ADVERTISEMENT

20 W's for WVU in any other Power 5 conference?

back to answer your questions. . .

there's a search function available to users on this site. search vernon delivers ass-beating, and 9-20-22 pops up.

yes, there's multiple Michigan boards, three decent ones, although I'm a subscriber to 247.

my wife is 5' 2", weighs 116 lbs.

now answer my question you avoided from yesterday, which was, do you even know what your problem is?
Dealing with dipshits like you...so leave. I ran bitchgregor off the board...kicked osugrad right off the free board...and will do the same to you.

It is funny you use the search function to find my old posts....LMAO...what a fuking loser you are.

Ass beating? LMAO...just like Steeler owned me....you are without a doubt a complete dumbass....its why no one wants you here.

Now quit stalking me and get your wife on the treadmill...being 450 isnt healthy.

Last edited:
I remember when you were one of the bigger defender of Huggins. What's changed? Genuine question. You always seemed to be one of his biggest supporters on here.
Time for a change. Still respect the man and think he's a good coach. There comes a time when you just have to admit it's time to step down and Huggins currently refuses to admit it. Now if he would be less stubborn and be more acceptable to the changes needed then I believe everyone would fully support him again.

I also supported Bill Stewart even though I thought he wasn't a good coach. I supported coke man Holgorsen until I saw he had reached his limits. I supported Brown until last years debacle.

Dealing with dipshits like you...so leave. I ran bitchgregor off the board...kicked osugrad right off the free board...and will do the same to you.

It is funny you use the search function to find my old posts....LMAO...what a fuking loser you are.

Ass beating? LMAO...just like Steeler owned me....you are without a doubt a complete dumbass....its why no one wants you here.

Now quit stalking me and get your wife on the treadmill...being 450 isnt healthy.
Let’s take the fat wife comments and photo sharing, threats and name calling back to the outhouse.

It will interfere with CFE getting insulted about his fat wife and threats on this board.

Come on man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT