ADVERTISEMENT

CNN’s Boris Sanchez Asks Republican Guest SEVEN TIMES to Explain Why Decision to Remove Trump from Ballot Was Wrong

So tell us @moe, who should we prevent YOU from voting for? Just give us the name of someone you prefer to vote for, and we'll make sure someone on our side keeps that name off the ballot so you can't vote for that person. That would be OK with you right @moe? :rolleyes:

@moe
230.jpg
Obviously I won't answer that because hypocrisy doesn't feel as good when you're the example for it!

Good call there @moe 😒

Last edited:
You now taking talking points from CNN ? ShhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeWWWWWWWWWWWWw.
I'd like to hear his reason for suggesting it was OK to keep Trump off the ballot? Obviously all 9 Justices on the SUPCO think it's bogus keeping a legitimate Presidential candidate off a ballot over something he hasn't actually been charged with? 😒

Only in the Leftist court of "Justice" can you be charged, then pronounced guilty even if you haven't committed any crime or been charged with one!

Obviously with a 9-0 vote, it's good news for all Americans.
Obviously? how so? He's the guy that can't beat Joe, Haley polled better vs Joe. That was your second best chance to dump the loser. Your best is if he's convicted of a felony before election day.

Obviously? how so? He's the guy that can't beat Joe, Haley polled better vs Joe. That was your second best chance to dump the loser. Your best is if he's convicted of a felony before election day.
You have to commit a felony to be convicted of a felony. Hurting feelings is not a felony.

I have no idea what you are talking about...I responded what the 9-0 vote meant...As far as so how...even the most liberal judges are not going to stand for your Democrat Party bullshit,

BTW...I'll stick with my standing prediction about the November election.

If you're so confident Dems can beat him, why are you so desperate to stop him from even running? Ya'll should be funding his nomination just so you can set him up to send him home another "record winning" loser. :rolleyes:

Instead, you roaches are Hell bent on doing whatever you can in your sneaky, underhanded power to make sure he doesn't even get a chance to get his ass whipped by you miserable malcontents. What are you all so scared of?

They're scared I'm going to get more "real" votes this time than "fake" ones they stole for that crooked creepy corpse last time!
iu

YOU know this DJT...they're more scared of you than house mice are scared of alley cats! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are talking about...I responded what the 9-0 vote meant...As far as so how...even the most liberal judges are not going to stand for your Democrat Party bullshit,

lol Maybe try getting a POTUS candidate who isn't an insurrectionist then he won't get accused of being one though that seems to be settled now. SCOTUS is cool with it.

Is this good news for Repubs?
You don't sound too "happy" @moe. Wonder why not? Aren't you "happy" when you think Trumpers are getting their asses handed to 'em? You sure don't sound like that right now @moe ....are you?

@moe
230.jpg
Anyone who's been around here long enough & knows my past history of Trump misery HAS to know today is about as bad for me as it's been recently!

Yeah, we kinda figured that out 'ol @moe. :rolleyes: Thought 'ya had him there once again huh Bro?

@moe
230.jpg
Now you're just being mean atl.

giphy.gif

I suppose I have thicker skin than any loser Liberal but I also want my vote to go to a single presidential candidate who can run on his own merit rather than a dementia riddled entity lending his name to a unelectable anonymous group who want to run with a nazi like government...

• Haha
Reactions: moe

There’s no doubt in my mind you’re right. They cheated in 2020 and nothing was fixed. Obviously, it will happen again. I’m still gonna vote and vote for Trump. And they can shove it up their asses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT