ADVERTISEMENT

Trump releases his 32 page summary of 2020 election fraud...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
It has often been repeated there is “no evidence” of fraud in the 2020 Election.
In actuality, there is no evidence Joe Biden won.

Trump was sailing to reelection with landslide leads in numerous battlegrounds.

In Georgia, President Trump was up by 12 points, and over 335,000 votes, with 56 percent of the vote in at 10:17 p.m.

In Wisconsin, President Trump was leading by 121,380 votes and 5 points at 12:12 a.m., which Fox News anchor Bret Baier noted was “not a small margin.”

In Pennsylvania, President Trump was leading by 659,145 votes at 12:38a.m., a full 15 points.

In Michigan, President Trump was leading by 293,052 votes and 10 points.

The election was over.

Last edited:
GDGXaOLXUAA0JC6

Reactions: atlkvb
I might add to this very day, as we listen to creepy Joe complain our "Democracy is under threat", to this very day we have never been told why all of those vote counts in all of those States were all suddenly suspended?

Not only have we not been given the official explanations, we haven't even been told how it can be Trump lost all of those leads in all of those States?

If you are not at least curious how all of that happened and was perfectly legitimate, then you're the only one who understands it.

If you are that person, can you please explain it to the rest of us? 🤔

I might add to this very day, as we listen to creepy Joe complain our "Democracy is under threat", to this very day we have never been told why all of those vote counts in all of those States were all suddenly suspended?

Not only have we not been given the official explanations, we haven't even been told how it can be Trump lost all of those leads in all of those States?

If you are not at least curious how all of that happened and was perfectly legitimate, then you're the only one who understands it.

If you are that person, can you please explain it to the rest of us? 🤔
It’s also interesting how the so called water leak in Georgia was quickly forgotten by the msm and never mentioned again. I still think that was code for the other participating states to know to put the fix in. At that exact moment voting counts mysteriously were halted only to begin again after Americans went to bed. Only a moron would be unable to see this.

Reactions: atlkvb
It’s also interesting how the so called water leak in Georgia was quickly forgotten by the msm and never mentioned again. I still think that was code for the other participating states to know to put the fix in. At that exact moment voting counts mysteriously were halted only to begin again after Americans went to bed. Only a moron would be unable to see this.
There was no "water main break" and @WVU82 has been posting all of the irregularities our S.O.S. has hidden from that night our "Democracy was stolen". Honestly, I believe to this day the single reason Trump enjoys the unwavering support he does is because most common sense folks who remember all the crap that went on that night know something wasn't right.

I personally believe that election was unquestionably stolen and it just burns me up how nothing's ever been done to investigate it or correct it or even make a reasonable attempt explain it. Trump's support to this very day is from all of us who want to see Justice done over how we were robbed blind that night. Justice for us means re-electing him, in even greater numbers so there there's no question who the real winner was that night and will be in the next election!

Last edited:
There was no "water main break" and @WVU82 has been posting all of the irregularities our S.O.S. has hidden from that night our "Democracy was stolen". Honestly, I believe to this day the single reason Trump enjoys the unwavering support he does is because most common sense folks who remember all the crap that went on that night know something wasn't right.

I personally believe that election was unquestionably stolen and it just burns me up how nothing's ever been done to investigate it or correct it or even make a reasonable attempt explain it. Trump's support to this very day is from all of us who want to see Justice done over how we were robbed blind that night. Justice for us means re-electing him, in even greater numbers so there there's no question who the real winner was that night and will be in the next election!

They couldn't beat me, so they cheated and they know it!
iu

We know DJT...but don't worry we still got 'ya back and we'll fix it. Then you can fix them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT