ADVERTISEMENT

Townes - Football Discussion Thread

Denise never knows when she's being strung along like a puppy.

So you admit it. You're a female (bitch) dog being leashed up by those who are not WVU fans. So typical of the master profile maker TIWNKLE TOES TOWNES.

Sit, rollover, beg, high five. Good girl....
Wrong again. I don't have to smell a turd to recognize one or more of them. Not Townes to recognize you have an Ernest Hemingway love affair with him.

Wrong again. I don't have to smell a turd to recognize one or more of them. Not Townes to recognize you have an Ernest Hemingway love affair with him.
Like a fish on a hook you're to easy to reel in without a fight. Go talk shit in the woodshed fraud. Talk sports here.

Thanks to Denise MH has another mega thread.

Go see a doctor. You will get a laxative to help you.
Still have fetish for shit?

You're a problem for intelligent individuals as everyone is tired of your childish antics. You are on a ledge and close to being pushed off.

Talk sports here or be banned.

Or go here for your BS...

The only difference between your wife and mine (not counting yours weighs 150 lbs. more) is that your wife has a pecker.
Yawns...is that really the best you can do?

On another note...I am not going to lower myself to visit that hot garbage thread of bitchgregors, so I had someone else look....He had two whole votes for people wanting him to stay....

All the posters here and he got two votes to stay...

LMAO....that is beyond funny. You probably woudn't even get that turdboy. LMAO...too damn funny.

BUMP for everybody to see MichiganHerd's "wreckage" of WVUFraudForever yesterday.
Wreckage? I don't think you know what that means....and great response to your bump...almost 12 hours and ZERO responses to it...LMAO...complete loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT