ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman press conference

"We control our own destiny but we need a few things to happen"

Then you don't control your own destiny dumbass.

Reactions: Phil1972
Tom Herman is a good head coach if the Texas power brokers allow him to do his job. But they want immediate results, unless you have Nick Saban it will take a couple years. Herman is still working with Charlie Strongs recruits. At least let him get a team on the field that are the student athletes he recruited.

Tom Herman is a good head coach if the Texas power brokers allow him to do his job. But they want immediate results, unless you have Nick Saban it will take a couple years. Herman is still working with Charlie Strongs recruits. At least let him get a team on the field that are the student athletes he recruited.

If they don’t give him 2 more years, they will set back their program back at least 5....regardless of who the next coach is. Herman is definitely a second tier coach (Dana is too), which means he will lose some games he shouldn’t each year. The difference is the UT money and Texas talent is enough to carry a 2nd tier coach to 10 wins every year once he gets settled, which will always put a Texas into the CFP discussion.

I’m surprised someone from the media didn’t ask him if he felt like the $100,000 that Texas paid the refs to help them win the game was still worth it.

Ok, I've complained about this before, but for the life of me, why WVU folks can't get a mic on the questions in WVU coaches press conferences is beyond me. Doesn't seem to be a problem with every other team in the country. Watched Herman's presser and made so much difference in his answers. Are the people involved just plain incompetent or don't care???? Just trying to figure which it is....again very bush league.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and Phil
Tom, how many touchdowns have been scored with the arm and ball held out to cross the goal line before the body can get there...should all be called for taunting, with the TD nullified? Or only if it results in a heartbreaking Texas defeat snatched clean from the jaws of victory? Were two 'horns down' taunting penalties not ENOUGH???

Austin is State College West. A former player's Uncle ref's games for PSU? No problem, it's just coincidence. The goal line shifts as Alabama scores a winning touchdown at Beaver Stadium? An anomaly of physics. No deliberate home cooking at either place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT