ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Seems like Trump shot at again

This time while golfing. They have an AK47, the shooter, and his vehicle. Donald was not injured this time.

?

The FBI said Sunday it was investigating "what appears to be an attempted assassination" of Donald Trump at his golf club in West Palm Beach, Florida, just nine weeks after the Republican presidential nominee survived another attempt on his life. Trump said he was safe and well.

The U.S. Secret Service opened fire at a man pointing an AK-style rifle into the club as Trump was on the course, three law enforcement officials said. The person dropped the weapon and fled in an SUV, and was later taken into custody in a neighboring county. The officials were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Trump was the subject of an apparent assassination attempt at his Florida golf club, the FBI says
AP logo

@Vernon

Wrong Board???
Why? It wasn't meant to be political at all. We've seen many posts here not about WVU related matters. We've seen posts that are WVU issues turned into political posts many times.
I wondered after the political side posts started if I had made a mistake. But then I knew that's what they wanted, it to be removed because it wasn't positive for their narratives.

Why? It wasn't meant to be political at all. We've seen many posts here not about WVU related matters. We've seen posts that are WVU issues turned into political posts many times.
I wondered after the political side posts started if I had made a mistake. But then I knew that's what they wanted, it to be removed because it wasn't positive for their narratives.

Apology accepted.

• Haha
Reactions: spectat'EER
?

The FBI said Sunday it was investigating "what appears to be an attempted assassination" of Donald Trump at his golf club in West Palm Beach, Florida, just nine weeks after the Republican presidential nominee survived another attempt on his life. Trump said he was safe and well.

The U.S. Secret Service opened fire at a man pointing an AK-style rifle into the club as Trump was on the course, three law enforcement officials said. The person dropped the weapon and fled in an SUV, and was later taken into custody in a neighboring county. The officials were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Trump was the subject of an apparent assassination attempt at his Florida golf club, the FBI says
AP logo
I posted as soon as there was information on it that the suspect didn't get off a shot.

Authorities are treating the case as a potential assassination attempt, and arrested a suspect, a U.S. official told Fox News. The man, who was not immediately identified, was allegedly armed with a rifle when agents fired at him.

"This does not appear to be some random guy with an AK-47 walking outside Trump's club," the official added.

Authorities said the suspect, who had a GoPro camera and two backpacks, shoved the muzzle of his rifle through a fence and may have been aiming at the president when agents fired at him.

A MSNBC nut said Trump was asking for it....WOW...no mention of media Trump haters calling him Hitler and saying he needs to be taken out...Sick...Sick...Sick.

Reactions: WVRON
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT