ADVERTISEMENT

VPI 4.5 point favorite

Good one! Ouch! If you're single is dinner an option?

Dinner is an option (you dolt)... ...the real question (you intended) is if I would accept an invitation to have dinner with you.

Well no. You're clearly not very intelligent and lack the ability to provide insight or humor at even the most basic levels. You're just not a people person.

You just try too hard and fail way too hard because you refuse to really evaluate your own posts/personality.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Dinner is an option (you dolt)... ...the real question (you intended) is if I would accept an invitation to have dinner with you.

Well no. You're clearly not very intelligent and lack the ability to provide insight or humor at even the most basic levels. You're just not a people person.

You just try too hard and fail way too hard because you refuse to really evaluate your own posts/personality.

No you're wrong! I'm successful and went to grad school at CMU. I have a really big business. You're instincts are wrong! I'm playing with you sweetheart. You're taking this stuff way to seriously honey. If you were as smart as you think you are you would appreciate me much more than you do. No dinner then how bout drinks?

No you're wrong! I'm successful and went to grad school at CMU. I have a really big business. You're instincts are wrong! I'm playing with you sweetheart. You're taking this stuff way to seriously honey. If you were as smart as you think you are you would appreciate me much more than you do. No dinner then how bout drinks?

What a douchebag

Past shouldn't matter much. Hence WVU 4.5 dogs. Again sounds about right no?

Yup sounds about right. If more bet on VT the spread will rise to 5 or 6. More taking the WVU and 4 1/2 it will fall probably to 3 or 2 1/2 even. That's how it works.

What you whining about now pittboy? You know momma got into trouble for doing something with her mouth at 1am. Like mother like son.

Come on man you can go lower than that. You're just my next puppet! Come on......go lower!

I'm successful and went to grad school at CMU. I have a really big business.

AcceptableAccurateDamselfly.gif

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Making friends again Greg? Nice to see you have recovered from that major bender and your embarrassing drunk posting on our board.

Still looking for likes and friends retard!!! No one respects your non value posts. All you post are goofy and lame retorts to opposing views. Add some value instead of being a homer. I own you on this site because you are obsessed with being he site moderator. Why you get so rustled only God knows. Godspeed son.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
It's amazing how many people talk schitt without showing their faces. Most on here can discuss and debate and keep it civil but cowards have to throw out personal slams and insults while hiding behind an avatar of anything but them.

How far does this bull$hitt have to go before an administrator steps in? Ridiculing and degrading someones mother? There are places that could cause you serious problems. Oh well, here goes another ignore. I have just about had enough of this crap of personal attacks being tolerated by the moderators. My posts won't be missed, but my money will.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
It's amazing how many people talk schitt without showing their faces. Most on here can discuss and debate and keep it civil but cowards have to throw out personal slams and insults while hiding behind an avatar of anything but them.

How far does this bull$hitt have to go before an administrator steps in? Ridiculing and degrading someones mother? There are places that could cause you serious problems. Oh well, here goes another ignore. I have just about had enough of this crap of personal attacks being tolerated by the moderators. My posts won't be missed, but my money will.
You are going to withhold your money from thr free board?

Reactions: Orlaco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT