ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP SAYS HE WILL RELEASE HIS TAXES!

Another soaring thread
giphy.gif

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Deja vu all over again...4 years later.

LMAO! He’s still suing to fight them from being released.

Deja vu all over again...4 years later.

LMAO! He’s still suing to fight them from being released.
i'd fight it too, only because you want it, I'd fight it. It makes you mad, so fight it.

He is so very good at not giving you what you think you are entitled to. LOL! Like a little baby crying for the bottle before it's time. HAHA!

Next Tuesday.....this bitch will release them next Tuesday.......just like he pre paid his taxes......lying conman.....

I’m old enough to remember when you all claimed he wasn’t actually going through an audit, which we learned from the illegal leak that he was.

You must be stupid then if you believe he can’t release his taxes because of an audit......he’s the president of the United States and he is currently fighting tooth and nail to not turn his taxes over to NYC......soon, he won’t have a choice, SCOTUS will decide...

Reactions: countryroads89
You must be stupid then if you believe he can’t release his taxes because of an audit......he’s the president of the United States and he is currently fighting tooth and nail to not turn his taxes over to NYC......soon, he won’t have a choice, SCOTUS will decide...
😂😂

Reactions: wvu2007
I honestly don’t care and never did. I’ve maintained since this started that if I was worth billions there is zero chance I’d release my tax returns to allow the left to push the greedy capitalist narrative. We watched that game in 2012 with Romney, why volunteer fodder to your opposition? That’s just dumb.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
I honestly don’t care and never did. I’ve maintained since this started that if I was worth billions there is zero chance I’d release my tax returns to allow the left to push the greedy capitalist narrative. We watched that game in 2012 with Romney, why volunteer fodder to your opposition? That’s just dumb.

Bullshit answer! You fuking MAGA......you guys look like idiots whining about Hunter Biden when Trump and his family are grifters and thieves and actually fighting in the courts to keep their taxes secret.....Eric Trump was just deposed.....wonder how that went? China? Bank accounts.....Trump....

Biden.....22 years of taxes.....who is lying......clowns!

Bullshit answer! You fuking MAGA......you guys look like idiots whining about Hunter Biden when Trump and his family are grifters and thieves and actually fighting in the courts to keep their taxes secret.....Eric Trump was just deposed.....wonder how that went? China? Bank accounts.....Trump....

Bwhahahha!! He’s floundering more than Biden. 😂😂

Trump is not worth billions. Get real

Biden is for making money in China, Russia, and Iran kick backs for political influence. Not good

It's like the board idiots don't understand more information is going to drop about this showing Biden is lying his ass off.

According to the an Annapolis grad and decorated Navy Veteran, Joe Biden is lying.

According to the an Annapolis grad and decorated Navy Veteran, Joe Biden is lying.

ahhhhh.....now you MAGA want to believe the honorable veterans.......but not Mattis, Kelly, McMAster, Vindman and the 100’s more.....

But THIS guy 10-days before the election is the truth sayer......haha haha!

Here's the deal, and its a potentially big one.

Biden has released his tax returns. If what is being said is even remotely true, and Biden didn't claim that income, he's guilty of tax evasion. If elected president, it would be the second shortest administration ever. Again, if any of it is true or can be proven. He might want to make a call to Spiro Agnew's family to see how that turned out for them.

ahhhhh.....now you MAGA want to believe the honorable veterans.......but not Mattis, Kelly, McMAster, Vindman and the 100’s more.....

But THIS guy 10-days before the election is the truth sayer......haha haha!
It’s political timing for mass effect. It doesn’t mean it’s not factual. Don’t get mad because you’re seeing your moral high ground blown the fvck up like it was Safwan Hill in the opening night of the invasion.

I’m really enjoying the October surprise. Aren’t you? Hahahahaha

This is what happens when you get greedy and cut your partners out of deals. They burn you. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT