ADVERTISEMENT

Trump said we'd have a vaccine by the elections...

Anti-vaxxer
Not at all. I love them. Especially the fetus blood ones!!!!

This was just another company positioning themselves. It wasn't approved. We don't have millions of doses waiting on the sidelines. It was a PR release.

Poor dumb coop.
Can you put down your second breakfast long enough to explain to me what part of my post was wrong? Or do you need to wait for someone else to help you. The vaccine hasn't been approved. Estimates are that it will not be widely available until fall of 2021. I don't consider that having a vaccine.

Can you put down your second breakfast long enough to explain to me what part of my post was wrong? Or do you need to wait for someone else to help you. The vaccine hasn't been approved. Estimates are that it will not be widely available until fall of 2021. I don't consider that having a vaccine.
Not needed anyway. need to get rid of the nursin home residents. Costing too much money.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Not at all. I love them. Especially the fetus blood ones!!!!

This was just another company positioning themselves. It wasn't approved. We don't have millions of doses waiting on the sidelines. It was a PR release.
Pfizer plans to 100 million doses by the end of 2020.

Pfizer plans to 100 million doses by the end of 2020.

That was October 21. What did they say today? How many doses does each patient need? That Dr. Gottlieb said on CNBC this morning that it would be widely available in the 3rd quarter of 2021 and possibly available to some in December 2021. AFTER it gets approved.

And did you read the article you linked or just the headline? lmao

That was October 21. What did they say today? How many doses does each patient need? That Dr. Gottlieb said on CNBC this morning that it would be widely available in the 3rd quarter of 2021 and possibly available to some in December 2021. AFTER it gets approved.

And did you read the article you linked or just the headline? lmao
Each patient will need two shots as I understand it.

Here's another story on it - https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-vaccine-distributed-approved-fda/story?id=73889186

Correct. 100 million doses, but 2 doses per person. And they aren't assigned to just the United States.
You said - "We don't have millions of doses waiting on the sidelines "

I believe I read that Pfizer has agreed with the US to provide 100 million doses initially.

You said - "We don't have millions of doses waiting on the sidelines "

I believe I read that Pfizer has agreed with the US to provide 100 million doses initially.
That is not what any article you have posted has said. That is not what anyone on the tee vee today has said.

That is not what any article you have posted has said. That is not what anyone on the tee vee today has said.
I mean Google can be your friend - https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020...-produce-millions-doses-covid-19-vaccine.html

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense (DoD) today announced an agreement with U.S.-based Pfizer Inc. for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval. The agreement also allows the U.S. government to acquire an additional 500 million doses.

The federal government will own the 100 million doses of vaccine initially produced as a result of this agreement, and Pfizer will deliver the doses in the United States if the product receives Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or licensure from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as outlined in FDA guidance, after completing demonstration of safety and efficacy in a large Phase 3 clinical trial.

By entering into this agreement now, a safe and effective vaccine can be shipped quickly if FDA grants EUA or licensure. This approach helps meet the U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed goal to begin delivering 300 million of doses of safe and effective vaccine to the American people by the end of the year.

I mean Google can be your friend - https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020...-produce-millions-doses-covid-19-vaccine.html

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense (DoD) today announced an agreement with U.S.-based Pfizer Inc. for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval. The agreement also allows the U.S. government to acquire an additional 500 million doses.

The federal government will own the 100 million doses of vaccine initially produced as a result of this agreement, and Pfizer will deliver the doses in the United States if the product receives Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or licensure from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as outlined in FDA guidance, after completing demonstration of safety and efficacy in a large Phase 3 clinical trial.

By entering into this agreement now, a safe and effective vaccine can be shipped quickly if FDA grants EUA or licensure. This approach helps meet the U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed goal to begin delivering 300 million of doses of safe and effective vaccine to the American people by the end of the year.
Right. It's shocking to me that you either can't put 2 and 2 together or you think the United States only lives in a vacuum. The US does not get the first 100 million doses. We share them with Europe, Asia, UK, etc. Hence the CEO and medical experts out there today saying this vaccine will be widely available to all US citizens in the 3rd quarter of 2021.

Right. It's shocking to me that you either can't put 2 and 2 together or you think the United States only lives in a vacuum. The US does not get the first 100 million doses. We share them with Europe, Asia, UK, etc. Hence the CEO and medical experts out there today saying this vaccine will be widely available to all US citizens in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
And, they will continue to manufacture them at the same time. Wonder how long it takes to make 1 mill

It's shocking that you can't remember you posted - "We don't have millions of doses waiting on the sidelines."

KELLY: Dr. Slaoui, how far are we - whatever may come to pass at the end of October, start of November - how far are we from the ultimate goal, which is a vaccine that, A, works, B, is safe and, C, is widely available, that will get us back to normal, whatever that might look like?

SLAOUI: So I think - I firmly believe that we will have a vaccine available before the end of the year, and it will be available in quantities that can immunize subjects with health at the highest risk, which means the very old people - I would say 70 years old and older - and maybe people that are highly exposed in the first line. We may have enough vaccine by the end of the year to immunize probably, I would say, between 20 and 25 million people. And then we will ramp up the manufacturing of vaccine doses to be able to, based on our plans, have enough vaccine to immunize the U.S. population by the middle of 2021.

So do they or do they not have vaccines waiting to distribute once approved?

Trump did more for you gays than any president in history. First president to support you marrying another nancy boy. Even if you dont support him he did it for you. I hope Biden does as much but of course he voted for the defense of marriage act so apparently he needs re-educated.

And, they will continue to manufacture them at the same time. Wonder how long it takes to make 1 mill
No idea. I'm guessing they have an idea since they are ball parking when it would be widely available in the US.

It's shocking that you can't remember you posted - "We don't have millions of doses waiting on the sidelines."

KELLY: Dr. Slaoui, how far are we - whatever may come to pass at the end of October, start of November - how far are we from the ultimate goal, which is a vaccine that, A, works, B, is safe and, C, is widely available, that will get us back to normal, whatever that might look like?

SLAOUI: So I think - I firmly believe that we will have a vaccine available before the end of the year, and it will be available in quantities that can immunize subjects with health at the highest risk, which means the very old people - I would say 70 years old and older - and maybe people that are highly exposed in the first line. We may have enough vaccine by the end of the year to immunize probably, I would say, between 20 and 25 million people. And then we will ramp up the manufacturing of vaccine doses to be able to, based on our plans, have enough vaccine to immunize the U.S. population by the middle of 2021.

So do they or do they not have vaccines waiting to distribute once approved?
We meaning the United States. I know what I posted, globalist SOROS.

BTW what you just posted even says middle of 2021 for it to be widely available to US citizens. Not sure that's far off from the 3rd quarter of 2021 being discussed today. Thanks for continually proving my point. You are doing God's work.

No idea. I'm guessing they have an idea since they are ball parking when it would be widely available in the US.
It is a messenger RNA vaccine which is far different from the attenuated vaccine from past years.

Did you read the article?
"The federal government will own the 100 million doses of vaccine initially produced as a result of this agreement, and Pfizer will deliver the doses in the United States if the product receives Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or licensure from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as outlined in FDA guidance, after completing demonstration of safety and efficacy in a large Phase 3 clinical trial. "

Regardless... what's been done in the development of the vaccine... historic.

Reactions: Airport
"The federal government will own the 100 million doses of vaccine initially produced as a result of this agreement, and Pfizer will deliver the doses in the United States if the product receives Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or licensure from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as outlined in FDA guidance, after completing demonstration of safety and efficacy in a large Phase 3 clinical trial. "

yet, we can't get a universal voting system that doesn't allow inner city jagoffs to cheat.

Note that most people dont really need the vaccine. At risk people need it and eventually they can get it to lower risk people. A vaccine brings herd immunity on much faster.

And Pfizer is one of three who did this deal so if all 3 are approved it expedites all of that in triplicate.

We meaning the United States. I know what I posted, globalist SOROS.

BTW what you just posted even says middle of 2021 for it to be widely available to US citizens. Not sure that's far off from the 3rd quarter of 2021 being discussed today. Thanks for continually proving my point. You are doing God's work.
But we will have millions - already have millions waiting for approval - to be distributed.
I never discussed wide availability did I?

I read that press release and I've read and listened to Pfizer, hence my posts ITT.

It is historic and another win for private industry over government control, since Pfizer and the kraut company did not participate in Operation Warp Speed. Very thrilled with the news, just think saying "we have a vaccine" is wrong and dangerous going into this winter.

But we will have millions - already have millions waiting for approval - to be distributed.
I never discussed wide availability did I?
You said WE had 100 million doses. That would be 50 mil people (depending on how closely the 2 doses have to be). I'd say that's pretty widely available, whether you used the term or not.

I read that press release and I've read and listened to Pfizer, hence my posts ITT.

It is historic and another win for private industry over government control, since Pfizer and the kraut company did not participate in Operation Warp Speed. Very thrilled with the news, just think saying "we have a vaccine" is wrong and dangerous going into this winter.
So neither company took any development money from the US?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT