moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Get yours today.

“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many,”

Trump is selling $60 Bibles with ‘God Bless the U.S.A.’ singer Lee Greenwood

106565699-15912983822020-06-01t000000z_803020724_rc2n0h9na1wr_rtrmadp_0_minneapolis-police-protests-washington.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: sammyk
Uninformed voters are needed in the democrat party.
What k8nd of informed voter votes for Biden and claiming they dislike Trump because (they claim) He is a liar?
Exactly. I saw today some idiot wrote a piece of garbage for USA Today saying “Trump plans to become a dictator”. Considering he wasn’t his first 4 year term, it’s safe to say the “journalist” is a liar.

Reactions: atlkvb
What a joke. Talk about a false prophet. This is why evangelicals are fools

I bought 2. I got the 2nd one for Moe since they come with a copy of our Constitution. Seems like he could use a little refresher on it. HAHAH

One of my favorites Psalm 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

What a joke. Talk about a false prophet. This is why evangelicals are fools
Know what that same Bible says about folks who claim there is no God?

"Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

Psalm 14:1

Ring a bell for you @sammyk ?
giphy.gif

Reactions: WVUStrick44
Who is the false prophet? He’s selling a Bible. You’re fake news. Go back to jerking off to your photo of Trump.
He'll slit his wrists after Trump's re-elected. Or maybe he'll audition to replace this chick?

That 'ol girl was in PAIN!!!!!! @moe says "yeah, give me some 'o that!"

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Exactly. I saw today some idiot wrote a piece of garbage for USA Today saying “Trump plans to become a dictator”. Considering he wasn’t his first 4 year term, it’s safe to say the “journalist” is a liar.
Which one of 'em isn't?

That's cheaper than some on the Christian Bookstore website. What have you done to spread the good news @moe?
@moe
230.jpg
What good news? That I'm going to Hell if I don't repent from Sin? Keep it to yourself.

It's OK @moe, that's already strictly up to you Bro!

I bought 2. I got the 2nd one for Moe since they come with a copy of our Constitution. Seems like he could use a little refresher on it. HAHAH

One of my favorites Psalm 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Thous be a fool

• Love
Thous be a fool
LOL...Nice retort.

See Mathew 5:22
"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

• Wow
LOL...Nice retort.

See Mathew 5:22
"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"
Outstanding passage! I also want to add this one describing the hearts of "fools" (aka non believers) in the last days:

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV)
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

About says it all 'ya think?
giphy.gif

• Love
Outstanding passage! I also want to add this one describing the hearts of "fools" (aka non believers) in the last days:

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV)
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

About says it all 'ya think?
giphy.gif
Amen Brother Amen. Definitely makes me "think"

I haven’t heard anything about this. Are any of the proceeds going to help the poor or anything like that? Or is he just personally trying to benefit from the sales?

• Haha
Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT