ADVERTISEMENT

Two Undefeated Big 12 Teams.....Neither Team in the Top 5.....

Top team in CUSA is ranked #53. CUSA is currently ranked below the IAA Missouri Valley Conference.... Doesn't say much for your conference.
I doubt Baylor or TCU will be ranked in the top 10 when the smoke clears.

and that same poll says the best team in the country is the team that beat Louisville by 3 points.

Pffftttt.

Top team in CUSA is ranked #53. CUSA is currently ranked below the IAA Missouri Valley Conference.... Doesn't say much for your conference.
Notice that Humptod didn't want to discuss the top team in CDIAA not even being in the Top 50...

I see you had to modify you're top 100 comment to top 50.
I have never said that every team in CDIAA was ranked 100+ (although the majority of CDIAA teams are ranked 100+). CDIAA only has one Top 50 team, and it isn't Marshall. Nice excuse, though...

Go count again. Marshall and wvu have the same number of top 100 wins so far this year. Just saying.

Go count again. Marshall and wvu have the same number of top 100 wins so far this year. Just saying.
WVU isn't a very good team, this year. Neither is Marshall. The main difference is, only one of us is beating our chest over beating crappy teams. Also, only one of us has a loss to a team ranked 100+...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT