ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Tells Another Lie

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
President Biden claimed Monday, with ZERO evidence, that he stood at Ground Zero in New York City viewing the damage from the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks just one day later, despite records showing he was in Washington, D.C. that day.

"Ground Zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of Hell, it looked so devastating because the way you could — from where you could stand," Biden said during his speech at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage, Alaska marking the devastating acts of terrorism 22 years ago.

However, according to C-SPAN coverage of U.S. Senate proceedings on September 12, 2001, Biden was in Washington, D.C. and gave a speech on the floor of the Senate. Records show the Senate met in the morning, and a classified briefing was held for all senators that afternoon at 2:00 p.m. ET.

Records also show Biden participated in a joint resolution vote condemning the terrorist attacks later that afternoon. Biden was the Democratic manager of the resolution.

Biden also contradicted his own claim in his autobiography detailing his actions after the attacks. Biden said in the book that he "headed back to the Capitol" on September 12, and made no mention of visiting Ground Zero that day.

A Gannett News Wire report from Sept. 12, 2001 states "Delaware Sen. Joe Biden spent Wednesday exactly where he wanted — in the U.S. Senate."

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Pedo-Joe claimed Monday, with ZERO evidence, that he stood at Ground Zero in New York City viewing the damage from the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks just one day later, despite records showing he was in Washington, D.C. that day.

"Ground Zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of Hell, it looked so devastating because the way you could — from where you could stand," Pedo-Joe said during his speech at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage, Alaska marking the devastating acts of terrorism 22 years ago.

However, according to C-SPAN coverage of U.S. Senate proceedings on September 12, 2001, Pedo-Joe was in Washington, D.C. and gave a speech on the floor of the Senate. Records show the Senate met in the morning, and a classified briefing was held for all senators that afternoon at 2:00 p.m. ET.

Records also show Pedo-Joe participated in a joint resolution vote condemning the terrorist attacks later that afternoon. Pedo-Joe was the Democratic manager of the resolution.

Pedo-Joe also contradicted his own claim in his autobiography detailing his actions after the attacks. Pedo-Joe said in the book that he "headed back to the Capitol" on September 12, and made no mention of visiting Ground Zero that day.

A Gannett News Wire report from Sept. 12, 2001 states "Delaware Sen. Pedo-Joe spent Wednesday exactly where he wanted — in the U.S. Senate."

pedo-moe laughs about Pedo-Joe's proven lies. I'm sure his fellow bleaters do too. Then they have the audacity to accuse and bash others of lying. What a wierd little world they live in.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
pedo-moe laughs about Pedo-Joe's proven lies. I'm sure his fellow bleaters do too. Then they have the audacity to accuse and bash others of lying. What a wierd little world they live in.
Democrats don't lie, they just change the definition and move on ....Joe Biden was at the towers, they moved the towers to DC that day ... see how it works .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT