ADVERTISEMENT

So...Joe Lied when he said he Never Knew

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Dec. 4, 2023:

President Joe Biden received payments from one of his son’s businesses, according to bank records made public on Dec. 4.

President Biden received the payments starting in September 2018, according to the records, which were obtained and released by the U.S. House of Representatives Oversight Committee.

The records show former Vice President Biden signing to receive money on a monthly basis from Owasco PC, one of Hunter Biden’s businesses.

The White House has repeatedly said that President Biden had no knowledge of his son's business dealings.

“Payments from Hunter’s business entity to Joe Biden are now part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes,” Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the committee, said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moe
Dec. 4, 2023:

President Joe Biden received payments from one of his son’s businesses, according to bank records made public on Dec. 4.

President Biden received the payments starting in September 2018, according to the records, which were obtained and released by the U.S. House of Representatives Oversight Committee.

The records show former Vice President Biden signing to receive money on a monthly basis from Owasco PC, one of Hunter Biden’s businesses.

“Payments from Hunter’s business entity to Joe Biden are now part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes,” Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the committee, said.
All long term congressman and women that got rich after getting into congress are crooked

Dec. 4, 2023:

Leave ol Joe alone ...don't you know he helped give birth to baby Jesus after doing a coast to coast haul in his peterbuilt...with Mary ....

Dec. 4, 2023:

The White House has repeatedly said that President Biden had no knowledge of his son's business dealings.

Dementia is a wonderful/terrible disease. you won't remember tomorrow what good/bad thing happened today.

Dec. 4, 2023:

cool story

James Comer slammed for "distorting the facts" after Biden impeachment evidence immediately debunked

But documents reviewed by The Post indicate that $1,380 payments made by Hunter Biden, which occurred in September, October and November 2018, were made to repay his father for a truck payment that he couldn't finance himself.

Hunter Biden’s credit was low at the time and he “was in the depths of addiction” when Joe Biden signed for the truck and had it in his name, a source close to the Bidens told The Post.

“Chair Comer is digging up old public reporting, distorting the facts, and presenting it as ‘breaking news,’” Raskin wrote. “As a private citizen, Joe Biden made car payments for his son.”

cool story

James Comer slammed for "distorting the facts" after Biden impeachment evidence immediately debunked

But documents reviewed by The Post indicate that $1,380 payments made by Hunter Biden, which occurred in September, October and November 2018, were made to repay his father for a truck payment that he couldn't finance himself.

Hunter Biden’s credit was low at the time and he “was in the depths of addiction” when Joe Biden signed for the truck and had it in his name, a source close to the Bidens told The Post.

“Chair Comer is digging up old public reporting, distorting the facts, and presenting it as ‘breaking news,’” Raskin wrote. “As a private citizen, Joe Biden made car payments for his son.”
Lmao . Hunter a crack head Biden knowingly ( without question) getting millions from every pos government in the world needs to get a loan on a truck ....and you believe that...... FFS ..... no wonder you fell for the Adam Schiff lies and still do . Bet you wish they had just 1/8 of this evidence against Trump instead of a made up dossier ( proven lie) and a phone call ( that was perfectly legit and proven so ) .

Reactions: 30CAT
cool story

I have to admit that I was skeptical of this news when I saw the $1,380 figure...but in politics...anything goes.

Tracked by Trump-haters, I'm sure those numbers are nothing but accurate. :rolleyes:

You should be thanking your lucky stars that no one tracked Pedo-Joe's lies....Dumbass.
See @30CAT , they can't deny or defend these facts coming out about creepy Joe, so what do they always resort to when they can't defend the indefensible? Blame Trump. Biden is caught in a bald faced lie and they dredge up over "30 thousand false or misleading claims" from Trump over 4 years! They ignore a giant bald faced lie from creepy Joe, and scurry around pointing out "misleading" claims from Trump. :rolleyes:

Desperation defined. Defeat demonstrated.
giphy.gif

I'm gonna send that creepy corpse back to his basement!
iu

We know this DJT...we know it!

See @30CAT , they can't deny or defend these facts coming out about creepy Joe, so what do they always resort to when they can't defend the indefensible? Blame Trump. Biden is caught in a bald faced lie and they dredge up over "30 thousand false or misleading claims" from Trump over 4 years! They ignore a giant bald faced lie from creepy Joe, and scurry around pointing out "misleading" claims from Trump. :rolleyes:

Desperation defined. Defeat demonstrated.
giphy.gif

I'm gonna send that creepy corpse back to his basement!
iu

We know this DJT...we know it!

What's amazing to me, is that their hatred runs so deep, they cut their noses off to spite their faces, by continuing to vote for these America-haters and pretend they like the way things are right now. What that tells me, is these bleating voters aren't on America's side, they choose a team. I'll never understand that. Never.

The Party of Hate....That's today's left.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
What's amazing to me, is that their hatred runs so deep, they cut their noses off to spite their faces, by continuing to vote for these America-haters and pretend they like ther way things are right now. What that tells me, is these bleating voters aren't on America's side, they choose a team. I'll never understand that. Never.

Disgusting my man. These folks are pure Evil. No other way to describe them.

What's amazing to me, is that their hatred runs so deep, they cut their noses off to spite their faces, by continuing to vote for these America-haters and pretend they like the way things are right now. What that tells me, is these bleating voters aren't on America's side, they choose a team. I'll never understand that. Never.

I understand them disliking Trump hell they can hate him .....but to turn a blind eye to what Biden has done and is doing is just foolish.

I understand them disliking Trump hell they can hate him .....but to turn a blind eye to what Biden has done and is doing is just foolish.
Yes they're foolish, but also mind numbingly lobotomized because none of creepy Joe's blatant lies are blared across T-V newscasts like Trump's alleged "misleading" statements. :rolleyes: Can you imagine if Trump were caught telling the bald faced lies Biden has been caught in? Look what they're trying to do to Trump on caca they simply "made up"? This is actual stuff facts prove Biden's done and not even so much as a what the Hell?????
giphy.gif

Why all the silence Zero?

Last edited:

Biden was in direct contact with Hunter’s business partners using email alias as VP​

Biden used alias email accounts to correspond with Hunter and business associate Eric Schwerin 327 times over 9 years​

They got zilch like always. Zilch on the wall zilch on Obamacare zilch on Joe Biden zilch on a platform to run on. Zilch.

They got zilch like always. Zilch on the wall zilch on Obamacare zilch on Joe Biden zilch on a platform to run on. Zilch.
That HAS to be the reason Trump is killing creepy Joe in the polls. HAS to be 'ya think?
giphy.gif

Biden trails Trump in key States ahead of '24 election

excerpt:
In five crucial states that helped Biden defeat Trump in the 2020 election, the president is polling behind by up to 10 percentage points, according to the survey from the New York Times and Sienna College.

More than 70 per cent of respondents to the poll, which was taken between October 22 and November 3, said 80-year-old Biden is too old to be president, while only 19 per cent said 77-year-old Trump is too old.

Who says I'm too old?
iu

You let us know every day you barely can get a sentence out creepy Joe! 😏

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT