ADVERTISEMENT

Top WV guards, good scorers, talented guards anywhere don’t want to play for Huggs

Look at Huggs inability to recruit guards the last 6-7 years outside of JC shockingly becoming better with hard work. Outside of JC Huggs hasn’t recruited any real high level guards. I’m not talking career 7-10 point kind of guards I’m talking big time guards or NBA guards. Huggs can’t get top guards cause they don’t want to play for him. The word is out. Don’t fool with Huggs. It’s time to retire Huggs.

So you admit Burks played at Hedgesville? Talked to Dave Rogers tonight and he laughed when I asked him that

Outside of JC when is last time Huggs got a real big time high level guard the last 10 years????? Thought so dumbass. We need to get past sweet 16 a little more often. We haven’t got past sweet 16 the last 10 years and have missed the NCAA tourney 3 times in last 7 years. That is on Huggs. He’s the most overatted coach in sports.

Outside of JC when is last time Huggs got a real big time high level guard the last 10 years????? Thought so dumbass. We need to get past sweet 16 a little more often. We haven’t got past sweet 16 the last 10 years and have missed the NCAA tourney 3 times in last 7 years. That is on Huggs. He’s the most overatted coach in sports.

Keep going....Vernon is shining up that boot lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT