ADVERTISEMENT

TN Fan here

soldier vet

Sophomore
Dec 25, 2017
Hey Wv you guys got so lucky you caught TN in a down year... Just joking. You guys have a great team and it looks like you will do well this season. I just want to say, the only team you have to worry about is OK at the end of the season. I will be pulling for you guys all the way. Good luck this season.

Hey Wv you guys got so lucky you caught TN in a down year... Just joking. You guys have a great team and it looks like you will do well this season. I just want to say, the only team you have to worry about is OK at the end of the season. I will be pulling for you guys all the way. Good luck this season.
We all want you to win the rest of your games! Sincerely WVU.

We will have problems with several Big 12 teams. We know there are teams in Big 12 that have a better O-line than Tennessee. Will be interesting to see if our D-line will hold up to the start they had Saturday.

Looks like your team has found a QB and good RB. You need to shore up that secondary. Good luck the rest of the year. Pull the upset against Bama.

We will have problems with several Big 12 teams. We know there are teams in Big 12 that have a better O-line than Tennessee. Will be interesting to see if our D-line will hold up to the start they had Saturday.

Looks like your team has found a QB and good RB. You need to shore up that secondary. Good luck the rest of the year. Pull the upset against Bama.
All you have to remember.. You are as smooth as TN whiskey!

I thank you for those kind words. It is just to much for BAMA. just so short years and TN was kicking their ASS. I wish the mountaineers the best of luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT