ADVERTISEMENT

Townes - Football Discussion Thread

Man, looking back at this masterpiece, DennisFanForever was doing some serious dancing on the strings.

Looking at page 2 alone, he made like 9 or 10 posts in a row. He's a real life dancing Kangaroo.

Doofus posted 45 times in a 120 post thread, but yet, he thinks others 'obsess' over him. lol @DFF

Last edited:
Reactions: Rootmaster
Man, looking back at this masterpiece, DennisFanForever was doing some serious dancing on the strings.

Looking at page 2 alone, he made like 9 or 10 posts in a row. He's a real life dancing Kangaroo.

Doofus posted 45 times in a 120 post thread, but yet, he thinks others 'obsess' over him. lol @DFF
The only one dancing on the strings is you Uncle Fudd.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
The only one dancing on the strings is you Uncle Fudd.

And look at turdboy...bringing up and old thread and talking about ME. Huge surprise there since that's all the does!

Every time turdboy posts...he simple proves out stupid he really is. He really should just stop posting.

Make it 46 posts.

Just knew I could get Doofus to dance some more.
Yeah...you dig up a four month old thread and make a post about ME...yet I am the once dancing.....LMAO.

I live in your head son...why else would you go looking for month old threads? LMAO.

turdboy is delusional as well as stupid....

@GREGJACOBS

Thoughts on this revitalized masterpiece? Haha

So easy, a cave man could do it. Of course, we're dealing with a simpleton from Jesco's neighborhood.
Stay on that hook....LMAO....Always thinking of me...I am honored....digging up a four-month old thread and counting my posts.....LMAO.

But don't let me stop you from sucking off bitchgregor....does he make you swallow?

@GREGJACOBS

Thoughts on this revitalized masterpiece? Haha

So easy, a cave man could do it. Of course, we're dealing with a simpleton from Jesco's neighborhood.

Your Platinum 6x Hall of Fame Mega masterpiece will always be a painful reminder every time the site goofballs like @WVUFanForever and @SeronimusPratt, just to name a couple, post. That’s the record that will never be beat. There was no reason to come to TVZs rescue but these clowns tried anyway. Let their scarred memories be our delicious honey.

Reactions: KingCoal
Your Platinum 6x Hall of Fame Mega masterpiece will always be a painful reminder every time the site goofballs like @WVUFanForever and @SeronimusPratt, just to name a couple, post. That’s the record that will never be beat. There was no reason to come to TVZs rescue but these clowns tried anyway. Let their scarred memories be our delicious honey.
Nice Geno Smith thread....LMAO....

Which one of my multi page or Hall Of Fame Mega threads would you like to revisit? Remind me again of any multi page threads or Mega threads you have created. I’ll wait for your answer 😂.
I am so living in turdboy's head he is counting my posts now...what do you think about that...LMAO...what a loser.

Nice Geno Smith thread....got ZERO responses....LMAO...you are a total loser.

Go ahead and link any thread you started with more than 10 pages...Ill wait....LMAO.

Reactions: denniskembala
WVUFAKEFANFOREVER

Give your handle to a real fan who actually understands sports, loserforlife.

50 days until the retirement of top forum handles.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
WVUFAKEFANFOREVER

Give your handle to a real fan who actually understands sports, loserforlife.

50 days until the retirement of top forum handles.

Devastating news Herd. Herd, when you retire I retire. No way I can move forward without my dear friend and mentor. Not sure how @Rootmaster and @SKYHAWKBALL feel. The only tribute that would make our immortal handles whole is for you, myself and @KingCoal to leave this site together. The next generation of Hall Of Fame handles can spread their wings and keep things real on this graveyard site. It’s been my honor patrolling the no content homers the last few years with you guys. The Hall awaits.

Devastating news Herd. Herd, when you retire I retire. No way I can move forward without my dear friend and mentor. Not sure how @Rootmaster and @SKYHAWKBALL feel. The only tribute that would make our immortal handles whole is for you, myself and @KingCoal to leave this site together. The next generation of Hall Of Fame handles can spread their wings and keep things real on this graveyard site. It’s been my honor patrolling the no content homers the last few years with you guys. The Hall awaits.
I will never retire from this board, as this is exactly what WVUFraudForever has wanted from day #1. Piccolo Pete and posters like him have deluded themselves into thinking that nobody, except for delusional WVU homer fans, should be allowed to post on this FREE board, for which they have never paid a cent. This low IQ and broke band geek thinks that he can intimidate posters to leave. He doesn't make the rules, and I would never back down from a fat punk like him. He's so obsessed with me that he not only follows all of my posts, but also monitors all of my "likes.' This simpleton still hasn't figured out that the easiest way for a poster to receive a "like" from me is to rub his fat mug in a pile of sh!t. He deserves everything that he gets, and I intend to continue to give it to him...right in his fat face.

I will never retire from this board, as this is exactly what WVUFraudForever has wanted from day #1. Piccolo Pete and posters like him have deluded themselves into thinking that nobody, except for delusional WVU homer fans, should be allowed to post on this FREE board, for which they have never paid a cent. This low IQ and broke band geek thinks that he can intimidate posters to leave. He doesn't make the rules, and I would never back down from a fat punk like him. He's so obsessed with me that he not only follows all of my posts, but also monitors all of my "likes.' This simpleton still hasn't figured out that the easiest way for a poster to receive a "like" from me is to rub his fat mug in a pile of sh!t. He deserves everything that he gets, and I intend to continue to give it to him...right in his fat face.

#respect

Reactions: KingCoal
Good post, and to be honest, I never looked at it in that manner.

Therefore, I'm officially withdrawing my retirement notice, and will continue to stay here and post for the unforeseeable future.

Another shocker in the continuing adventures in AS THE DRAMA QUEENS TURN.

Tune in next time when we hear Greg say: I think as I fly to Hawaii to golf with the Ryder Cup team, I‘ll tell everyone that Trump is there too, begging me to be his running mate. Let’s see finger up his butt fan forever top that!

Don’t leave. We need all hands on deck to keep the homers honest and for Band dork to always give us price updates on new cabin filters, oil filters, etc.

Last edited:
Why do they keep hitting the hook even when they know they're being baited?

Pfft

Good post, and to be honest, I never looked at it in that manner.

Therefore, I'm officially withdrawing my retirement notice, and will continue to stay here and post for the unforeseeable future.

Fvck yeah!!! I’m back too boys! I’m so pumped for the BigTen games over the next few week. Also my Panthers have a chance to get in Top 20 Playoff poll next week with a win against dangerous Miami.

STAY CLEAR.

we had another circle jerk by the assclowns in here.....left everything a sticky mess.

Assclown 1 and 2: "Im retiring and leaving"
Assclown 3: Don't leave.
Assclown 1 and 2: OK....

LMAO...so pathetic....you twats need attention so badly on here....beyond pathetic actually....LMAO.

Back on my hook in the morning boys.

STAY CLEAR.

we had another circle jerk by the assclowns in here.....left everything a sticky mess.

Assclown 1 and 2: "Im retiring and leaving"
Assclown 3: Don't leave.
Assclown 1 and 2: OK....

LMAO...so pathetic....you twats need attention so badly on here....beyond pathetic actually....LMAO.

Back on my hook in the morning boys.
Line, hook, and sinker. As Allen says it best, when will they ever learn.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT