ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the Money

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer released bank records Wednesday showing President Joe Biden previously took a $40,000 check from his family members soon after they received the money from Chinese business associates.

“Well, not only did he lie about his son Hunter making money in China, but it also turns out that $40,000 in laundered China money landed in Joe Biden’s bank account in the form of a personal check,” Comer says in the video. “First, Northern International Capital, a Chinese company associated with CEFC, wired $5,000,000 to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and a CEFC associate.”

“Then, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to an entity owned and controlled by Hunter Biden. Next, Hunter Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by Joe Biden’s brother James and sister-in-law Sara Biden. Sara Biden then withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group,” Comer continues.

“Later the same day, she deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account. A few days later, Sara Biden cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000. The memo line of the check said, ‘loan repayment.'”

The Oversight Committee released a memo containing bank records of the transactions between the Biden family and its Chinese business associates which resulted in Joe Biden taking $40,000 of Chinese money in September 2017. Hunter Biden told his office manager he was “office mates” with Joe Biden and CEFC in late September 2017, around the time Joe Biden received a $40,000 check from money originating in China.
None of this looks good. Seems to be exactly what it looks like. Impeach him if its likely true...same they did with Trump.

Best case scenario for the country is for Biden to not run because of this mess, and Trump to get convicted and not be able to run too. Win win.

Reactions: bornaneer
Yes you have posted the few who stood up ....the few of many. They only stood up on social media.
100% agree we need the intelligence community, we don't need the majority of them having allegiance to government of there choice.

That's because the many will get thrown under the jail for releasing classified information if they walk up to a microphone and start running their mouth. Ratcliffe gave you all kinds of information as well as did Rick Grenell. Everyone else has to go to Grassley and the Administration is doing their best to threaten them. So until better Congressman and Senators are elected with a President who can sign their reforms we all are stuck with the system we have.

Look at Mayorkas. Guy is a POS. Biden put him there and Senators approved him. Congress needs to start impeachment on Mayorkas soon and let everyone own the vote to keep him.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
None of this looks good. Seems to be exactly what it looks like. Impeach him if its likely true...same they did with Trump.

Best case scenario for the country is for Biden to not run because of this mess, and Trump to get convicted and not be able to run too. Win win.

No. Everything they accused Trump of is what they were doing. So it's not a win win. That's you being emotional because Orange Man Bad.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Yes it is. You are up in your feelings about Biden. You have BDS.

I don't even defend Mitch McConnell. So if you want to defend Biden, Garland, and Mayorkas knock yourself out.

I don't even defend Mitch McConnell. So if you want to defend Biden, Garland, and Mayorkas knock yourself out.
You must be getting senile. I mentioned Biden and Trump. I didn't mention anyone else. And I said it looks like Biden should be impeached at this point if all this is true. So, read better.

You must be getting senile. I mentioned Biden and Trump. I didn't mention anyone else. And I said it looks like Biden should be impeached at this point if all this is true. So, read better.

I read Orange Man Bad and you want Gavin Newsome. No thanks.

Stevie wonder can see what's been going on with the Biden family.
Trump was impeached and hounded over a fake ... a well known fake dossier. The intelligence community pushed the fake dossier and has been covering for Biden.... big difference...

Stevie wonder can see what's been going on with the Biden family.
Trump was impeached and hounded over a fake ... a well known fake dossier. The intelligence community pushed the fake dossier and has been covering for Biden.... big difference...
Not saying they're the same. What I'm saying is Biden should be impeached if all this stuff is true. And it would be best for the country if both Biden and Trump didn't run.

Not saying they're the same. What I'm saying is Biden should be impeached if all this stuff is true. And it would be best for the country if both Biden and Trump didn't run.

Who do you specifically want to see win?

List valid reasons and concerns for why it would be best if Trump didn’t run. Serious question looking for serious answers

That would be the best for the Country... Politics are a big problem...always have been.

Let me put it the way you can understand. LMAO

Unless you support Election Interference by Biden, Garland, and Democrat District Attorneys.

Here's your options because Trump is leading by alot.

Trump vs Biden
Trump vs Harris
Trump vs Newsome

Who you going to pick? Any other vote for a protest candidate gets you Biden, Harris, or Newsome.

List valid reasons and concerns for why it would be best if Trump didn’t run. Serious question looking for serious answers
I 100% guarantee you will not get an answer on this. Like all Leftists, the only defense that poster has for his wasted vote for Biden is to lump Trump in with Biden's corruption. He cannot tell you what Trump has done that's anything close to what all the facts we know so far show that Biden has done, and it isn't even close! If it were, he'd answer you. It isn't, so he won't. (can't actually)

Watch and see if I'm right?

Why are you angry at Trump?
It's the "everybody does it defense" @30CAT ! They obviously can't defend Biden, so they get away with not being forced to admit it was a huge mistake voting for him by simply dragging Trump or any other Republicans they can think of into the Democrat cesspool of corruption. That way they still get to hate Trump and oppose his re-election, while avoiding having to defend their own worthless vote for corrupt creepy Joe Biden.

They won't do two things using the "everybody does it defense".

1) They cannot tell you what it is Trump has done that equates to the rampant corruption we're seeing being revealed on the part of the Biden crime family.

2) They cannot defend their vote for Biden, or the results of his & the Democrat's failed policies, nor can they tell you what policies of Trump & the Republicans were worse by comparison?

The "everybody does it defense" simply allows them to continue bashing Trump & Republicans, while avoiding any direct criticism of their own corrupt candidate or worthless party. You can't accuse them of supporting the failed Democrat policies, but you'll never hear any direct criticism of them either (not like they go after Trump)

The "everybody does it defense"...the main tactic of today's mind numbed Leftists. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Yes it is. You are up in your feelings about Biden. You have BDS.
Why can't you just answer the question put to you in post #51? Another instance of you posting something that you cannot factually back up without either lying, making some snide remark as you did in post #52 (to cover for your inability to answer) or this.....

@NYC_Eer
I think I've had enough exposure in this thread....gotta run & get back to my "busy" schedule because I really hate being here and don't really care that you Trumpers have again exposed me as a complete fraud
giphy.gif

That's OK @NYC_Eer ...we're used to this by now. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
LMAO. Like you offer anything other than a good laugh.
This is what YOU said:
it would be best for the country if both Biden and Trump didn't run.
Poster asked you this:
Why can't you give him a reasonable answer?

@NYC_Eer ...c'mon atl...get real...do I look like I'm trying to answer anything right now?
giphy.gif

Well, you do have a point there @NYC_Eer ....maybe you should slow down and think about it before you just run away from it?

To @NYC_Eer ...(if you're still here and not running away from being "exposed" again)

I just want to personally thank you for backing my infamous "100% guarantee" I made in post #58. I've used that "guarantee" for several years now on this forum as a way to both poke fun at you mind numbed Leftists and also to demonstrate your ineptitude when it comes to defending your defenseless losing positions. To this date not one of you has ever broken my "100% guarantee" and I'm rather proud of that unbroken record! So kudos to you for keeping my record in tact by refusing to answer the question laid out to you ITT which I of course "guaranteed" you could not do! It means a lot to me to keep that "guarantee" as reliable as it has been these past few years when it comes to you mindless bots.

So once again....
giphy.gif

Last edited:

The best scenario is a complete ad thorough enema that gets us back to what the founders created.
Left, right, middle, regardless of politics.

Garland won't but members of both Parties that took money need investigated. Election Interference.

Bankman-Fried, his cryptocurrency exchange FTX and at least two of his former colleagues gave to nonprofits aligned with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and other senior Republican senators; a group linked to Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; and a wide range of obscure groups that have quietly influenced politics.

I 100% guarantee you will not get an answer on this. Like all Leftists, the only defense that poster has for his wasted vote for Biden is to lump Trump in with Biden's corruption. He cannot tell you what Trump has done that's anything close to what all the facts we know so far show that Biden has done, and it isn't even close! If it were, he'd answer you. It isn't, so he won't. (can't actually)

Watch and see if I'm right?
Very difficult to speak when his mouth is full of the vomit created by the P-J B administration.

Soooooooooooooo It's ok to convict Trump to keep him from running but must let Biden slide for all of his sins committed while being in politics. Possibly your dumbest post ever...

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb
“You think that’s my dumbest yet? Hold my beer”…NYC_Eer
If any of us expected anything more from mind numbed Leftists than mindless posts, we will be sorely disappointed. I'd rather be surprised than disappointed but I'm not counting on Leftists to surprise me either.

The money they don't find they probably bought Bitcoin with. Because they knew they were going to bankrupt FTX from the start.

Sam Bankman-Fried had four White House meetings THIS YEAR: Bombshell report reveals disgraced crypto mogul met with top Biden aides as recently as September​

To @NYC_Eer ...(if you're still here and not running away from being "exposed" again)

I just want to personally thank you for backing my infamous "100% guarantee" I made in post #58. I've used that "guarantee" for several years now on this forum as a way to both poke fun at you mind numbed Leftists and also to demonstrate your ineptitude when it comes to defending your defenseless losing positions. To this date not one of you has ever broken my "100% guarantee" and I'm rather proud of that unbroken record! So kudos to you for keeping my record in tact by refusing to answer the question laid out to you ITT which I of course "guaranteed" you could not do! It means a lot to me to keep that "guarantee" as reliable as it has been these past few years when it comes to you mindless bots.

So once again....
giphy.gif
You are such a dork.

You are such a dork.
You are challenged to back up something you posted on this forum. I exposed the fact you couldn't do it with my self described "100% guarantee". So I magnanimously thank you for helping to keep my perfect record of unbroken "guarantees" in tact when it comes to you mind numbed Leftists and I'm the dork? Really Bro? 🤔

Well at least you're reduced to childish name calling instead of forcing me to retract my "guarantee"
I've used that "guarantee" for several years now on this forum as a way to both poke fun at you mind numbed Leftists and also to demonstrate your ineptitude when it comes to defending your defenseless losing positions. To this date not one of you has ever broken my "100% guarantee"
I'm proud of that, honestly! BTW....this was your challenge:
For the record....this was my original "guarantee"
I 100% guarantee you will not get an answer on this. Like all Leftists, the only defense that poster has for his wasted vote for Biden is to lump Trump in with Biden's corruption. He cannot tell you what Trump has done that's anything close to what all the facts we know so far show that Biden has done, and it isn't even close! If it were, he'd answer you. It isn't, so he won't.
Simple see? So just for the record @NYC_Eer ... do 'ya mind telling me what exactly makes me a "dork" when YOU personally assured my "guarantee" streak remained in tact?

@NYC_Eer
...listen atl 'ya "dork"...how many times do I have to do this before you get the message?
giphy.gif

Well you're certainly making yourself clear! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh and BTW.....
giphy.gif

(see how I don't have to resort to your childish name calling to mock the Hell out of you?) ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT