ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: "You [CNN] are fake news"

Don't you find it troubling that DJT, as the PEOTUS, lies about everything yet continually calls out the media for fake news? That doesn't concern you at all?

Reactions: Boomboom521
Just for the record, I am still shocked the election of DJT as PEOTUS. He is a clown. And until he starts acting like the PEOTUS and POTUS, Screw him. He is a child, plain and simple. Pence in 17

Mixed feelings. That's why I didn't comment on it.

My closest friend and many family members are Evangelical Christians. I am seeing erosion of Trump support from my tiny circle. They all wanted him elected for his support of Israel and the fact that he might nominate anti-abortion Justices. Fair enough, but with DJT comes all the baggage. Pence in 17

I'm thrilled for the entertainment industry.

15894526_1840412866228862_1099473961241529331_n.jpg

You sound mad and I love it!

More embarrassed than mad. I have been clear since the spring of 2016 (when the Trump lead was building) that the US had two horrific candidates to choose from. IMO we picked the worst of the worst and now we deal with the twittering fool. As I said last night after watching the Obama speech, love him or hate him, at least Obama acts like the President of the most powerful country on earth. Trump scares the poop out of me. I recall him tweeting that Obama was clueless........ holy cow was that Mr. Pot meeting Mr. Kettle. Pence in 17

Article from the Guardian trying to decipher between actual and fake info on the Trump - Russia subject

It didn't do that. It detailed the same creation/movement of the report that we discussed earlier with one extra step, some ex-Brit spy/ambassador in between 4chan and McCain.

It didn't do that. It detailed the same creation/movement of the report that we discussed earlier with one extra step, some ex-Brit spy/ambassador in between 4chan and McCain.
It outlined that information compiled by the ex MI6 agent was delivered to the FBI as long ago as this summer. The contents of that information was NEVER connected to the information released by Buzzfeed. It was however considered credible enough to be included in a recent intelligence briefing to Obama and Trump -- all of which CNN reported and CNN did not report ANYTHING else.

murky at best ....follow the money. It is always about the money. When all the traditional financing dried up for Trump's businesses, he had to go somewhere for cash. Since day one he has refused to detail his financing or taxes. There has to be something there he doesn't want us to see. One day it comes out.

It outlined that information compiled by the ex MI6 agent was delivered to the FBI as long ago as this summer. The contents of that information was NEVER connected to the information released by Buzzfeed. It was however considered credible enough to be included in a recent intelligence briefing to Obama and Trump -- all of which CNN reported and CNN did not report ANYTHING else.
I watched the Trump news conference on CNN and the following analysis on CNN. After about five minutes of watching them stumble and mumble trying to tear apart his steps to remove himself from his businesses it turned ....at six minutes they started to argue with themselves....I just laughed and turned them off......what a pathetic bunch.

It outlined that information compiled by the ex MI6 agent was delivered to the FBI as long ago as this summer.

Right. And as I understand it, that died at that time, and went no farther. It wasn't until McCain dropped it in their laps that they actually had to do something. The DNC lapdog, I'm sorry, British spy, pushed the information however he could.

I watched the Trump news conference on CNN and the following analysis on CNN. After about five minutes of watching them stumble and mumble trying to tear apart his steps to remove himself from his businesses it turned ....at six minutes they started to argue with themselves....I just laughed and turned them off......what a pathetic bunch.
I thought Trump did a pretty good job of stumbling and mumbling too. He's worse at the podium than Bush

I caught part of that on XM....That "expert" they had on about Trump removing himself from his businesses got just about every single detail wrong. CNN had to constantly correct him. I can see PATX using that CNN segment in the future as proof CNN now has it right.

I turned it off before they argued with themselves I guess.

I thought Trump did a pretty good job of stumbling and mumbling too. He's worse at the podium than Bush
I'll give you that...his speaking style or choice of words or just something about him speaking off the cuff is like nails down a chalkboard for me. Of course Obama's enunciations on words ending in "s" bugged the crap our of me and Hillary was just way to shrill.

Obama endured 8 years of Fox News' lies, innuendo, and "terrorist fist bumps" and still never disparaged Fox and even sat with the bozos for interviews. Trump is all class though.
I can't remember where he said it, but he said those of you who get their news from Fox news were the real problem.

Trump refuses to take question from Buzzfeed reporter, says organization will 'suffer the consequences' for its report
C159fkDXgAENNIq.jpg

Trump refuses to take question from Buzzfeed reporter, says organization will 'suffer the consequences' for its report

Is he going to jail them and their families? Why doesn't he just refuse to take their questions and move on without the threats???? Act like an adult Donald. Pence in 17

Is he going to jail them and their families? Why doesn't he just refuse to take their questions and move on without the threats???? Act like an adult Donald. Pence in 17
Meh. When did Buzzfeed rank a question at a Presidential press conference? The invented the listicle FFS.

I'll give you that...his speaking style or choice of words or just something about him speaking off the cuff is like nails down a chalkboard for me. Of course Obama's enunciations on words ending in "s" bugged the crap our of me and Hillary was just way to shrill.
Hillary probably would have been slightly better than the Bushes....maybe, it would have been close.

CNN is in panic mode. They released a statement asking Trump to point out their lies. They should not have done that:

Following the press conference, NBC and the Trump Transition exposed the entire construct of the CNN narrative, as created by Jake Tapper, Jim Sciutto, Evan Perez and Carl Bernstein was ENTIRELY FALSE:

(Via The Hill) CNN LIE #1 – President-elect Donald Trump was never briefed on the allegations that Russian intelligence services have collected compromising information on him, according to NBC and Trump’s transition team.

CNN LIE #2 – Officials prepared a two-page summary of unverified reports that have been circulating Capitol Hill for months in advance of their Friday meeting with Trump, an intelligence official told NBC, but never discussed it with him.

CNN LIE #3 – The briefing was shared with Trump verbally, the report said, and no documents were left with the president-elect.

CNN is in panic mode. They released a statement asking Trump to point out their lies. They should not have done that:

Following the press conference, NBC and the Trump Transition exposed the entire construct of the CNN narrative, as created by Jake Tapper, Jim Sciutto, Evan Perez and Carl Bernstein was ENTIRELY FALSE:

(Via The Hill) CNN LIE #1 – President-elect Donald Trump was never briefed on the allegations that Russian intelligence services have collected compromising information on him, according to NBC and Trump’s transition team.

CNN LIE #2 – Officials prepared a two-page summary of unverified reports that have been circulating Capitol Hill for months in advance of their Friday meeting with Trump, an intelligence official told NBC, but never discussed it with him.

CNN LIE #3 – The briefing was shared with Trump verbally, the report said, and no documents were left with the president-elect.
How is that 3 lies? It looks like it's the same thing? And as mentioned earlier, why is NBC the arbiter of truth in this instance?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT