ADVERTISEMENT

OMG is WVU in trouble!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
#17 TCU came from 17 down to beat #19 Baylor, 88-87, in a classic that does not bode well for WVU.

TCU won its 11th game in a row. Both teams show WAY more teamwork and fierceness than the Mountaineers, which will have 4 games against those two juggernauts.

Horny Frogs’ Miles had THIRTY THREE points, most of them drives to the basket, WVU’s great defense weakness.

TCU had 4 players in double figures for 76 of its points!

Baylor was no slouch either. Bridges, once with WVU, scored 8 points for Baylor, which got 27 from George and had FIVE players in double digits for 74 of their points.

WVU will be hard-pressed to win 9 games in the Big 12 this season. Conference champs around the country would have trouble finishing in the top 3 in the Big 12, except maybe for the Purdue Sequoias.

So WVU has #3 Kansas, #19 Baylor, Oklahoma and #17 TCU the hottest team in America for the next 4 games.

Other than Oklahoma, at the bottom with WVU, this could get REALLY ugly. Bad enough to make me grab my heart and not my crotch.

#25 Iowa State, #6 Texas are down the road, too.

Oh, the inhumanty! My Pacemaker may not be able to handle beatdown after beatdown.

But it was an awesome game to watch. 3's. Drives through forests for layups. Quick pass to open teammate under basket for layup.

I admired the performance by both teams. But the same shattering thought kept going through my brain: We have to play both of these teams 4 times?

CFE is the ultimate troll. He has mods and others convinced that he is a perpetual 90 year old who bleeds old gold and blue. His multiple personalities such as Longtimeer and Tallmadgeer among others allows himself to have vocal "supporters. " Plays for pity crowd. Also Crotchgrabbing Falls Eers steals intellectual property to call his own...inflates a cartoon like background to attract under achievers... and lives on this and tos posting nonstop night and day. He knows he is annoying and disruptive and disrespectful as well. That's the way he wants it.

ADVERTISEMENT