shot at the actual data provided to refute your ridiculous claim yet you have failed to offer 1 iota of fact to back up your claim.

Go sell stupid elsewhere moron.

No one takes you serious on here. Your comments have zero credibility. It's obvious that dog in your picture is smarter than you.

All you did was copy/paste some random info as you always do.

And I am personally attacking you?

I'm sorry, if you're too big of a vagina to handle being slapped around, then maybe smack boards aren't the place for you?

Seriously, stop crying like a little bitch.

Random? The link is there. I posted the info and provided the link.

For the record, all you posted was your hate-filled thoughts and you're talking $h!t....[eyeroll]

As for the personal attacks, I was talking Herd fans in general. If you bothered to comprehend what you were reading, before you commented on it, you wouldn't look so foolish right now. Besides, you have anyway....You know it and I know it.

You can't talk Marshall and WVU backed with facts, because using facts will only prove WVU dominates Marshall. All you have is hate speech, name calling, moral victories and living vicariously through other teams. Oh....And taking part in the "fun" of Internet stalking.

Last edited:
Random? The link is there. I posted the info and provided the link.

For the record, all you posted was your hate-filled thoughts and you're talking $h!t....[eyeroll]

As for the personal attacks, I was talking Herd fans in general. If you bothered to comprehend what you were reading, before you commented on it, you wouldn't look so foolish right now. Besides, you have anyway....You know it and I know it.

You can't talk Marshall and WVU backed with facts, because using facts will only prove WVU dominates Marshall. All you have is hate speech, name calling, moral victories and living vicariously through other teams. Oh....And taking part in the "fun" of Internet stalking.

I don't recall saying much of anything about you on here as far as personal info is concerned. I've stated you're uneducated, but I base that purely on the fact that you appear as such in your posts. I may have mentioned your kitty cat, but over here on the shed, I've not commented about anything regarding your relatives, your address, etc.

Get your facts straight, crybaby.

That's a unique handle you have there, 30Kelly....Tell me....What's its origin?

It originates from a time before I started posting on the shed. 30 was my age at the time I started the account. Kelly is the name of my first girlfriend.

Anymore dumb questions?

It originates from a time before I started posting on the shed. 30 was my age at the time I started the account. Kelly is the name of my first girlfriend.

Anymore dumb questions?

You're FOS and you know it. Nice cover though. I'll give you that.

Your girlfriend has a nice ass, Kelly. I've told you before, but I appreciate the pictures you post of her on Facebook. Girl is fine.

Reactions: 30Kelly
We will be just fine without you. Case in point, football. We finish higher practically every year.
you are an idiot...plain and simple..there is no other logical explanation...the trouble with people like you is that you can vote and you can breed....for humanities sake I hope you don't do either one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT