ADVERTISEMENT

VPI 4.5 point favorite

Hey lightweight when are you gonna come up with some new lines? Your attempts to hang with the big boys are feeble and weak.
Oh you got me there spooky. Thanks for showing us how the big boys hang by call me a lightweight, feeble and weak and our football coach an idiot and fluffer. Perhaps one day when I kill enough brain cells, I can be as good as you and ducksflytogether.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
Nothing freudian about that. Sorry but I am legal so my balls are a bit too old for you.

OMG you're hilarious! Like knee slapping stuff. Hey quick question. Would you consider KYS? Your DNA makeup is lower than a monkey. Your parents must be dumber than a box of rocks. But I'll say this. I've never punked a poster more than you. So you do have a purpose. I pull the strings and you post about moms and boys. You have Amber Alert issues. Good luck in life son.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
OMG you're hilarious! Like knee slapping stuff. Hey quick question. Would you consider KYS? Your DNA makeup is lower than a monkey. Your parents must be dumber than a box of rocks. But I'll say this. I've never punked a poster more than you. So you do have a purpose. I pull the strings and you post about moms and boys. You have Amber Alert issues. Good luck in life son.
It is funny you make these claims greggy. Who is pulling the strings here? Who is getting punked? I mean everytine I push the button a douchebag pops out. What are Amber Alert issues greggy? Is that not just trying way to hard? I mean if you are going to come here and claim to be some sort of champion shouldnt you at least make sense? Maybe your internet lore is like one of Pitts 300 make believe titles? You want me to KYS? Why not just write it out? You cant respond. You have been bested and now you want to retreat back to that comfy confines of your 18k home fan crowd like a goddam bitch. Just admit it and I will stop. I wont waste time wishing you goid luck because well....you are a sorry assed pitt fan and there isnt enough luck to save you.

Oh you got me there spooky. Thanks for showing us how the big boys hang by call me a lightweight, feeble and weak and our football coach an idiot and fluffer. Perhaps one day when I kill enough brain cells, I can be as good as you and ducksflytogether.
Do you part in making america great again go back to New Zealand and stay there.

Still5 is probably jealous of Dave. When Dave showed up he lost the title of village idiot.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
It is nice to see that the king of fromunda cheese is there to comfort greggy while his trailer park burns down.

You really are fixated on men and boys phag!!!!

Didn't you see the other threads? I'm super successful friend! Big home. Benz. Rolexes. Country Club. I give WVU more than you and the other retards combined LOL. So again eat a bag.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
It is funny you make these claims greggy. Who is pulling the strings here? Who is getting punked? I mean everytine I push the button a douchebag pops out. What are Amber Alert issues greggy? Is that not just trying way to hard? I mean if you are going to come here and claim to be some sort of champion shouldnt you at least make sense? Maybe your internet lore is like one of Pitts 300 make believe titles? You want me to KYS? Why not just write it out? You cant respond. You have been bested and now you want to retreat back to that comfy confines of your 18k home fan crowd like a goddam bitch. Just admit it and I will stop. I wont waste time wishing you goid luck because well....you are a sorry assed pitt fan and there isnt enough luck to save you.

I didn't read.
Give me the cliffs retard!

You really are fixated on men and boys phag!!!!

Didn't you see the other threads? I'm super successful friend! Big home. Benz. Rolexes. Country Club. I give WVU more than you and the other retards combined LOL. So again eat a bag.
Nobody believes any of that. If you had any of that you wouldnt talk about it. How do I know that?

Getting back to the actual thread regarding the 4.5 point spread. Take WVU against the points or straight up, I am. I put my money where my mouth is, look for a coming out party by Will Grier and company.

Getting back to the actual thread regarding the 4.5 point spread. Take WVU against the points or straight up, I am. I put my money where my mouth is, look for a coming out party by Will Grier and company.
Nobody should take your advice. You can't admit that Miami was a better team than wvu.

It is nice to see that the king of fromunda cheese is there to comfort greggy while his trailer park burns down.
It must suck being you Dave. You're one of the dumbest people on here. What does the D in Dave stand for? Dufus, Dumb, Dork, Dickhead, Dingleberry, demented? Did I miss anything? you're lucky the world needs ditch diggers.

It must suck being you Dave. You're one of the dumbest people on here. What does the D in Dave stand for? Dufus, Dumb, Dork, Dickhead, Dingleberry, demented? Did I miss anything? you're lucky the world needs ditch diggers.
Thats pretty spooky. Dont tell your ladies in homewood that you love the D.

You read it and you could not respond. I thought you said you were good at this?

No seriously I have a policy on longer posts. I don't read anything that takes someone like you more than two or three sentences to punk someone. Example of quality post..........dude you're flippin retarded and should seriously consider kys.

So again cliffs please. Thanks in advance.

No seriously I have a policy on longer posts. I don't read anything that takes someone like you more than two or three sentences to punk someone. Example of quality post..........dude you're flippin retarded and should seriously consider kys.

So again cliffs please. Thanks in advance.
Now you are just trying too hard. We both know you read it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT