ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says...

He is eith
Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

6m·
THEY HAVE CLOSELY STUDIED 11,000,000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS, FINANCIAL RECORDS, AND TAX RETURNS (SOME GOTTEN ILLEGALLY!), BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF DEALS AND TRANSACTIONS, AND THEY’VE GOT NOTHING.

AFTER 8 YEARS OF VARIOUS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED INVESTIGATIONS, HOAXES, SCAMS, AND WITCH HUNTS, THIS MUST MAKE ME THE MOST HONEST AND HONORABLE MAN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

NOBODY IN HISTORY HAS EVER BEEN THROUGH THE SCRUTINY THAT I HAVE.

Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

6m·
THEY HAVE CLOSELY STUDIED 11,000,000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS, FINANCIAL RECORDS, AND TAX RETURNS (SOME GOTTEN ILLEGALLY!), BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF DEALS AND TRANSACTIONS, AND THEY’VE GOT NOTHING.

AFTER 8 YEARS OF VARIOUS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED INVESTIGATIONS, HOAXES, SCAMS, AND WITCH HUNTS, THIS MUST MAKE ME THE MOST HONEST AND HONORABLE MAN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

NOBODY IN HISTORY HAS EVER BEEN THROUGH THE SCRUTINY THAT I HAVE.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!!

@realdonaldtrump

2h·
I want to thank everybody for the tremendous support you have given me against this assault on our Nation.

Our once beautiful USA is now a Nation in Decline.

Radical Left Thugs & Insurrectionists have taken over our Country, & are rapidly destroying it.

They are using the levers of Law Enforcement, and have completely Weaponized the FBI & DOJ to Interfere with, Rig and Steal our once SACRED ELECTIONS.

We are now living in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, but we will Come Back

& MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

4be70f5ab4ea9e99da6d3ad5ed0b269e_768x0.png

@realdonaldtrump

8m·
China is trying to displace the U.S. Dollar as the NUMBER ONE CURRENCY throughout the World.

Unthinkable three years ago!

If this happens, and under Biden’s leadership it probably will, this would be the biggest defeat for our Country in its history.

We will be reduced to SECOND TIER STATUS.

AMAZING.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

@realdonaldtrump

8m·
China is trying to displace the U.S. Dollar as the NUMBER ONE CURRENCY throughout the World.

If this happens, and under Biden’s leadership it probably will, this would be the biggest defeat for our Country in its history.

AMAZING.

Second Tier is being optimistic. People can hate on Federal Reserve but this going to be devastating. Then China makes everyone their slave. They are already well on their way.

@realdonaldtrump

8m·

AMAZING.

Why should I care if the dollar won't remain the #1 currency? The Chi-Coms weren't paying me off with dollars!
iu

'Cmon man??????

Why should I care if the dollar won't remain the #1 currency? The Chi-Coms weren't paying me off with dollars!
iu

'Cmon man??????

His family and friends have probably already heavily invested in Chinese Yuan.

Reactions: atlkvb
His family and friends have probably already heavily invested in Chinese Yaun
Know what I think @Gunny46 ? I think he hates this country so much, he's actually cheering for the dollar to drop from being the world's leading currency. I truly believe that.

Know what I think @Gunny46 ? I think he hates this country so much, he's actually cheering for the dollar to drop from being the world's leading currency. I truly believe that.

I don't think he knows what he had for lunch. His handlers yes. Ice Cream seams to be the fall back answer most days.

• Haha
I don't think he knows what he had for lunch. His handlers yes. Ice Cream seams to be the fall back answer most days.
He couldn't be more clueless if he tried...and he does! :rolleyes:

Ok. So repent or ask people to work on that. But Communism and Gulags aren't an option.
Who said they was ? Who said I'm not doing what I can . Who died a left you the Supreme leader of thought on what has caused the issues we are facing. I agree we must fight legally to stop Democrats and I do . Just because I'm blaming greed for the situation we are in and it comes from both sides of the aisle.

Who said they was ? Who said I'm not doing what I can . Who died a left you the Supreme leader of thought on what has caused the issues we are facing. I agree we must fight legally to stop Democrats and I do . Just because I'm blaming greed for the situation we are in and it comes from both sides of the aisle.

Supreme Leader of thought? Calm down. You gave your opinion and I gave mine. At no time have I called for anyone to be banned or do I put anyone on ignore. I don't even disagree that greed is involved. The Chicoms are greedy too. It's not limited to our politicians and businesses leaders.

If you are doing everything you can then only you can determine that. Others who read the board will have to ask themselves if they are.

Supreme Leader of thought? Calm down. You gave your opinion and I gave mine. At no time have I called for anyone to be banned or do I put anyone on ignore. I don't even disagree that greed is involved. The Chicoms are greedy too. It's not limited to our politicians and businesses leaders.

If you are doing everything you can then only you can determine that. Others who read the board will have to ask themselves if they are.

I think I'm doing my part asking folks to turn their lives of disbelief and Sin over to Almighty God and seek forgiveness. Can I help it if folks either ignore me or dismiss me as some sort of whacked out Christian nut job?

I'm doing my part simply passing along the good news of the Gospel...the "great commission" Christ calls all believers to engage in Praying for Sinners and asking for their forgiveness. What comes after that is neither my choice nor my concern.

Have YOU asked for forgiveness from your Sin, and accepted Christ as your personal Savior?

If we confess our Sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our Sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. John 1:9

And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your Sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 6:14

I think I'm doing my part asking folks to turn their lives of disbelief and Sin over to Almighty God and seek forgiveness. Can I help it if folks either ignore me or dismiss me as some sort of whacked out Christian nut job?

I'm doing my part simply passing along the good news of the Gospel...the "great commission" Christ calls all believers to engage in Praying for Sinners and asking for their Forgiveness. What comes after that is neither my choice nor my concern.

Have YOU asked for forgiveness from your Sin, and accepted Christ as your personal Savior?

If we confess our Sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our Sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. John 1:9

And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your Sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 6:14

I certainly don't discourage it. I even defend it. I'm just not going to play referee on different opinions on Christian Theology. I certainly don't encourage people to let God do all the work either. As I have mentioned before there are Communist who want you on the sideline.

I certainly don't discourage it. I even defend it. I'm just not going to play referee on different opinions on Christian Theology. I certainly don't encourage people to let God do all the work either. As I have mentioned before there are Communist who want you on the sideline.
True. However as I've mentioned fighting this Spiritual battle without standing behind Christ almost assures defeat.

True. However as I've mentioned fighting this Spiritual battle without standing behind Christ almost assures defeat.

I never said for you to not do that. I just welcome those who don't believe to join the fight against those that seek to take their freedom and destroy their country. Even they should start recognizing evil and sick tyrants live amongst us.

Last edited:
I never said for you to not do that. I just welcome those who don't believe to join the fight against those that seek to take their freedom and destroy their country. Even they should start recognizing evil and sick tyrants lives amongst us.
If non believers don't realize it already, by the time they do it will already be too late for them.:frown: Meantime, get with Almighty God, repent, confess your Sin, turn away from it!!!!!. Seek refuge in Christ's assurances of forgiveness & Salvation because living through what's coming will be literally Hell on Earth. There is no surviving it or defeating it unless you stand with and for Christ!

There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from Heaven. Luke 21:11

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 2 Timothy 3:1-5

There is no escaping any of this unless you know Christ! If you don't know him, now is the time to start!

If non believers don't realize it already, by the time they do it will already be too late for them.:frown: Meantime, get with Almighty God, repent, confess your Sin, turn away from it!!!!!. Seek refuge in Christ's assurances of forgiveness & Salvation because living through what's coming will be literally Hell on Earth. There is no surviving it or defeating it unless you stand with and for Christ!

There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from Heaven. Luke 21:11

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 2 Timothy 3:1-5

There is no escaping any of this unless you know Christ! If you don't know him, now is the time to start!

There will be an end eventually. Until then do you got any S.E.R.E and Survival Training? That will also help with the hell on earth part. Especially when the Communist Anarchist totally screw stuff up.

I mean who in their right mind would actually chose to live through any of this?

Matthew 24:6-7

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Luke 21:10

Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom".

Matthew 24:9

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake'.

Matthew 24:24

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

....and when it comes

Daniel 11:40

“At the time of the end, the king of the south shall attack him, but the king of the north shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships. And he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through''.

Revelation 16:1-21

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple telling the seven angels, “Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.” So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a corpse, and every living thing died that was in the sea. The third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood. And I heard the angel in charge of the waters say, “Just are you, O Holy One, who is and who was, for you brought these judgments. ...

Matthew 24:11

And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray

Daniel 12:1-2

“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Revelation 6:12

When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,

Zechariah 14:12

And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Revelation 8:7

The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, and these were thrown upon the earth. And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up

Ezekiel 38:22

With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur.

Luke 21:26

People fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Isaiah 29:6

You will be visited by the Lord of hosts with thunder and with earthquake and great noise, with whirlwind and tempest, and the flame of a devouring fire

Matthew 24:4-14

And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. ...

2 Peter 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

So 'ya think this is all just some giant "fairytale" right? You're not concerned about any of this because it's not ever going to happen right? Even if you believe that, ask yourselves....would YOU want to take your chances living through any of that?

Luke 21:36

"But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Last edited:

There will be an end eventually. Until then do you got any S.E.R.E and Survival Training? That will also help with the hell on earth part. Especially when the Communist Anarchist totally screw stuff up.
I won't be here...I'll be raptured away by the time the Communists and the Spirit of anti-Christ consume this world.

I won't be here...I'll be raptured away by the time the Communists and the Spirit of anti-Christ consume this world.

We can agree to disagree on how the "Rapture" goes down. People can Google it and come to there own conclusions. So no need to try and convince me. You are entitled to believe what you want.

I would however encourage people to go read up on how Christians and Non revolutionary types were treated by the Communist in every take over since 1917 though.

We can agree to disagree on how the "Rapture" goes down. People can Google it and come to there own conclusions. So no need to try and convince me. You are entitled to believe what you want.

I would however encourage people to go read up on how Christians and Non revolutionary types were treated by the Communist in every take over since 1917 though.
Revelation says many will be killed who follow Christ as the Spirit of anti-Christ consumes a lost world. I'm not as afraid of dying at the hand of Godless Communists as I am of dying Godless.

God is on your side? Is He a Conservative? The Devil's on my side, he's a good Communist.

Joseph Stalin
Said to Winston Churchill in Tehran, November 1943.

@realdonaldtrump

16m·
The NRA Event was spectacular last night.

Packed house! Indianapolis and NRA Officials combined to do a great job.

Thank you!

Am now in the Great State of Tennessee.

Will be giving the RNC Keynote tonight.

They are, to put it mildly, very happy with my polls.

Way up on all Republicans, and Biden.

The Dems are working hard on various forms of CHEATING, including Election Interference through the illegal use of Prosecutors, on a scale never seen before.

Do not discount their ability to CHEAT!!!

@realdonaldtrump

59m·
I don’t believe Elon Musk voted for Biden, not for a minute !

He told me that he voted for me, but who knows about that, and who cares ?

Elon is just trying to make friends with the absolutely horrible Biden Administration because of all the government subsidies he gets, and all the permits he needs.

His space company,
car company,
battery company,
tunnel company,
and even Twitter,
which was illegally controlled by the FBI, need government HELP & SUBSIDIES.

HE IS JUST “MENDING FENCES!”

@realdonaldtrump

59m·
I don’t believe Elon Musk voted for Biden, not for a minute !

He told me that he voted for me, but who knows about that, and who cares ?

Elon is just trying to make friends with the absolutely horrible Biden Administration because of all the government subsidies he gets, and all the permits he needs.

His space company,
car company,
battery company,
tunnel company,
and even Twitter,
which was illegally controlled by the FBI, need government HELP & SUBSIDIES.

HE IS JUST “MENDING FENCES!”

I don't care who he voted for. I don't even trust him completely. Just out of all the tech guys he actually seems to like freedom and isn't completely weird. He didn't have to release the information he did. By doing so was a good thing. If he cuts ties with the CCP that would be good but he probably collects some good info too. The entire country decoupling would be best.

@realdonaldtrump

2h·
Gasoline has just hit a 5 month high.

Now that Biden has emptied the Strategic Oil Reserves, which should never have been done, here we go again…

And so unnecessary.

I had oil and gas at long term Record Lows - And NO INFLATION!

@realdonaldtrump

14m·
For all of those media fools who say everything was on the up and up with the 2020 Presidential Election, and then go on to report about the 51 Intelligence Agents that wrote a letter spreading Disinformation about Hunter Biden’s famous laptop computer, knowing it was FAKE & TREASONOUS, just days before the Election, you have committed an unpardonable SIN.

That election fraud is no different than Stuffing the Ballot Boxes, or any other of the many crimes committed in the 2020 Election.

So Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT