ADVERTISEMENT

To be clear ....

DtQaOIYWoAEXlMN.jpg

Reactions: WVU82
Think of all those times Trump talked up our country's foe during the campaign, all while secretly trying to personally benefit from said foe. Trumpers just lapped it up. Drain the Swamp!!! lol

That is from July 2016. Even with Cohen's latest revelations, the Trump Tower project totally officially died in June 2016.

Right. He never spoke glowingly of Putin from November 2015 - June 2016. :joy::joy::joy:

The example you piggybacked off of is not an example of what you are trying to sell. Matter of fact, it's an antithesis. The deal was dead, yet he still was not throat punching Vlad.

The example you piggybacked off of is not an example of what you are trying to sell. Matter of fact, it's an antithesis. The deal was dead, yet he still was not throat punching Vlad.
Right, because I'm sure Trump Org has no future plans in Russia.

Reactions: tjebarr
That is from July 2016. Even with Cohen's latest revelations, the Trump Tower project totally officially died in June 2016.

Question: When Trump said he had no business dealings with Russia during the campaign, was he telling the truth?

Not on Fox News...or Hannity LOL.

I don't watch either. I occasionally listen to Hannity on the way home, maybe once every 2 weeks to a month.

There isn't anywhere that I can tell. Keep digging, maybe you'll find something eventually.

I don't watch either. I occasionally listen to Hannity on the way home, maybe once every 2 weeks to a month.

There isn't anywhere that I can tell. Keep digging, maybe you'll find something eventually.
TV makes ya stupid, I think Mueller is done digging, this is where his trap is sprung. You think he didn't know Manaforts team was cluing in Trumps? And perhaps Mueller planted some false info to confuse Trump and not let on they have solid corroborating evidence for Cohens claims before Trump submitted his answers under oath? Mueller ain't no liberal patsy, lol.

TV makes ya stupid, I think Mueller is done digging, this is where his trap is sprung. You think he didn't know Manaforts team was cluing in Trumps? And perhaps Mueller planted some false info to confuse Trump and not let on they have solid corroborating evidence for Cohens claims before Trump submitted his answers under oath? Mueller ain't no liberal patsy, lol.

100D Chess!

That's silly. Mueller isn't trying to "trap" POTUS.

That's silly. Mueller isn't trying to "trap" POTUS.
Maybe not a trap but I bet you he knew most of the answers before he asked those questions. And no way would someone like Mueller rely simply on Cohens testimony if he already couldn't corroborate it with other evidence. Wait till the Saudi shit comes out.

Maybe not a trap but I bet you he knew most of the answers before he asked those questions. And no way would someone like Mueller rely simply on Cohens testimony if he already couldn't corroborate it with other evidence. Wait till the Saudi shit comes out.

MSNBC much?

They had all the files from Cohen’s office and all the files from Manafort’s offices and homes. These rubes have forgotten about those searches. Manafort thought he could fool Mueller. That’s hilarious.

MSNBC much?
Yeah, it's fake law. Ya'll have jumped the shark, but I do recommend the CNN supercut of how many times Donnie lied to his rubes about "No deals in Russia". Intelligent folks get pissed when they are lied too, why you doubling down?

Yeah, it's fake law. Ya'll have jumped the shark, but I do recommend the CNN supercut of how many times Donnie lied to his rubes about "No deals in Russia". Intelligent folks get pissed when they are lied too, why you doubling down?

So you were pissed when Billary and Obama lied to you?

So you were pissed when Billary and Obama lied to you?
No, I kissed their asses and doubled down on stupid, lol, yeah, it's all the same thing. Trump is his own animal anymore, it ain't even partisan, at least with the intelligent Republicans. All he has left is his sad little uninformed gang of true believes still yelling lock her up while their boy goes down in flames.j

No, I kissed their asses and doubled down on stupid, lol, yeah, it's all the same thing. Trump is his own animal anymore, it ain't even partisan, at least with the intelligent Republicans. All he has left is his sad little uninformed gang of true believes still yelling lock her up while their boy goes down in flames.j

[roll]

There is no comparison to anything ya'll are excusing for your boy, he is such a good reflection on his tribe, red wave.

Quite true.

He's nowhere close to divulging state secrets to the Chinese on a homegrown email server to bypass federal regulations.

He's nowhere close to being accused of multiple rapes, never been seriously investigated, and potentially associated to a suicide with two bullets in the back of the head.

He's nowhere close to being directly involved with a multiple agency espionage project to make up dirt on a political rival.

You seriously think that’s all that has came from the investigation? And will come from the investigation?

Hahahahaha.
No, of course not. He has rightfully taken down Manafort. Glad for that.

We’ll just have to wait and see what else happens. You all presume something exists, you haven’t touched collusion, haven’t even moved the needle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT