ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP SAYS HE WILL RELEASE HIS TAXES!

It’s political timing for mass effect. It doesn’t mean it’s not factual. Don’t get mad because you’re seeing your moral high ground blown the fvck up like it was Safwan Hill in the opening night of the invasion.

I’m really enjoying the October surprise. Aren’t you? Hahahahaha

This is what happens when you get greedy and cut your partners out of deals. They burn you. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Honestly, I am tired of people like you.....I am tired of Trump.....go back into your holes and your secret clubhouses to prep and plan against all the boogeymen.....this guy is the President of the US and instead of talking about HIS record for 4-years, he is talking about laptops and emails and China......this sums it all up.....weak, ignorant, horrible leader.....

I've stated all along that Joe Biden is a morally corrupt man. So is Trump, but at least you know where you stand with him. Biden has been hiding behind his facade for years, it has just taken a glimmer of light to start revealing it.

If I'm going to get stabbed, I at least want to see it coming. With Joe, you'd get it in the back while under the guise of a hug.

Honestly, I am tired of people like you.....I am tired of Trump.....go back into your holes and your secret clubhouses to prep and plan against all the boogeymen.....this guy is the President of the US and instead of talking about HIS record for 4-years, he is talking about laptops and emails and China......this sums it all up.....weak, ignorant, horrible leader.....

Do you feel like hurting someone or yourself ?

Feeling is mutual . Go f’ck yourself . 😂

Brother, I’m not sure who you think I am, but I’m not some prepper living in a trailer.

His record for the last 4 years kicks ass. That’s the last thing you want discussed. His foreign policy is so good that we’re not even talking about radical Islam anymore. He’s ending our longest war and pulling us out of a stable Iraq and a stable AFG. He has worked a coalition to stabilize the Middle East and normalize relations between the Arab world and Israel. That alone is the biggest accomplishment in the region since Israel became a nation.

Domestically, he’s done more for minorities with his crime bill, his economy, his educational initiatives than anything we’ve ever seen.

Economically he’s crushed it. The rebound we’re seeing from COVID is unbelievable. We saw real wage growth for the first time in decades. Obama for all of his stable growth never saw that. Trump eclipsed the wage growth in 3 year what Obama and Biden did in 8. Stock market? Crushed it. Minority employment? Lowest ever.

You want to talk Trade? Biden just said he wanted to enact tariffs.

You don’t want to talk 4 years of policy, you lose on policy. You want to talk feelings like some high school chick on her period. Man the fvck up and take your balls back. Go order a steak and pop it off in your girl’s ass, because you can, as a man.

Brother, I’m not sure who you think I am, but I’m not some prepper living in a trailer.

His record for the last 4 years kicks ass. That’s the last thing you want discussed. His foreign policy is so good that we’re not even talking about radical Islam anymore. He’s ending our longest war and pulling us out of a stable Iraq and a stable AFG. He has worked a coalition to stabilize the Middle East and normalize relations between the Arab world and Israel. That alone is the biggest accomplishment in the region since Israel became a nation.

Domestically, he’s done more for minorities with his crime bill, his economy, his educational initiatives than anything we’ve ever seen.

Economically he’s crushed it. The rebound we’re seeing from COVID is unbelievable. We saw real wage growth for the first time in decades. Obama for all of his stable growth never saw that. Trump eclipsed the wage growth in 3 year what Obama and Biden did in 8. Stock market? Crushed it. Minority employment? Lowest ever.

You want to talk Trade? Biden just said he wanted to enact tariffs.

You don’t want to talk 4 years of policy, you lose on policy. You want to talk feelings like some high school chick on her period. Man the fvck up and take your balls back. Go order a steak and pop it off in your girl’s ass, because you can, as a man.

Says the MAGA who won’t admit he is MAGA quoting bullshit, Russian lies like a fuking traitor.....you are so angry and disenchanted with your own life and success that you have actually fooled yourself into believing that Trump is anything other than a grifter and con man....I wouldn’t trust a guy like you to make the right decision with anything based on the things you say and believe on this board.....

Take that and pop it off in your old ladies ass.....

😂

Says the MAGA who won’t admit he is MAGA quoting bullshit, Russian lies like a fuking traitor.....you are so angry and disenchanted with your own life and success that you have actually fooled yourself into believing that Trump is anything other than a grifter and con man....I wouldn’t trust a guy like you to make the right decision with anything based on the things you say and believe on this board.....

The meltdown is hilarious . What a pussy. 😂😂

😂

• Haha
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

Russian lies? WTF are you talking about?

Angry? After that debate and this week’s news on the implosion of the Biden campaign? Biden just shored up Texas for the GOP and lost PA. I’m shittin in high cotton right about now. Now that it’s out, watch how fast the media turn on Biden. Watch the donations dwindle down the stretch, and watch what happens with the high profile DC support. Tomorrow is Friday, we have some big news happening. I hear there is a hearing with Bobulinski. Hahahahah

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Russian lies? WTF are you talking about?

Angry? After that debate and this week’s news on the implosion of the Biden campaign? Biden just shored up Texas for the GOP and lost PA. I’m shittin in high cotton right about now. Now that it’s out, watch how fast the media turn on Biden. Watch the donations dwindle down the stretch, and watch what happens with the high profile DC support. Tomorrow is Friday, we have some big news happening. I hear there is a hearing with Bobulinski. Hahahahah

Haha haha! Ok bro......MAGA!

Ek-4IixWMAAS66b

Here's the deal, and its a potentially big one.

Biden has released his tax returns. If what is being said is even remotely true, and Biden didn't claim that income, he's guilty of tax evasion. If elected president, it would be the second shortest administration ever. Again, if any of it is true or can be proven. He might want to make a call to Spiro Agnew's family to see how that turned out for them.
It’s political timing for mass effect. It doesn’t mean it’s not factual. Don’t get mad because you’re seeing your moral high ground blown the fvck up like it was Safwan Hill in the opening night of the invasion.

I’m really enjoying the October surprise. Aren’t you? Hahahahaha

This is what happens when you get greedy and cut your partners out of deals. They burn you. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

F’ucking hilarious!

I’m old enough to remember when you all claimed he wasn’t actually going through an audit, which we learned from the illegal leak that he was.

If Trump hasn't paid taxes for 14 years................... how has
he "prepaid" his taxes? Ill give you some some while you call
your buddy who works for TurboTax.

If Trump hasn't paid taxes for 14 years................... how has
he "prepaid" his taxes? Ill give you some some while you call
your buddy who works for TurboTax.
It’s a talking point to deflect from him minimizing his tax exposure the way we all do but what he said is true or at least possible. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t get a huge return once all of itemizations and depreciations are accounted for. You should probably phone a friend for this one. Of the people on here, Coop would be the person to weigh in, Bru likely second. I’m merely married to an accountant in a Big 4, and own a couple of small businesses, so I don’t know that much.

It’s a talking point to deflect from him minimizing his tax exposure the way we all do but what he said is true or at least possible. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t get a huge return once all of itemizations and depreciations are accounted for. You should probably phone a friend for this one. Of the people on here, Coop would be the person to weigh in, Bru likely second. I’m merely married to an accountant in a Big 4, and own a couple of small businesses, so I don’t know that much.

As usual............. you don't know jack re what you're talking about. In this case, being under audit has absolutely nothing to do with releasing your tax returns within the context of a political race. Any lawyer/CPA will confirm that. Trump has been hiding behind that lie now for more than four years. He obviously has something major to hide. His followers should acknowledge that. Im just an Atty/CPA with an LLM so I dont know much either.

Does he know about the Biden Crime Families off shore accounts?

As usual............. you don't know jack re what you're talking about. In this case, being under audit has absolutely nothing to do with releasing your tax returns within the context of a political race. Any lawyer/CPA will confirm that. Trump has been hiding behind that lie now for more than four years. He obviously has something major to hide. His followers should acknowledge that. Im just an Atty/CPA with an LLM so I dont know much either.
No, no you’re not. And I’m not sure what or why you pivoted to this. This wasn’t your original assertion nor what I was responding to.

He’s not going to give his returns for the left to use and demonize him with. It’s just that simple. He, like all Americans, tries to minimize his tax liability and exposure. Real estate and investment is key to that.

You all claim he loses hundreds of millions of dollars. That’s a write off. A CPA would know that. You all are stuck in circular logic.

No, no you’re not. And I’m not sure what or why you pivoted to this. This wasn’t your original assertion nor what I was responding to.

He’s not going to give his returns for the left to use and demonize him with. It’s just that simple. He, like all Americans, tries to minimize his tax liability and exposure. Real estate and investment is key to that.

You all claim he loses hundreds of millions of dollars. That’s a write off. A CPA would know that. You all are stuck in circular logic.

Its really hopeless and frustrating to talk taxes or economics with a dumbass Trumper. Every Presidential candidate in the modern era has released his entire tax returns. Its called transparency. The American people simply have a right to know. If you are "demonized" because of info within your returns.............. so be it....... you (the candidate) decided to run for the highest office in the land and the American people have an absolute right to know where and how you make your money and who you are indebted to.

Reactions: Bucktown Brown
Its really hopeless and frustrating to talk taxes or economics with a dumbass Trumper. Every Presidential candidate in the modern era has released his entire tax returns. Its called transparency. The American people simply have a right to know. If you are "demonized" because of info within your returns.............. so be it....... you (the candidate) decided to run for the highest office in the land and the American people have an absolute right to know where and how you make your money and who you are indebted to.
Cool, let me know when you want to start talking economics. You’re talking personal taxes, transparency, and your feelz. Vote on those reasons if you want. Doesn’t matter to me so I’m voting on what does matter to me. His policy and job performance.

And why is this a story? They were illegally leaked. You supposedly have them. Did you forget? That didn’t answer your questions? I figured a CPA would know what type of information would be within his returns, pretty sure you’re lying, yet again. Probably time to change your screen name again.

• Haha
Reactions: wvu2007
Ivy leaguer. Bwhahahha.

Next Tuesday.....this bitch will release them next Tuesday.......just like he pre paid his taxes......lying conman.....
Gobble flop turkey and deadPoops both expect to find something that IRS auditors haven't found in last 10 years?? And they dismiss the emails about the Biden crime family because they don't see which banks hold all the illegal money they have collected.......BRILLUNT

Gobble flop turkey and deadPoops both expect to find something that IRS auditors haven't found in last 10 years?? And they dismiss the emails about the Biden crime family because they don't see which banks hold all the illegal money they have collected.......BRILLUNT
Typical hypocritical libtards

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT