ADVERTISEMENT

Trump was shot at AGAIN, 15SEP2024... shooter was an obiden/kommie Nazi that was recruiting for Ukraine...

GXnFrR7XUAA5D13

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
The Vindman clan is awfully vocal since yesterday.

Trump is only alive right now because the two brainwashed idiots didn't select the right weapons and caliber for their mission. We are past incompetence at this point with the DHS. The fact Mayorkas hasn't been fired yet should tell everyone what they need to know about the Biden/Harris administration.

This has now happened twice. As far as I'm concerned all Conspiracy Theroies are on the table because there's no frigging excuses for Mayorkas to still be employed.

Last edited:
Trump is only alive right now because the two brainwashed idiots didn't select the right weapons and caliber for their mission. We are past incompetence at this point with the Secret Service. The fact Mayorkas hasn't been fired yet should tell everyone what they need to know about the Biden/Harris administration.

This has now happened twice. As far as I'm concerned all Conspiracy Theroies are on the table because there's no frigging excuses for Mayorkas to still be employed.
I haven't heard the whole story about this situation but I have been screaming the same about Mayorkas for a while. He needs to be hung for treason.

I haven't heard the whole story about this situation but I have been screaming the same about Mayorkas for a while. He needs to be hung for treason.

Let's start with Biden and Harris firing him. Until that happens we can only assume he is doing exactly what they want.

Let's start with Biden and Harris firing him. Until that happens we can only assume he is doing exactly what they want.
I don't even think it is debatable at this point. I mean the guy is pure evil but his biggest crime that almost nobody is discussing is the 250k missing kids the Dems have trafficked into the country

One thing we know for sure. These events settle any argument any clown is making about the debate and any polls because if they thought it was close enough to cheat and win at the polls they would be trying to murder him once a month

She just said Trump needs to be shot before correcting herself. That Certainly doesn't help with the Conspiracy Theroies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT