ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the Money

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer released bank records Wednesday showing President Joe Biden previously took a $40,000 check from his family members soon after they received the money from Chinese business associates.

“Well, not only did he lie about his son Hunter making money in China, but it also turns out that $40,000 in laundered China money landed in Joe Biden’s bank account in the form of a personal check,” Comer says in the video. “First, Northern International Capital, a Chinese company associated with CEFC, wired $5,000,000 to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and a CEFC associate.”

“Then, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to an entity owned and controlled by Hunter Biden. Next, Hunter Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by Joe Biden’s brother James and sister-in-law Sara Biden. Sara Biden then withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group,” Comer continues.

“Later the same day, she deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account. A few days later, Sara Biden cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000. The memo line of the check said, ‘loan repayment.'”

The Oversight Committee released a memo containing bank records of the transactions between the Biden family and its Chinese business associates which resulted in Joe Biden taking $40,000 of Chinese money in September 2017. Hunter Biden told his office manager he was “office mates” with Joe Biden and CEFC in late September 2017, around the time Joe Biden received a $40,000 check from money originating in China.

Reactions: Airport
The bank records indicate Hunter Biden wired $400,000 to his Owasco account on Aug. 8, 2017, the same day Hudson West III was sent $5 million. He sent $130,000 from Owasco to his Rosemont Seneca Advisors LLC account, an LLC he previously used to purchase his Porsche.

Hunter Biden wired $150,000 from Owasco to James and Sara Biden’s Lion Hall Group on Aug. 17, 2017, the bank records show. Lion Hall’s balance was reduced to $115,822 because of purchases made between Aug. 14 and Aug. 25, 2017, after the funds came in from Hunter Biden.

Sara Biden wired $50,000 from Lion Hall on Aug. 28, 2017, and $50,000 was deposited into her personal account with her husband on the same day. Sara and James Biden’s personal account had a $46.88 balance prior to the $50,000 deposit, bank records show. She sent the check to Joe Biden on Sept. 3, 2017, for a “loan repayment” less than a month after James Biden’s business relationship with Hudson West III began.

James Biden’s Lion Hall Group took payments directly from Hudson West III throughout 2018 for a total of more than $76,000, the bank records show.

The memo lays out the Biden family’s relationship with CEFC, which began when Joe Biden was vice president, according to an FBI FD-302 summarizing an interview with Hunter Biden’s former business associate, Tony Bobulinski.

“CEFC had used its relationship with HUNTER BIDEN and JAMES BIDEN – and the influence attached to the BIDEN name – to advance CEFC’s interests abroad. HUNTER BIDEN and JAMES BIDEN did not receive any monetary compensation for their assistance in these projects. HUNTER BIDEN and JAMES BIDEN did not receive any compensation because JOSEPH BIDEN was still VPOTUS during this time period,” the document reads.

Bobulinski provided the FBI with a hard drive full of communications with Hunter Biden, and told the FBI the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop reporting was real, the FD-302 form states.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer released bank records Wednesday showing President Joe Biden previously took a $40,000 check from his family members soon after they received the money from Chinese business associates.

“Well, not only did he lie about his son Hunter making money in China, but it also turns out that $40,000 in laundered China money landed in Joe Biden’s bank account in the form of a personal check,” Comer says in the video. “First, Northern International Capital, a Chinese company associated with CEFC, wired $5,000,000 to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and a CEFC associate.”

“Then, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to an entity owned and controlled by Hunter Biden. Next, Hunter Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by Joe Biden’s brother James and sister-in-law Sara Biden. Sara Biden then withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group,” Comer continues.

“Later the same day, she deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account. A few days later, Sara Biden cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000. The memo line of the check said, ‘loan repayment.'”

The Oversight Committee released a memo containing bank records of the transactions between the Biden family and its Chinese business associates which resulted in Joe Biden taking $40,000 of Chinese money in September 2017. Hunter Biden told his office manager he was “office mates” with Joe Biden and CEFC in late September 2017, around the time Joe Biden received a $40,000 check from money originating in China.
So how does a public servant who makes what he has made all these years owns mansions on the beach still have the money to loan that much out? ......

Reactions: Airport
So how does a public servant who makes what he has made all these years owns mansions on the beach still have the money to loan that much out? ......

Those are not loans. They are funneling money to each other from foreign government payoffs.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
You know Democrats
You might want to grab a snickers. People can follow this twitter page for future information. That way you can really absorb what you voted for. One of many transactions.

Only believe unnamed sources and Adam Schiff....lmao ..oh yeah the intelligence community who said the lap top was disinformation..... that's moe....

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
You know Democrats

Only believe unnamed sources and Adam Schiff....lmao ..oh yeah the intelligence community who said the lap top was disinformation..... that's moe....

51 Political hacks like John Brennan that have been put out to pasture don't speak for the entire Intelligence Community. The MSM just wants you to think they do. Plenty of others laughed at those fools.

51 Political hacks like John Brennan that have been put out to pasture don't speak for the entire Intelligence Community. The MSM just wants you to think they do. Plenty of others laughed at those fools.
None of the plenty spoke up for the sake of our country.....

Reactions: phillya
aqHcm8WZ

ff284b2c3a0b15d7.jpeg

Last edited:
Garland will always defend him unless the Democrats are ready to move to Newsome.
Garland has all he needs...but we both know he will do NOTHING.
It was just an attempt by me to give Moe the opportunity to show he can put two and two together...At least I tried but Moe is steadfast in his support for his KKK icon longtime family friend Bobby Byrds Democrat Party...he will never change.

Last edited:

I have been calling for Impeachment for Garland. However I would start with Mayorkas. Don't care if the Senate will follow through or not. Get everyone on record. People should also continue to report on it. Just because Garland is a political hack that won't do anything he still shouldn't get a free pass.

It was just an attempt by me to give Moe the opportunity to show he can put two and two together...At least I tried but Moe is steadfast in his support for his KKK icon longtime family friends Democrat Party...he will never change.
That's quite a story. They certain have you convinced. Repubs have been telling a lot of tall tales lately about elections and other things but then can't back them up with evidence. Forgive me if I don't hang on every word of a guy who's coming off of a failed impeachment inquiry and whose job it is to dig up dirt to embarrass the POTUS. Repubs are experts at lying to their base because the rubes will never be curious enough to learn the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: bornaneer
That's quite a story. They certain have you convinced. Repubs have been telling a lot of tall tales lately about elections and other things but then can't back them up with evidence. Forgive me if I don't hang on every word of a guy who's coming off of a failed impeachment inquiry and whose job it is to dig up dirt to embarrass the POTUS. Repubs are experts at lying to their base because the rubes will never be curious enough to learn the truth.

Sure Moe. The border is secure too isn't it.

Forgive me if I don't hang on every word of a guy who's coming off of a failed impeachment inquiry and whose job it is to dig up dirt to expose the POTUS.
" A guy who's coming off of a failed impeachment inquiry." That's quite a story. The impeachment inquiry is still ongoing.
I do dig up dirt on Pudding Brain Joe and his crime family. Sad that you can't see what he is and has always been.

Last edited:
James gets it. Now Biden is going to try and run as a War Time President. Good luck with that. So far is Afghanistan, Russia in Ukraine, and the Middle East results sucks. Throw in the Border, Economy, and Dementia and he's toast.

Carville: Democrats need to ‘wake the f‑‑‑ up’ about Biden’s 2024 risks​

Sure they did. Morning Joe just didn't cover it. Alot of them will tell you reforms need to happen too.
Easy Tonto....
Only morning Joe I get is maxwell house ....
The intelligence community is no longer protecting the constitution as a whole . If they was more than a small handful would have been calling press conference and screaming to every one in DC. They didn't! Could find a few on X or truth social media, maybe a couple on fox News. Plain and simple very few spoke among the thousands spoke out .

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
It was just an attempt by me to give Moe the opportunity to show he can put two and two together...At least I tried but Moe is steadfast in his support for his KKK icon longtime family friend Bobby Byrds Democrat Party...he will never change.
Moe still believes Adam Schiff will provide the evidence he and all other democrats have on Trump and the Russian story ....
Reasoning and accountability is something moe or any other democrat is lacking.....

Easy Tonto....
Only morning Joe I get is maxwell house ....
The intelligence community is no longer protecting the constitution as a whole . If they was more than a small handful would have been calling press conference and screaming to every one in DC. They didn't! Could find a few on X or truth social media, maybe a couple on fox News. Plain and simple very few spoke among the thousands spoke out .

Pretty sure I have posted stuff being critical of them. It needs stripped to ground and completely restructured. As much as I like restricted Government and freedom you still need Intelligence of what our enemies are doing. Unfortunately they have failed in their primary mission because politicians keep putting political hacks in charge.

Pretty sure I have posted stuff being critical of them. It needs stripped to ground and completely restructured. As much as I like restricted Government and freedom you still need Intelligence of what our enemies are doing. Unfortunately they have failed in their primary mission because politicians keep putting political hacks in charge.
Yes you have posted the few who stood up ....the few of many. They only stood up on social media.
100% agree we need the intelligence community, we don't need the majority of them having allegiance to government of there choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT