ADVERTISEMENT

Trump praised Putin's justification to invade Ukraine as 'genius' and 'savvy'

Of course what Trump said is baseless (just made up) and the writer was paraphrasing Trump not quoting him shew.
Show me the quote....you can't...shew. OK...lets play the "paraphrasing" game.

FOX NEWS February 23, 2022 5:15am EST:
It is time for Biden to talk a little less and act a little more. It is time for Biden to surprise Putin, even if that means our allies get a little nervous. Norms are all well and good if your goal is to maintain the status quo, to keep things moving in their present direction.

But the present direction of foreign affairs is trending much better for Russia and China than it is for the West. If it isn’t time to abandon norms, it's certainly time to adjust them. Sadly, neither Biden, nor his top officials, appear to have the courage or foresight to understand this.
praising two authoritarian governments while saying "do something different"!! oh my brutal yet vague criticism ouch lol

Show me the quote....you can't...shew. OK...lets play the "paraphrasing" game.
Why do you say that anyone quoted Trump? feeling ok? what is the reason that Trump gave as to why Putin wouldn't invade if he was POTUS now? Trump knows him very, very, very, very, well, very well. They have a good relationship. Trump didn't say it was because Putin was scared of him. shew

praising two authoritarian governments while saying "do something different"!! oh my brutal yet vague criticism ouch lol
Where did you come up with this gem..."praising two authoritarian governments"?

Reactions: 30CAT
Why do you say that anyone quoted Trump? feeling ok? what is the reason that Trump gave as to why Putin wouldn't invade if he was POTUS now? Trump knows him very, very, very, very, well, very well. They have a good relationship. Trump didn't say it was because Putin was scared of him. shew
You still CANNOT show that Trump said any such thing....I deal in facts...you deal in paraphrasing.

Trump knows @moe very well, too. So well, in fact, he invaded @moe's mind and took over without even one shot being fired. No tanks, guns, or ammo needed. Now all @moe can do is submit his thought life to Trump.
Kinda like when the US invaded Grenada

lol obviously Trump is a self serving idiot. Trump wanted to help Putin then and now. Trump's subservience to Putin helped get us to where we are today. Unamerican POS.

I love how Putin took ground under Bush, Obama, and now Biden, but it’s all Trump’s fault. You all are forever and irreparably broken.

Trump is the best President of my lifetime.
[/QUOTE]
Generally best Presidents of lifetime are re-elected. Unless you’re one of the dolts that believes he actually won. So even though you may be correct about Russia (most likely because Putin would have to remove his cock from Trumps mouth to give the order to invade), your point is invalid.

Where did you come up with this gem..."praising two authoritarian governments"?
But the present direction of foreign affairs is trending much better for Russia and China than it is for the West.

Russia is invading a foreign country and trying to start WWIII and is partnered up with China, not sure how that is positive for them. Please elaborate on the recent foreign affairs wins for Russia and China. The highlighted statement is just a troll comment that praises our authoritarian adversaries while baselessly criticizing JB.

lol 🤡 He's a fvcking criminal and should going to jail soon (with immediate family members) if there's any justice in this world. I guess you slept through the last admin.
I never said that IDIOT. Go back and look.

EDIT: It was DVLDOG that said that. Learn to read.

I love how Putin took ground under Bush, Obama, and now Biden, but it’s all Trump’s fault. You all are forever and irreparably broken.

Trump is the best President of my lifetime.
Generally best Presidents of lifetime are re-elected. Unless you’re one of the dolts that believes he actually won. So even though you may be correct about Russia (most likely because Putin would have to remove his cock from Trumps mouth to give the order to invade), your point is invalid.

His point is invalid because Trump wasn't re-elected? That's your argument?

ChubbyAcidicCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Congrats on fitting into that 1/4.

His point is invalid because Trump wasn't re-elected? That's your argument?

ChubbyAcidicCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Congrats on fitting into that 1/4.
Yeah...you can't call someone the "best President of my lifetime" when the jackass can't even get reelected. That is ridiculous and obviously shows whatever else he has to say about Trump is most likely ridiculous as well.

Reactions: moe
Yeah...you can't call someone the "best President of my lifetime" when the jackass can't even get reelected. That is ridiculous and obviously shows whatever else he has to say about Trump is most likely ridiculous as well.

Tell us, specifically, how you feel we are better off under Pedo-Joe than Trump.

How confident are you that your messiah, Pedo-Joe, will get reelected?

Reactions: wvu2007
Moe really does have Trump on his mind way too often. I was curious to see how many times he has mentioned Trump in the past year. I set the search function for one full year and found that Moe has mentioned Trump so many times that the search couldn't even go back a full year because Moe maxxed out the number of times he mentioned Trump.

President Trump hasn't even been in office for over a year now but @moe has still mentioned Trumps name over 200 times.

Because Moe is an ass!

I'm sorry that you cannot understand Trump's statement. Feel free to respond to my questions in #43.
No need to be sorry...I understood Trumps statement. I did respond to #43...you still cannot give a quote that backs up your premise.

Laughable.....if the person says that someone is "best President of my lifetime"....it's what that person believes....nothing more...I think you know that.

But the present direction of foreign affairs is trending much better for Russia and China than it is for the West.

Russia is invading a foreign country and trying to start WWIII and is partnered up with China, not sure how that is positive for them. Please elaborate on the recent foreign affairs wins for Russia and China. The highlighted statement is just a troll comment that praises our authoritarian adversaries while baselessly criticizing JB.
What recent foreign affairs wins for Russia and China? The article was about Right Wing FOX NEWS wanting Biden getting tougher on Putin.

BTW....In real time I think President Biden is doing the best he can with the hand he has been dealt.....I support him.
Now...can he be criticized for maybe making some prior mistakes when dealing with Putin....YES he can.

Trump colluding with Russia - made up lie
Trump is a Russian agent - made up lie
Trump supports Putin - made up lie

Look at Trump's actions vis a vis Russia and look at Putin's actions during Trump's four years.
Contrast that with Biden who is making Russia richer, reversing the US advantage which gives Putin the green light to act.
Once again, the wacked out TDS people misinterpret what Trump says. Trump praises Putin, who he is well aware is an adversary, in the context of how f-ing stupid Biden is in comparison.

• Love
Just give me the quote

slow moe and NYsniffyEer just spew hatred. Don't expect them to back their claims, because they can't.

I mean....They voted for a pedophile who has been a complete disaster, has not done ONE good thing for our country and they spew the same vitriol their America-hating, leftist leaders do.

They are nothing but brainwashed bleaters who are full of hatred.

The Party of Hate...That's today's left.

I haven’t actually seen a President in my lifetime deliver for the American people the way Trump did and did it by sticking to what he said he’d do.

Checks scorecard for year 1:
Trump administration destroyed the ISIS Caliphate and gas prices were at a 10 year low.

Biden meanwhile……

I haven’t actually seen a President in my lifetime deliver for the American people the way Trump did and did it by sticking to what he said he’d do.

Trump administration destroyed the ISIS Caliphate and gas prices were at a 10 year low.

Biden meanwhile……
Trump was hands down the best in my lifetime and I came into this world with Jimmy Carter. Reagan was the only other POTUS worth a damn in my lifetime this far

See post #1.
OK...I did...and no Trump quote on your claim:

"Trump baselessly claimed that the reason the Russian president chose to invade Ukraine now — rather than during his own presidency — was that he had a better relationship with Putin than President Joe Biden did."

If Trump "claimed" it as you erroneously wrote....there has to be Trump quote to back it up.

"Trump baselessly claimed that the reason the Russian president chose to invade Ukraine now — rather than during his own presidency — was that he had a better relationship with Putin than President Joe Biden did."

If Trump "claimed" it as you erroneously wrote....there has to be Trump quote to back it up.

Here's the actual quote:

"Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn't be there and a man that has no concept of what he's doing,"

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and moe
That's coming from the leader of the Repub party. Trump's love for all things Putin/Russia hasn't faded a bit and Trump still wants to help him all he can, especially now. Trump backing Putin's narrative is not helpful.

"I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said when asked about the news. "I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's going to go in and be a peacekeeper."

"I knew Putin very well. I got along with him great. He liked me. I liked him," Trump said. "I mean, you know, he's a tough cookie, got a lot of the great charm and a lot of pride. But the way he — and he loves his country, you know? He loves his country."

"We could use that on our southern border. That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen. There were more army tanks than I've ever seen," Trump said. "They're going to keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here's a guy who's very savvy. … I know him very well — very, very well."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-as-genius-and-savvy/ar-AAUaZbL?ocid=msedgntp
Do you have a transcript of the call to Putin in which Trump praised Putin or are you simply suspicious that Trump wont leave your mind alone??

See post #43.

Biden meanwhile……
Biden made it a point to undo as much of the Trump policies he could with Executive Orders immediately after taking office and in less than 1 year his approval ratings were among the lowest in history.

Correlation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT