ADVERTISEMENT

Another Brazen Lie from Biden

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Biden repeated a dubious claim about the death of his son, Beau Biden, during a call with Shawn Sanders and Oneida Oliver-Sanders, the parents of a U.S. service member who was recently killed in an attack on a base in Jordan near the border with Syria.

Biden told Shawn Sanders and Oneida Oliver-Sanders that their daughter was being posthumously promoted to sergeant.
"Oh wow, that is the best news I’ve heard today, thank you so much," Oliver-Sanders said as she and her husband were brought to tears. "You don’t know how much that means to us."

"Oh, well, I tell you what, it means a lot to me," Biden responded. "My son spent a year in Iraq; that’s how I lost him."
In contrast to his claims, Beau Biden died from glioblastoma, the most common form of brain cancer, in May 2015 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

"I lost my son — we lost our son in Iraq," Biden claimed in June 2023 during a speech at Nash Community College in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Biden also made the same claim about his son's death a month earlier, in May 2023, while speaking to Marines stationed in Japan.

Biden made the same false claim about his son Beau in 2022, telling a crowd in Colorado that his son "lost his life in Iraq."

Biden called one of the three families who lost their child in the Iran-backed drone attack and made it all about himself.
The nerve of this guy.

"I lost my son — we lost our son in Iraq," Biden claimed in June 2023 during a speech at Nash Community College in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Biden also made the same claim about his son's death a month earlier, in May 2023, while speaking to Marines stationed in Japan.

Biden made the same false claim about his son Beau in 2022, telling a crowd in Colorado that his son "lost his life in Iraq."

Biden called one of the three families who lost their child in the Iran-backed drone attack and made it all about himself.
The nerve of this guy.
You think he really cares? He stood up at the National Prayer breakfast and said we must all Pray for God's Wisdom and Mercy. You think he really believes that?

Hey...I resent that...I Pray!
iu

For what??? More illegal aliens?

That's not true atl!
iu

Oh really creepy Joe????

What about this?
iu

...and this????
iu

and how about this?
iu

Gosh...I never knew it was that bad?
iu

Then Pray for more awareness 'ya creaky 'ol creep! 😒

Biden repeated a dubious claim about the death of his son, Beau Biden, during a call with Shawn Sanders and Oneida Oliver-Sanders, the parents of a U.S. service member who was recently killed in an attack on a base in Jordan near the border with Syria.

Biden told Shawn Sanders and Oneida Oliver-Sanders that their daughter was being posthumously promoted to sergeant.
"Oh wow, that is the best news I’ve heard today, thank you so much," Oliver-Sanders said as she and her husband were brought to tears. "You don’t know how much that means to us."

"Oh, well, I tell you what, it means a lot to me," Biden responded. "My son spent a year in Iraq; that’s how I lost him."
In contrast to his claims, Beau Biden died from glioblastoma, the most common form of brain cancer, in May 2015 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
Since you're the expert on the death of Beau Biden. Was Beau Biden in Iraq during either gulf war? If so was he exposed to chemical burn pits like other soldiers who then got sick?

• Haha
Reactions: Riverguideer
Since you're the expert on the death of Beau Biden. Was Beau Biden in Iraq during either gulf war? If so was he exposed to chemical burn pits like other soldiers who then got sick?
I'm well aware about the Biben's burn pits claim...I also am NOT aware that his son's death was EVER officially attributed to or EVER officially linked to the burn pits.
I am very sympathetic to the Biden family regarding the loss of Beau...and I do understand that Hunter especially mourned his passing.

I'm well aware about the Biben's burn pits claim...I also am NOT aware that his son's death was EVER officially attributed to or EVER officially linked to the burn pits.
I am very sympathetic to the Biden family regarding the loss of Beau...and I do understand that Hunter especially mourned his passing.
I just don't see any reason to mince words with a man grieving his son's death that they attribute to exposures received while serving his country in the military. Prove that their account of things is the lie that you say it is. Trump doesn't have any respect for our dead servicemembers either.

• Haha
Reactions: Riverguideer
MZHemingway

It is shameful how Biden keeps lying about his son dying in Iraq,
particularly when he lies to Gold Star parents

Here’s The Authoritative List Of Lies Joe Biden Has Told As President: 264 And Counting​

Last edited:
I just don't see any reason to mince words with a man grieving his son's death that they attribute to exposures received while serving his country in the military. Prove that their account of things is the lie that you say it is. Trump doesn't have any respect for our dead servicemembers either.
Talk about gullible. I see why your a Democrat.

Trump doesn't have any respect for our dead servicemembers either.
Sooooo......By adding the word "either" you are admitting that Biden doesn't have any respect for our dead service members ?

I believe that Biden and Trump both have respect for our dead service members while both would use the instance for political purposes.

Again, I have great empathy for Joe Biden and anyone that has lost close family members regardless of the circumstances.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I would like to think that Beau could have been the only honest and honorable Biden.

Sooooo......By adding the word "either" you are admitting that Biden doesn't have any respect for our dead service members ?

I believe that Biden and Trump both have respect for our dead service members while both would use the instance for political purposes.

Again, I have great empathy for Joe Biden and anyone that has lost close family members regardless of the circumstances.
Ummm I was talking about you as demonstrated by this thread. This thread is pathetic even by your standards.

Ummm I was talking about you as demonstrated by this thread. This thread is pathetic even by your standards.
I have great respect for all service members as I served in the military...did you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT