ADVERTISEMENT

Thread for famous person predictions if Trump wins the 2024 election.

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
I'm including only famous people because if I include everyone then there is no end of nutcases out there that will say crazy stuff and even if f they end up being wrong we can't hold them accountable because they're just some random person. So I'm restricting it to famous people and I'd like to restrict to to specific predictions that we can say for sure did or did not come true. Saying "He'll be a lousy POTUS" is way too general.

Put the link to the prediction in this thread and state the prediction and say where in the article or video you link to it is. Try to get as close to the original statement as you can, rather than "X said that Y said that John Smith said something."

I've made a similar thread for predictions for if Biden wins the 2024 election.

Bill Maher says if Trump wins in 2024 he won't give up power, which presumably means he won't let someone else be inaugurated on Jan 20, 2029. The clip is from 1:04.49 to 1:05:55.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Trump will invoke the Insurrection Act to deploy the military against civilians on his first say in office, says Rachel Maddow. The broader clip is 0:00 to 1:35 and the specific thing above is 1:09 to 1:35. But it's a Rising host reading Maddow's words so it could be good to find a clip of Maddow saying the words herself but I can't find the clip, so if you can then please add it.

Robert DeNiro says if Trump wins in 2024 he won't leave, which presumably means he won't let someone else be inaugurated on Jan 20, 2029. The clip is from 0:00 to 0:13.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT