ADVERTISEMENT

8 BIG 12 teams in top 25

I remember that time King accused you of being a conference homer and you denied it.

What was that, like three days ago?

I remember that time King accused you of being a conference homer and you denied it.

What was that, like three days ago?
not a conference homer...just a statement of fact....and the conference will be even stronger next year than this.....my Mountaineers have a lot of work to do.......and it was meant more toward ahia state...with the implication that the nuts would be in the bottom third of the BIG 12.....just like michigan this year

It was only a matter of time before Slowest of Heads would hide behind conference affiliation. Ohio State doesn't play any Big 12 teams at home this season, dumb a$$. When you lose to Monmouth and Radford on your home floor, it doesn't matter how good or bad your conference is, y'all would suck, regardless. Sorry that Ohio State won and ruined your day today. I noticed that you failed to mention it.

It was only a matter of time before Slowest of Heads would hide behind conference affiliation. Ohio State doesn't play any Big 12 teams at home this season, dumb a$$. When you lose to Monmouth and Radford on your home floor, it doesn't matter how good or bad your conference is, y'all would suck, regardless. Sorry that Ohio State won and ruined your day today. I noticed that you failed to mention it.
My day is just fine....my team won too and over a much better team than yours....all I have to say is all world hunter dickinson was outscored, outrebounded, and outhustled by a 6ft 7 inch backup center. He , therefore, sucks donkey dicks

You do realize that loser Dickinson was a Skunk Weasel and not a Buckeye, right, Sled? I'm glad that your sh1tty team beat him and hair plug cheater Bill Self, as that win helps my team's NET ranking and RPI. After all, your team lost its Super Bowl vs. my team, so any of WVU's wins against quality opponents helps my team.

You do realize that loser Dickinson was a Skunk Weasel and not a Buckeye, right, Sled? I'm glad that your sh1tty team beat him and hair plug cheater Bill Self, as that win helps my team's NET ranking and RPI. After all, your team lost its Super Bowl vs. my team, so any of WVU's wins against quality opponents helps my team.
yes I do....I just thought you might revel in the fact that a WV sub skunked a former weasel....where is your sense of humor today?......and it was ahia state's super bowl....that's all you have been able to talk about lately

You have at least four years of Super Bowl talk left, Sled. Payback is a b!tch, and you deserve to be reminded of your Super Bowl loss until WVU can finally beat Ohio State again, which you may not live long enough to see. Souls were taken in Cleveland on 12/30/23, and you, Stoned and Buzztard are still smarting from your Super Bowl loss.

You have at least four years of Super Bowl talk left, Sled. Payback is a b!tch, and you deserve to be reminded of your Super Bowl loss until WVU can finally beat Ohio State again, which you may not live long enough to see. Souls were taken in Cleveland on 12/30/23, and you, Stoned and Buzztard are still smarting from your Super Bowl loss.
wv had no souls with them...that;s why you won.....can't take what isn't there.........and PLEASE tell the used car salesman to get another freaking sport jacket ......pitiful...just pitiful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT