ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says...

FvuG9_bXsAApsTr

@realdonaldtrump
39m·
Reports are the Marxist Special Prosecutor, DOJ, & FBI, want to Indict me on the BOXES HOAX, despite all of the wrongdoing that they have done for SEVEN YEARS, including SPYING ON MY CAMPAIGN.

Biden Crimes go unpunished, including that he had Boxes in Chinatown, in his garage by the “Corvette,”
& 1,850 Boxes in Delaware that he won’t allow anyone to see.

That is real OBSTRUCTION!

They seek retribution for Republicans looking into Biden’s CRIMES!

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@realdonaldtrump

5m·
For purposes of fighting the Greatest Witch Hunt of all time, now moving to the Florida Courts, I will be represented by Todd Blanche, Esq., and a firm to be named later.

I want to thank Jim Trusty and John Rowley for their work, but they were up against a very dishonest, corrupt, evil, and “sick” group of people, the likes of which has not been seen before.

We will be announcing additional lawyers in the coming days.

When will Joe Biden be Indicted for his many crimes against our Nation?

MAGA!

@realdonaldtrump

2m·
Many say that it’s 100 times bigger than Watergate, and yet the Mainstream Media doesn’t even report the fact that Joe Biden has illegally taken millions and millions of dollars from China, Ukraine, and many other countries.

Is that why Biden is allowing China to build MILITARY FACILITIES in Cuba, why hundreds of billions of dollars are given, without any control, to Ukraine, or why we allow the Cartels to totally run our horrendous OPEN BORDER?

We are a corrupt Country with a corrupt Media!

@realdonaldtrump

2m·
Many say that it’s 100 times bigger than Watergate, and yet the Mainstream Media doesn’t even report the fact that Joe Biden has illegally taken millions and millions of dollars from China, Ukraine, and many other countries.

Is that why Biden is allowing China to build MILITARY FACILITIES in Cuba, why hundreds of billions of dollars are given, without any control, to Ukraine, or why we allow the Cartels to totally run our horrendous OPEN BORDER?

We are a corrupt Country with a corrupt Media!
The forgotten important details missing from history is why did Nixon spy on the DNC to begin with? That narrative is missing and likely the most important knowledge.

@realdonaldtrump

52m·
Joe Biden is the most corrupt President in the history of the United States, which is being undeniably proven in the House of Representatives every single day.

But with all of these horrible revelations and facts, why hasn’t Republican “leadership” in the Senate spoken up and rebuked Crooked Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats, Fascists, and Marxists for their criminal acts against our Country, some of them against me.

How long does America have to wait for the Senate to ACT?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT