ADVERTISEMENT

Townes - Football Discussion Thread

Post on the BL yet? LMAO

Notice I don't need any help owning you?
Good job taking it down to first grade level. Now he can get in on the fun without all the confusion!

He got banned from posting on the Blue Lot. That much is true. Lost his handle to go with it. That much is true.

So, he pays money just to read info on a team that he supposedly doesn't support, and the team he supposedly DOES support he doesn't/can't post on their site.

That's a special kind of dumb right there.

Good job taking it down to first grade level. Now he can get in on the fun without all the confusion!

He got banned from posting on the Blue Lot. That much is true. Lost his handle to go with it. That much is true.

So, he pays money just to read info on a team that he supposedly doesn't support, and the team he supposedly DOES support he doesn't/can't post on their site.

That's a special kind of dumb right there.
If you don't dumb it down for them....it would really get ugly.

Everyone knows he got banned. He isn't fooling anyway. EVERYONE knows he can't post as osugrad.

He just makes himself look like an assclown for continuing to say he didn't....

The twat thinks he's so smart...but as everyone tells me on here...he comes off looking like a jackass.

And in his twat mind....he probably things he is stringing me along with him on his dumbass voyage with his 'im broke routine'...I do admit I can't stop laughing at him...

HAHAHAHA...Knee Slapper...

No..just turdboy, queencoal, bitchgregor and you.

That will clean the board up 100 percent.

Hopefully its one down and three to go.
Don't need to ban all of them. Take the next worse and see how fast the others discard their troll persona.

How cute that one of bitchgregor's many near 1 a.m. posts...he was thinking of me.

YOU wanna go tough guy?

Dude it was Friday and I was watching Midway. Highly recommend the movie for those that actually love America. Unlike weirdos like you that go to sleep trolling around the site then wake up trolling the site. BTW just finished watching the movie Next with Nicholas Cage. Great cast and really good flick.

I started this thread a few weeks back, because Townes and the three dozen alters wanted to talk football. How was I to know that weirdo handles like WVUFF and skunk would join in with weirdo content?

Appears to be yet another MEGA thread developing right before our very eyes. What's that make for me now? Like a half dozen in the last year or so, not including the 8X platinum HOF 2600 takes thread. I'm also not including the gold over on the shed.

Powerful thread starter. Forum royalty. Mega poster.

Townes, it's not too late to talk football here, or even talk hoops, now that your makeup team scored a decent transfer today, although he Juwan has his number.

Leave Fredo at home though.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Well if Texas had a sports team worthy of discussion perhaps TVZ would.

I started this thread a few weeks back, because Townes and the three dozen alters wanted to talk football. How was I to know that weirdo handles like WVUFF and skunk would join in with weirdo content?

Appears to be yet another MEGA thread developing right before our very eyes. What's that make for me now? Like a half dozen in the last year or so, not including the 8X platinum HOF 2600 takes thread. I'm also not including the gold over on the shed.

Townes, it's not too late to talk football here, or even talk hoops, now that your makeup team scored a decent transfer today, although he Juwan has his number.

I can let you obsess about me while I am not here😂

Created a thread about me under the disguise of football.
Thread hasn’t been about football from the start.
Have to get better. At least stop obsessing about me.

I can let you obsess about me while I am not here😂

Created a thread about me under the disguise of football.
Thread hasn’t been about football from the start.
Have to get better. At least stop obsessing about me.
It was supposed to be all about football, but you decided to derail the thread with post #3.

It's what you do best.

On one hand, you claim you want this forum to be rock solid, talking WVU sports, but you choose to go with the left hand, one that's full of empty takes, and full blown fraudulent Texas propaganda. You should do the forum a favor, and rid it of the three dozen alters, and either join back in with a new profile, one that's actually yourself (Herd graduate/WVU fan), or simply leave and don't come back, The choice is yours. Choose wisely.

Reactions: KingCoal
It was supposed to be all about football, but you decided to derail the thread with post #3.

It's what you do best.

On one hand, you claim you want this forum to be rock solid, talking WVU sports, but you choose to go with the left hand, one that's full of empty takes, and full blown fraudulent Texas propaganda. You should do the forum a favor, and rid it of the three dozen alters, and either join back in with a new profile, one that's actually yourself (Herd graduate/WVU fan), or simply leave and don't come back, The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
Do you realize how stupid you sound half the time

Once again we have a poster who is delusional enough to think he holds some sort of power on here
Maybe your should post some more of your crappy recipes😂
You are a clown. Someone who thinks he is message board royalty.

Too busy pushing stupidity on this message board.
Look at your account. Still wanting to rub in WVU losing RichRod.

The guy is the OC at UL Monroe😂

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
I’ll leave when we get rid of all the “Fake Fans”

Ohio state
Michigan

Tell everyone who your real team is 😂

Looks like he'll continue to push the fraudulent handles. Wonder if stinky will call him out? Or, is it possible stinky is actually handle #37?

Townes is right. This thread was never about content was it Mr. "Independent Thinker"?

If it was, you would have called out your buddy Coal when he took to flaming IN POST #2. Yet, I've never seen you call out your buddies. Instead, you choose to lump yourself in with "forum royalty" and the "5 Horsemen". For someone who claims to be an "independent thinker," you sure do join a lot of troll groups.

No, instead you jumped right in with the trolling pretty quickly. So much for your "independent thinking" and content.

You claimed in another thread that you are "legitimate". I noticed something. Since none of the 20 handles came to your defense, it appears you used the wrong verbiage. Maybe it should have stated WERE. Perhaps you were a legitimate poster at one time. But, you aren't now. You've gone and ruined this handle by your incessant trolling.

Perhaps, instead of trying to come up with futile, witty responses and making everything a third-grade playground us-versus-them banter, you might take some time and reflect on what I wrote. You can let this stupid thread die or continue ruining yourself with your lack of independent thinking. This, only my 2nd post in this 90+ thread of garbage, will be all I need to say.

Your move Chief.

Looks like he'll continue to push the fraudulent handles. Wonder if stinky will call him out? Or, is it possible stinky is actually handle #37?

you should know you have posted all my accounts
Don’t really care. Funny thing is you have multiple accounts yourself.
All of your attacks on me are hypocritical.

Fake Fan
Multiple Accounts
Derailing threads

That is you right there

Townes is right. This thread was never about content was it Mr. "Independent Thinker"?

If it was, you would have called out your buddy Coal when he took to flaming IN POST #2. Yet, I've never seen you call out your buddies. Instead, you choose to lump yourself in with "forum royalty" and the "5 Horsemen". For someone who claims to be an "independent thinker," you sure do join a lot of troll groups.

No, instead you jumped right in with the trolling pretty quickly. So much for your "independent thinking" and content.

You claimed in another thread that you are "legitimate". I noticed something. Since none of the 20 handles came to your defense, it appears you used the wrong verbiage. Maybe it should have stated WERE. Perhaps you were a legitimate poster at one time. But, you aren't now. You've gone and ruined this handle by your incessant trolling.

Perhaps, instead of trying to come up with futile, witty responses and making everything a third-grade playground us-versus-them banter, you might take some time and reflect on what I wrote. You can let this stupid thread die or continue ruining yourself with your lack of independent thinking. This, only my 2nd post in this 90+ thread of garbage, will be all I need to say.

Your move Chief.

He actually thinks he is more clever than he really is.
All of this other stuff is to feed an illusion on a message board. To make himself sound like he is finally somebody.
Why he fights so hard on this message board.

you should know you have posted all my accounts
Don’t really care. Funny thing is you have multiple accounts yourself.
All of your attacks on me are hypocritical.

Fake Fan
Multiple Accounts
Derailing threads

That is you right there
Can you do me a favor, and list out all of my accounts?

• Haha
Troll cannot create a thread and say no trolls here 😂
Gotta bounce from your own thread.

This is a WVU message board. Let’s talk about their excellence.

Texas just won the Director’s Cup. Only a few schools with that big ass trophy. 25 of them are at Stanford

With the NLI they will continue to look at all the sports

WV is trying to do that
But football is the king. Has to start there to put food on the table for everyone else

Neal Brown could have them competing for Big 12 championships in the near future.
Some of you trolls going to be real sad. I guess you could then try to link him to every job.
Linking of our successful coaches to top opportunities is a part of our history. I’ve come to accept that. But we either need to pay them or be willing to let them move on. DH’s move was a win for us cause we made $$ from his buy out that helped cover the cost of bringing in Neal Brown. Which was a move that was due anyway. The good news is we have to have had several successful seasons before our coaches are in a position to apply for those top jobs. It’s a win for us specially if we get to a place where we can beat teams from Oklahoma.

Linking of our successful coaches to top opportunities is a part of our history. I’ve come to accept that. But we either need to pay them or be willing to let them move on. DH’s move was a win for us cause we made $$ from his buy out that helped cover the cost of bringing in Neal Brown. Which was a move that was due anyway. The good news is we have to have had several successful seasons before our coaches are in a position to apply for those top jobs. It’s a win for us specially if we get to a place where we can beat teams from Oklahoma.

Every coach is different.
You definitely don’t defeat yourself before you try.

That is called fatalism. Meaning the future is already predetermined.

That is like saying that a great coach will jump on the first chance out of WVU.

That means WVU can’t do anything to change the outcome. Just have to allow it to happen.

I dare you to say that to me on the Blue Lot.

LMAO.....
Your dumba$$ doesn't make sense, as usual, stalker chick. You can't read anything on the Blue Lot because you're too poor to subscribe to it, so there's no reason for anybody to post any messages to you on there.

Your dumba$$ doesn't make sense, as usual, stalker chick. You can't read anything on the Blue Lot because you're too poor to subscribe to it, so there's no reason for anybody to post any messages to you on there.
AND YOU CANT POST THERE....or you already would have.

You truly are the biggest loser on this entire board with your lie....And we all know its a lie.

BANNED!

AND YOU CANT POST THERE....or you already would have.

You truly are the biggest loser on this entire board with your lie....And we all know its a lie.

BANNED!
^^^ Tinkerbell is too poor to subscribe to the Blue Lot, but an expert as to how the board works...LMAO at broke chick. Conversely, I am able to read all about her favorite school on the Blue Lot. So sad for you, Tinkerbell.

^^^ Tinkerbell is too poor to subscribe to the Blue Lot, but an expert as to how the board works...LMAO at broke chick. Conversely, I am able to read all about her favorite school on the Blue Lot. So sad for you, Tinkerbell.
VERNON SAYS GOODBYE...

LMAO

Just diving in. What’s going on? I better read through this thread so I add some content value. Back in a bit.

Impossible Allen when my 3 idiot puppets ruin every thread. I threw up two recruiting threads and those clowns turned the threads Mega. One of them Hall Of Fame Mega. Of course they added zero contact value and went OT over a bridge.
Is this cousin Elmo?

Hey...why do you share and post on bitchgregor's free account?

Too stupid to create your own account?

What else do the two of you share?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT