ADVERTISEMENT

Venezuela, Middle East, and WW3

TokyoCNN —
Japan says a Chinese military intelligence-gathering aircraft entered its territorial airspace off remote islands in the East China Sea on Monday, the first time Tokyo has accused the People’s Liberation Army Air Force of an airspace violation and a new irritant in frosty relations between China and Japan.

Japan claims Chinese military plane violated its territorial airspace for the first time​

Biden/Harris both didn't want the Israeli Military operating in the area. How many more hostages that could still be alive are there? It's like the Administration doesn't what to help end this faster.

Seriously. People might want to start asking why the Biden/Harris Administration doesn't want to rescue hostages and continue to drag this out.

Biden/Harris both didn't want the Israeli Military operating in the area. How many more hostages that could still be alive are there? It's like the Administration doesn't what to help end this faster.

If someone can find Harris or Biden please ask them why they wanted Isarel to stay out of Rafah so badly. I get the feeling they want this to drag on for some reason. Rhetorical.

Insanity. Really stupid idea. Did Biden and Harris greenlight it in private conversations.

Ukraine’s Zelensky says incursion into Russia part of plan to end war​

Today.

Ukraine war briefing: Despair as Russian missiles and drones rain down unanswered​

Help us defend against Russia and strike back, Zelenskiy pleads with allies; president says Pokrovsk defence efforts strengthened. What we know on day 916

• Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, responded to Monday’s attack with a familiar call to western allies to provide more by way of air defence support and lift restrictions on using western weapons to strike deep into Russian territory, write Shaun Walker and Pjotr Sauer. “We could do much more to protect lives if the aviation of our European neighbours worked together with our F-16s and together with our air defence,” he said.
  • Ukraine cannot be constrained in its long-range capabilities when the terrorists face no such limitations,” Zelenskiy said, adding: “America, Britain, France, and our other partners have the power to help us stop this terror. The time for decisive action is now.” Andriy Yermak, Zelensky’s chief of staff, said the attack showed that Kyiv needed permission to strike “deep into the territory of Russia with western weapons”.

Power infrastructure was hit, causing widespread blackouts, as the entire country was put under air raid alert and told to take shelter.

Russia confirmed it had launched attacks on Ukraine's energy infrastructure - one of its long-term tactics - and said all its targets were hit.

Last edited:
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "Before I even arrive at the Oval Office, shortly after we win the presidency, I will have the horrible war between Russia and Ukraine settled. I don't want you guys over there. And I am the only candidate in this race who can make this promise: I will prevent World War III."

Trump needs to appoint a Committee lead by Gabbard that digs into the CIA relationship between Zelensky and Putin.

I see lots of people dying, lots of money being spent, and a lot of tactics that slowly drag this out.

You don't have to pick a side. Putin, Soros Open Society, and the CCP are all POS causing issues around the globe. Hence why I said let Europe deal with it and stay out of it. They all want to Bankrupt the United States. Stop voting for Politicians that can't figure this out. Fooled previously is one thing. Continuing to do so is a sign they are corrupt.

Last edited:
Venezuelan journalist Eugenio Martínez says that the cabinet change has three pillars: maintaining the economic liberalization and relationship with the business sector (ratification of Delcy Rodríguez), radicalizing repression against dissidents (appointment of Diosdado Cabello as Minister of the Interior) and ratifying the military power that supports Nicolás Maduro.

Ok, some context because this is not a minor detail:Diosdado Cabello is perhaps the most ruthless collaborator of Maduro. Deeply feared, he had been relegated to a corner of chavismo where he could seemingly do the least harm, the party and the legislature—while still having connections to the tax administration through his brother. Cabello was a hardcore critic of the way the Maduro administration was handling the elections, asking for a more radical approach to make sure the opposition couldn't win. The result proved him right and he's back on top.Maduro just appointed Cabello Ministry of the Interior and Justice and he will be in charge of the National Police and of civilian intelligence agency SEBIN—one of the most feared security agencies of the government. This appointment runs parallels with 2002, when Hugo Chávez named Cabello Minister of the Interior after he was almost deposed (or briefly deposed). Cabello will also be in charge of the identification services—also a way to control the citizenship, not only through access to information but with the possibility of tracking and punishing people by limiting the possibility of travel and mobilization. This means Maduro will lean hard into government violence to hold on to power. Dark days ahead.

If you support Isarel or not. The fact is Trump can calm this down. Harris has no frigging clue how too. She will allow it to drag on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT