ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and his allies are previewing their election sabotage plan in Georgia

I'll be voting on election day. Showing up with hordes of others so the computer count manipulators won't know precisely how to calibrate the numbers against Trump vs the cacklin' Communist. If they know how many of us have already voted ahead of time, they can easily screw with the numbers. If we show up in such large numbers on election day, they may have to stop the vote counts again to try and re-configure the tabulations, but they won't have enough time before they're caught and there will be too many of us showing up for them to skew the vote towards the cacklin' Communist anyway.

They can't cheat if ain't close. It won't be.

Lol.

Hope the machines don't stop working that day.

Do what was suggested above then they can't cheat enough. Eventually the math becomes beyond defending. Then people get pissed. Then we will all wake up and realize this isn't Venezuela yet would be my guess. That's why I plain on going fishing in a quiet area until all the idiots thin each other out. Hypothetical speaking of course.

Reactions: atlkvb
Another cool story moetard. Now tell me what’s wrong with wanting to verify the legitimacy of the votes in accordance of each state constitutional election laws? And while you’re at it, answer my other questions earlier. Did Biden really get the most votes ever and more black votes than the first black president Obama? And if so, why did he have to drop out 4 years later against the same opponent?
Don't 'ya just love how easy it is to shut him up with one salient on-point matter-of-fact query?
iu

@moe
230.jpg
I don't relish being tongue tied as often happens with Trumpers like this one, but it does at least give my addled brain a chance to rest and recover from Leftist overstrain.

Lol.

Hope the machine's don't stop working that day.

Do what was suggested above then they can't cheat enough. Eventually the math becomes beyond defending. Then people get pissed. Then we will all wake up and realize this isn't Venezuela yet would be my guess. That's why I plain on going fishing in a quiet area until all the idiots thin each other out. Hypothetical speaking of course.
Good strategy, but what if they somehow "misplace" or lose your well informed vote before they even start manipulating the machines?

I live here in Georgia, they literally flat out "lost" thousands of Trump votes cast absentee in '20. Same in Arizona. I don't trust 'em, voting on election day.

Last edited:
Good strategy, but what if they somehow "misplace" or lose your well informed vote before they even start manipulating the machines?

I live here in Georgia, they literally flat out lost thousands of Trump votes cast absentee here. Same in Arizona. I don't trust 'em, voting on election day.

What if everyone chocked on a blackpill trying to figure it all out?

They are running suppression polls. Take the advice above and don't let anyone discourage you from voting. They will try to make it close. Eventually the math just won't add up.

What if everyone chocked on a blackpill trying to figure it all out?

They are running suppression polls. Take the advice above and don't let anyone discourage you from voting. They will try to make it close. Eventually the math just won't add up.
There is NO WAY I'm not voting my friend. I'm just skeptical of how much care and attention they will place behind securing my early vote? Besides, I like standing in line waiting for them to check my I.D. and verify I live where I say I do on my driver's license. Gives me sense of "belonging" in my local precinct! ;)

There is NO WAY I'm not voting my friend. I'm just skeptical of how much care and attention they will place behind securing my early vote? Besides, I like standing in line waiting for them to check my I.D. and verify I live where I say I do on my driver's license. Gives me sense of "belonging" in my local precinct! ;)

Read all the way to the bottom. Just take the red pill first instead of the blue or black one.

Read all the way to the bottom. Just take the red pill first instead of the blue or black one.

I'll do it. No problem for me filling out an absentee ballot, then going to the polls on election day and asking for another one! If they don't have me recorded as voting already, I'll cheerfully cast a second ballot for DJT! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'll do it. No problem for me filling out an absentee ballot, then going to the polls on election day and asking for another one! If they don't have me recorded as voting already, I'll cheerfully cast a second ballot for DJT! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They are only going to count one if vote for Trump. They got to keep it close so it doesn't look like a total condemnation of the left by the American people. That way when they riot they can cry about the Electoral College.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT