ADVERTISEMENT

Trump said we'd have a vaccine by the elections...

So neither company took any development money from the US?
Not according to their CEO. They negotiated an advanced purchase deal when/if vaccine is approved, but no developmental money. I believe the other "Main 4" vaccine trials in the US did take OWS money.

Trump did more for you gays than any president in history. First president to support you marrying another nancy boy. Even if you dont support him he did it for you. I hope Biden does as much but of course he voted for the defense of marriage act so apparently he needs re-educated.

Selective and misleading.

In this tread Cooper tries to be an expert in a field that he knows nothing about. Which is exactly what he does 90% of the time. The other 10% is emoji's.

Trump has allowed for the vaccine companies to get a product to market in record time..It is beyond what any gov. has allowed to date. This will allow Pharma to make BILLIONS of more money on a drug...not less. Even if Trump forced "best pricing globally" Pharma would have done ok...that's the negotiated trade off...let us shorten out time to market and gov. can set minimum pricing (which was already happening in the US)....Pharma wins again....The ACA was written by Pharma...they made out bigly...even after paying BILLIONS in access fees....

Not according to their CEO. They negotiated an advanced purchase deal when/if vaccine is approved, but no developmental money. I believe the other "Main 4" vaccine trials in the US did take OWS money.
Pfizer spokesman has updated their story on Pfizer's link to OWS. Splitting hairs maybe.
Update 11/09/2020: This page has been updated to clarify Jansen's comments following further details from a Pfizer spokesperson. The spokesperson clarified that its vaccine is linked to Operation Warp speed, though its research and development has not taken funding from the federal government.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT