ADVERTISEMENT

Unimpressive Class

Unrelated Einstein. Thread is questioning why this year's class is reflective of WVUs crappy recruiting. Beating a bunch of crap teams last Fall and getting beat up by the good teams on the schedule is unrelated to thread goofball.

You mean crap teams like KSU and BYU who both won 9 games? And bowl games I believe. What exactly are you basing "crap" regarding the recruiting? What are you basing the "crap" on, a bunch of people who say they actually know and have watching these players play the game? Maybe, maybe not.

People like you who base everything on numbers and stars fall for the trap. I actually think they recruited some solid talent this year.

Personally, I don't understand what kind of fan comes on a public board and trashes a bunch of young guys who haven't even suited up for a program where you pass yourself off as a fan of?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I'd like to know why you're still allowed to post here.

Look at my posting history. I call things the way I see them. I think the Big12 is horrible for WVU. The football conference sucks. WVU is stuck in a crap conference and it kills recruiting. In the meantime resident morons get out of control and I call them out.

So any feedback on the lame recruiting class?

Thoughts?

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
You mean crap teams like KSU and BYU who both won 9 games? And bowl games I believe. What exactly are you basing "crap" regarding the recruiting? What are you basing the "crap" on, a bunch of people who say they actually know and have watching these players play the game? Maybe, maybe not.

People like you who base everything on numbers and stars fall for the trap. I actually think they recruited some solid talent this year.

Personally, I don't understand what kind of fan comes on a public board and trashes a bunch of young guys who haven't even suited up for a program where you pass yourself off as a fan of?

You are to serious pal. Relax! Just opinions. Nothing earth shattering. Maybe Dana wins the National Title next year. Then your perspective may actually be correct. I think you have no idea what your talking about but hey maybe ya do. Let's check back next year. See ya man.[/QUOTE]

"Joke schedule". Ah, the tired, misinformed refrain of Dana haters and crybabies alike.
This has been debunked. End of season strength of schedule numbers have proved this is false. Yet you haters and crybabies still use it. Try to keep up. The SOS for this year was more difficult than any other double digit win season at wvu since before 1988 (i.e. Tougher than even 1988 1993 2005 2006 2007).
Give it a rest 10-3. Ranked in top 20.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbna...kings-top-25-2016-final-ap-poll?client=safari

And you're calling other people idiots and morons on here. Nice. You've been exposed.
And talking about who's trending where...
Yup enjoy that ACC irrelevant basement, Dude.
WVU, ranked in both major sports. Pitt? Nope.

Wvu SOS was 26. Pitt 21. Hardly a huge difference.
https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

WVUs out of conference was a joke. And of course Big12 always overrated. Numbers lie sometimes.

One of these days you might understand recruiting (or anything else for that matter.) Calling a group of young men an "embarrassment" before they've ever stepped foot on the field is a mean spirited act of stupidity. We very specifically targeted guys in areas of need and landed almost everyone we went after. You need to understand that the difference between a 3 and a 4 star recruit is often a couple of guys sitting in an office, looking at few pieces of film and subjectively trying to decide whether a kid should be rated 5.7 or 5.8. Same thing for a difference between a 2 and 3 star, etc.

This is no slap at Rivals, Scout, 24/7, etc. They do the absolute best they can and there is value to what they bring. BUT intelligent people understand that beyond the very top players, the process is very, VERY subjective and it's really all about getting fits you target for your areas of need. We did that and you'll see the results over the next few years.

Save you "embarrassment" for yourself over making comments like that about a great group of kids who just signed to play for WVU...

Another resident moron checks in LOL. I didn't name one player! Find the post pal! Just because you post a misrepresentation doesn't make if right or true. WVU was rated in the 50s and only in front of the two Kansas schools LOL!!! Embarrassing!!! Your first paragraph is gibberish noise. Let me remind you of where WVU recruiting was ranked again. Na you're hopeless. Your last paragraph is comical. You don't know any of these kids. What's a great group of kids mean anyway from a goof like you that has never personally talked with any of them.

Last edited:
Make excuses for what? a 10-3 season?

You are the one bashing high schoolers and saying they suck before they even step on a college football field.

You are the loser.
You're the one complaining about WV HS school football sucking. If it sucks like you say. Does that mean the players we sign from WV suck? All I said that a class that is ranked 56th sucks considering its in the lower half of the power 5 . You're a total Hypocrite. You also said Wvu would never win 10 games in the Big 12. All you do is make excuses you whiny little bitch.

So now you are backtracking to ooc schedule since I debunked your bs post about sos.
We scheduled BYU and an SEC team. Wvu sos was 26 in nation. 10-3. Ranked 18.
End of season proved B12 was not overrated. 4-2 record in bowls. You listen too much to spinners like Sehorn and Galloway. You are FOS.

QUOTE="GREGJACOBS, post: 1448536, member: 1412"]WVUs out of conference was a joke. And of course Big12 always overrated. Numbers lie sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: hbeacheer
Maybe its time for WVU fans to own up to the fact going to the Big XII was a long term mistake.

WVU should petition to get into the ACC as hard as possible behind the scenes. That is where WVU belongs.

Also maybe its time for WVU that have a coach that knows how to recruit the east coach.

Also maybe its time for WVU that have a coach that knows how to recruit the east coach.

Yes, WVU definitely needs to recruit the east coach. Mainly because his brother, the Wicked Coach of the West, is more more evil than the east coach. Recruit the east coach for God's sakes.

So now you are backtracking to ooc schedule since I debunked your bs post about sos.
End of season proved B12 was not overrated. 4-2 record in bowls. You listen too much to spinners like Sehorn and Galloway. You are FOS.

No no no big guy! WVU getting trashed by a middle of the pack ACC Miami team proves how bad the Big12 is! Showing all but a game or two were joke teams on the actual football field. So WVU could have had a top 10 SOS but we all know WVU very overrated. No playoff team for

QUOTE="GREGJACOBS, post: 1448536, member: 1412"]WVUs out of conference was a joke. And of course Big12 always overrated. Numbers lie sometimes.

Hey when was the last 5 star to sign with a Big12 team?

Yes, WVU definitely needs to recruit the east coach. Mainly because his brother, the Wicked Coach of the West, is more more evil than the east coach. Recruit the east coach for God's sakes.

Agree! The resident retards just don't get it! WVU needs to recruit like they are still in the Big East or ACC. Kids from MD, Virginia and PA don't give two craps about any Big12 opponents. Out of conference needs to at least two of these per year: Pitt, PSU, BC, VaTech, UVA, Rutgers, Cuse, Miami, ND and FSU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT