ADVERTISEMENT

Up until today I thought Obama's administration was the dirtiest ever

any criticism of Obama............you are an immediate racist.

What doesn't make people racists?

According to today's left, black on black crimes are now examples of white supremacy. If you're a black Republican, you support white supremacy. If you're a person of faith, you're a bigot and a racist. Hell, even climate change is because of racism. So I ask again, what doesn't make people a racist, if they're not a leftist?

If you're a leftist, there's nothing you can do to make you a racist, according to today's left.

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb
What doesn't make people racists?

According to today's left, black on black crimes are now examples of white supremacy. If you're a black Republican, you support white supremacy. If you're a person of faith, you're a bigot and a racist. Hell, even climate change is because of racism. So I ask again, what doesn't make people a racist, if they're not a leftist?

If you're a leftist, there's nothing you can do to make you a racist, according to today's left.
Are you sure black on black crime is not white supremacy, or liberal supremacy? I've thought about this and I think I agree the black on black crime and the views people have on minorities may be white liberal supremacy.
White liberals have told us for years people has to give and take care of minorities because they can't do things on there own in a free society, they pushed them into projects giving them free everything all the while running to a gated community. Maybe I'm wrong....

For the record a lot of Biden's corruption ramped up when Obama was President. Just throwing that out there incase Michelle is thinking about running. Congress needs to make that crystal clear in their investigation.

Are you sure black on black crime is not white supremacy, or liberal supremacy? I've thought about this and I think I agree the black on black crime and the views people have on minorities may be white liberal supremacy.
White liberals have told us for years people has to give and take care of minorities because they can't do things on there own in a free society, they pushed them into projects giving them free everything all the while running to a gated community. Maybe I'm wrong....

No you're not. Leftists make uneducated black folks think all white folks are evil and owe them $$$$$ for past slavery. To compound that lie, Leftists try to make blacks believe that unless they vote Democrat, they won't survive.

Republicans according to Leftists want all black folks dead. So black folks afraid of Republicans killing them start killing each other first. 😏

No you're not. Leftists make uneducated black folks think all white folks are evil and owe them $$$$$ for past slavery. To compound that lie, Leftists try to make blacks believe that unless they vote Democrat, they won't survive.

Republicans according to Leftists want all black folks dead. So black folks afraid of Republicans killing them start killing each other first. 😏
leftists do not want the problems to be addressed with personal responsibility or even a solution in mind. They need the problem to continue, whether real or perceived, to keep the promises and money flowing. It's about power, not the truth.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
1f69f3d24170124c.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT