ADVERTISEMENT

Trump was shot at AGAIN, 15SEP2024... shooter was an obiden/kommie Nazi that was recruiting for Ukraine...

Is the
@SecretService
penny-pinching to protect
@realDonaldTrump
's life?They seem to be able to protect
@JoeBiden
when he’s passed out on a public beach for four hours.
@KamalaHarris
is riding around in rural Georgia on a bus, painted with “Harris for president”— she’s protected.Secret Service protected
@BarackObama
, even when he golfed almost every weekend. He was swimming in the Pacific, Secret Service had no problems.Bush was riding his bike all over Texas, no attempts on his life.
@BillClinton
jogged through Washington, the murder capital of the world, nothing ever happened.Secret Service can protect presidents, they just can’t protect this president. So the question is, why?

Until Biden/Harris fire Mayorkas it appears they have no interest in protecting Trump.

GXnkLckW4AAKUV1

China,Russia,Ukraine,Iran, and the DNC is on my Bingo Card.

"I had a senior official from the Department of Homeland Security in my office before the second assassination attempt, saying that what he has assessed is that there are five known assassination teams in the United States, three inspired by other governments, two that are here, that are known domestic assassination teams," Gaetz said on "Human Events Daily."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT