ADVERTISEMENT

Townes - Football Discussion Thread

Are all of TownesVanZandt's profiles, including the fake Texas fan and sexually deviant handles, welcomed to join in the discussion in this thread? Regardless, I'll start the football chatter: Texas' 2021 recruiting class is decent, but won't be enough to save the Longhorns from having another disappointing season. The 2022 class is better overall, but includes no five stars. I'm thinking 8-4 seasons will continue to be the norm in Austin, at least for the next couple of campaigns. This trend is unacceptable when your school receives more revenue than any other school in the Country.

Troll cannot create a thread and say no trolls here 😂
Gotta bounce from your own thread.

This is a WVU message board. Let’s talk about their excellence.

Texas just won the Director’s Cup. Only a few schools with that big ass trophy. 25 of them are at Stanford

With the NLI they will continue to look at all the sports

WV is trying to do that
But football is the king. Has to start there to put food on the table for everyone else

Neal Brown could have them competing for Big 12 championships in the near future.
Some of you trolls going to be real sad. I guess you could then try to link him to every job.

Troll cannot create a thread and say no trolls here 😂
Gotta bounce from your own thread.
POST OF THE DAY!

LMAO

Bye turd boy.

We all see this is your pathetic attempt at starting another tvz thread so you can compete with his new and great MEGA THREAD!

You are so transparent turd boy...and boring.

Spend too much time talking about each other and not enough time about football.

Leave that female stuff on the Woodshed.

😂 Too much drama.

Speaking of a power player, I start a thread, due to Townes belly acheing about wanting to talk sports, and here he shows up and hijacks discussion he wanted to have.

Townes, send brother Fredo home. You're a smart guy, so I know he annoys you as well. Let's talk college football ITT.

Shout out to the guy from Ohio for chiming in and talking football.

POST OF THE DAY!

LMAO

Bye turd boy.

We all see this is your pathetic attempt at starting another tvz thread so you can compete with his new and great MEGA THREAD!

You are so transparent turd boy...and boring.

Herd Click...... 😂

Michigan missing out on gimmie putts now

#BringBackRichRod

😂

Probably would do better than Harbaugh

But Justice Finkley. He is a nerd. Family are educators at the college level
They didn’t think Michigan was good enough for their son

Michigan missing out on gimmie putts now

#BringBackRichRod

😂

Probably would do better than Harbaugh

But Justice Finkley. He is a nerd. Family are educators at the college level
They didn’t think Michigan was good enough for their son
Most with a brain realize Harbaugh isn't pulling in a top recruit out of Alabama. Actually surprised he's able to bring in top 10 recruiting classes. Hoping this is his last year. One of the few men I've seen weirder than 90% of your alters.

I'll still go to a couple games, and watch all of them, but he doesn't have what it takes to develop talent, and snore football ended back in 1974.

Last 20+ years Michigan has been like Texas. Great recruiting classes but craps out on the field. Too many big buck boosters with their fingers in the program.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Last 20+ years Michigan has been like Texas. Great recruiting classes but craps out on the field. Too many big buck boosters with their fingers in the program.
Exactly. Big nerd wealthy boosters ruin many college programs. Look at Florida State as well. Boosters ran a great coach out of Tallahassee. Boosters here still love a Michigan guy as coach. When they hired Rod, most of high dollar boosters were against it, so he had no chance at being successful.

In other news, Harbaugh did just get who I think is the top tight end in the class. Hopefully he plays the top QB as a true freshman this year and allows him to get experience. Dude is unbelievable.

Rumor has it that HOF poster MichiganHerd has been banned; any truth to this rumor?

You won't be happy until you can just post comments to yourself. Wait a minute. You already do that.
HAHAHAHA...Knee Slapper...

No..just turdboy, queencoal, bitchgregor and you.

That will clean the board up 100 percent.

Hopefully its one down and three to go.

HAHAHAHA...Knee Slapper...

No..just turdboy, queencoal, bitchgregor and you.

That will clean the board up 100 percent.

Hopefully its one down and three to go.
And once sgain you're so dense that you make my point when you answer. Don't you get tired of talking to a mirror? Or is that part of your therapy?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Man, that was some kind of easy reeling in the gullible guppy marching band geek. I wish that catching yellowfin tuna were that easy.
Congrats....you got me! What can I say.....playing message board games is FUN!!!!!!!

OOPS...posted three times in a row....wanted to post that before queen did all that difficult counting.........LMAO

Did I miss anything you assclowns were going to say in follow-up posts>

Just wanted to save you some time...LMAO...far too easy!

You'll know when your mommy buys you a subscription to the Blue Lot, but not until then. I'm paying her a helluva lot in child support, so she can afford it.
So you still haven't posted...OR CANT as osugrad is what you are saying...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT