ADVERTISEMENT

Unemployment Rate Hits Historic Low of 3.4% Under Biden

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
“The labor market is off to a strong start this year with 517,000 jobs added in January, an unemployment rate at a historic low of 3.4%”

you are not counting those who gave up looking for jobs and are no longer in the "workforce"...more fake news sheeple 🐑
🐑 🐑 [poop]
Who are those people????? Who has given up looking for a job????? I mean if your someone who has zero work skills or training you might struggle a little but other than that who??? I do not know one person who is not working or who can not find a job . You guys are the sheep. Dude 500,000K jobs added. Looks like someone is working or getting a job. Idiots freaking idiots

“The labor market is off to a strong start this year with 517,000 jobs added in January, an unemployment rate at a historic low of 3.4%”
You’re not adding jobs. We’re slowly recovering from a Govt mandated closure of the greatest economy of my lifetime to whatever this high inflationary piece of dogshit economy we have now.

You’re not adding jobs. We’re slowly recovering from a Govt mandated closure of the greatest economy of my lifetime to whatever this high inflationary piece of dogshit economy we have now.
Some people are too stupid to respond to

I'm guessing service industry is doing good. Tech is not. Some construction jobs due to infrastructure bill ...people selling Chinese made goods , cooks cooking China produced pork .... yep we are doing well by all metrics except my 401k and how far my paycheck goes ...Democrat logic is unbelievable....

Reactions: 30CAT
I'm guessing service industry is doing good. Tech is not. Some construction jobs due to infrastructure bill ...people selling Chinese made goods , cooks cooking China produced pork .... yep we are doing well by all metrics except my 401k and how far my paycheck goes ...Democrat logic is unbelievable....
So I have no idea in what you invest but the stock market is doing ok

5 yr +33%
3 yr +17%
Year to date +2.99%
6 months +3.86%

And unless you are a North Carolina Teacher I am sure you have received a raise

5 yr +33%
3 yr +17%
Year to date +2.99%
6 months +3.86%

Since Biden has been in office, I’m down almost 3/4 of a million dollars. Fvck him and anyone who voted for this.

What you meant to say is that you’re unable to counter the argument. It’s not like the jobs were lost because of a downturn in economic conditions. It was a conscious decisions. The debatable position on whether the rationale to shut it down was justifiable or necessary. I think we saw in Texas and Florida cases was that it wasn’t necessary. So, that being the case, you’re not adding jobs, you’re just getting out of the way and letting people go back to work in the economy you shut down unnecessarily.

You're really begging for it now though, huh? It's a good thing you have a Republican near supermajority in both houses. You'll get one, unlike what happened for 50 years under Democratic rule.

Since Biden has been in office, I’m down almost 3/4 of a million dollars. Fvck him and anyone who voted for this.
????????? Down 750K wow you must have multi millions in the stock market because no one is losing that much. And if thats the case you will be ok. And you are welcome

You're really begging for it now though, huh? It's a good thing you have a Republican near supermajority in both houses. You'll get one, unlike what happened for 50 years under Democratic rule.
DO you even know our pay scale????? We will get a pay raise hahahahahhahahahahah ok

5 yr +33%
3 yr +17%
Year to date +2.99%
6 months +3.86%

I give it to a investment firm and my other 401k is invested through the union , not many is doing good.
I'm a union pipeline welder and work in NJ and no we have not received a raise. Our next contract is not looking so good.
I had planned on retiring at 55 but like many of my union trade buddies we are rethinking that.

DO you even know our pay scale????? We will get a pay raise hahahahahhahahahahah ok

37-60k, based on degree and experience. You received a 2.5% raise last year.

Republicans took control of both houses in 2010.

2010-2020 you kept up with inflation:

Your measly average salary prior to 2010 was entirely Democrats' fault.

????????? Down 750K wow you must have multi millions in the stock market because no one is losing that much. And if thats the case you will be ok. And you are welcome
I run a foundation. We are down $2,000,000 on our $25,000,000 in the market. My son just cut 20% of his team. They sell to healthcare and hospitality. The major player in this space cut 30%. We are headed into a rocky econmy for at least the next year.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Interest rates will have to increase probably another 1.5 basis points to cool it down. That plus the rest of the mess heading our way, it's not going to be pretty.

I give it to a investment firm and my other 401k is invested through the union , not many is doing good.
I'm a union pipeline welder and work in NJ and no we have not received a raise. Our next contract is not looking so good.
I had planned on retiring at 55 but like many of my union trade buddies we are rethinking that.
I too give my stuff to a financial advisor. I have not lost a lot of my value. I can appreciate a union worker. Things will pick back up they often do. And in NC there is a 10 year gap where we do not get $1 of a pay raise. So I get it.

Not sure which is more pathetic. The administration for listing this propaganda or the leftist idiots who actually believe it.

Says the turd form the peanut gallery. Go away adults are talking here
Too bad there is not a minimum IQ requirement for posting. Can't even put a full sentence together. Get back to us when you finish your GED.

I too give my stuff to a financial advisor. I have not lost a lot of my value. I can appreciate a union worker. Things will pick back up they often do. And in NC there is a 10 year gap where we do not get $1 of a pay raise. So I get it.
I get statements and none of them are doing good. I've been playing in gold and silver for years on my own

I’m down 17% on my 401k under Biden which is about the standard % decline.

No he is right about getting back to where it was. Again I posted the numbers and they up for the 5 year, 3 year 1 year 6 month.
I have one of the best financial advisors in the area handling our money. Our board is filled with bank presidents. I guess they are stealing my foundations money. And the people my son had to let go were not really people at all, including all of his former employees who are calling him for a job.

Good to know.

I’m down 17% on my 401k under Biden which is about the standard % decline.
the S&P was at 4796 in January 22. Fondling Joe had it down to 3639 in October 22. From December 28 to the present it went from 3783 to now 4166. That 630 point difference is about a 12.5% (just guessing) loss.

The good thing is all the cheaper shares purchased when the S&P was really down will eventually create wealth as it improves. The bad thing is those living off a 401 experience significant pain.

If the S&P (and DOW for that matter) can rise to even 4500 I can rest my wife has greater economic protection in place when I die.

More lies!

Joe Biden on Friday delivered remarks on the January jobs report from his fake White House set in the South Court Auditorium.

The Labor Department on Friday said unemployment fell to 3.4 percent.

They also claimed the US economy added 517,000 jobs in January.

No one believes this.

The Biden Regime has been cooking the jobs reports for the last two years.

Biden took a few questions from reporters after his remarks.

A reporter asked Biden if he takes any blame for inflation and he immediately got on his high horse and spewed lies.

“Do I take any blame for inflation? No.” Biden said.

“Why not?” the reporter asked.

“Because it was already there when I got here, man!” Biden said.

Who are those people????? Who has given up looking for a job????? I mean if your someone who has zero work skills or training you might struggle a little but other than that who??? I do not know one person who is not working or who can not find a job . You guys are the sheep. Dude 500,000K jobs added. Looks like someone is working or getting a job. Idiots freaking idiots
you are talking about yourself now sheeple.....zero work skills or training.....definitely no education 🐑
🐑 🐑 🌈 🌈[poop]

I've lost half portfolio value under this ass clown...I'm not a multi-millionaire

Yawn. Your tears are tasty
So is my bank account, but your belief and flippant comment that I can afford to take losses because I’ve worked my ass off and made untold sacrifices to grow my nut is exactly what’s wrong with the Democratic left. You all don’t want anyone to become successful. You all want to drag everyone down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT