ADVERTISEMENT

This is the end of the line for Trump

To paraphrase Mark Twain, "Reports of Trump's demise are greatly exaggerated." Pundits from all over the spectrum have been saying this since he announced his candidacy. But like a case of the crabs, he's not going away.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, "Reports of Trump's demise are greatly exaggerated." Pundits from all over the spectrum have been saying this since he announced his candidacy. But like a case of the crabs, he's not going away.

So you're saying somebody should coat the seats with Rid at his rallies?

He is going all the way. Media has been trying to shut him down since day 1 and he keeps rising in the polls.

He is going all the way. Media has been trying to shut him down since day 1 and he keeps rising in the polls.
Of course the article is about him losing in the general election. Most polls have been comparing him to the other Republican candidates in the various states. Whether he can be elected prez remains to be seen.

Polling data right now means nothing. Wait until the FBI recommends charges, and nothing is done, and then loudmouth gets 4-5 months to run with it.

She isn't going to get indicted; the FBI will not say publicly what they recommend either way. Too much money and political clout on the line both domestically and internationally for that applecart to be upset.

She isn't going to get indicted; the FBI will not say publicly what they recommend either way. Too much money and political clout on the line both domestically and internationally for that applecart to be upset.
So she is qualified to be President because the dems will cover up her crimes. Go figure.

I never said that; I said that she wasn't getting indicted and the FBI won't make a statement either way.

Too much at stake for the country during an election cycle for either party to have a Presidential candidate be indicted. Just think about how much money and power is brokered through the two parties in regards to a President. Follow the money and the group in charge right now--fair or not, she's not getting indicted during this election period. I think she is unlikeable and self serving; however, it doesn't matter what my opinion of her is--greater powers dictate this.

Too much at stake for the country during an election cycle for either party to have a Presidential candidate be indicted. Just think about how much money and power is brokered through the two parties in regards to a President. Follow the money and the group in charge right now--fair or not, she's not getting indicted during this election period. I think she is unlikeable and self serving; however, it doesn't matter what my opinion of her is--greater powers dictate this.
So her crimes are OK. Not surprising. If she was a Republican she would have already been discarded and worse than Nixon. Democrats are hypocrites.

Dave, try to follow. One more time; I'm not condoning her actions; I'm simply saying I don't think she's going to get indicted. If it makes you feel better to attribute opinions to me and label me a hypocrite, have at it if it makes you feel better. You wanting her to get indicted isn't going to make it happen; that's fan talk driven by cognitive dissonance.

Dave, try to follow. One more time; I'm not condoning her actions; I'm simply saying I don't think she's going to get indicted. If it makes you feel better to attribute opinions to me and label me a hypocrite, have at it if it makes you feel better. You wanting her to get indicted isn't going to make it happen; that's fan talk driven by cognitive dissonance.
Where did I call you a hypcrite? Where did I attribute opinions to you? Who is not following here?

You keep saying she will get a pass because of who she is and because of the situation. Those are your opinions. I am simply asking why will her actions will be excused by DEMOCRATS. It seems hypocritical. Nothing has suggested that you condone it. You admitted it is happening but not that you condone it. My response is why is it ok?

1. I agree, far too much is at stake. That is a major problem for the Dems and very evident of their character.

2. If it were someone other than Comey then I'd agree she won't be indicted. He has shown he is blind to politics. Granted, Lynch might not allow it but Comeu would blow her up in the media.

3. There are multiple reasons why her actions related to the email scandal that put her character in question to the point of what should disqualify her with voters. Sadly, you can see it on here that people would vote for an invalid if they were on their party's ticket.

4. She SHOULD be indicted. Her actions warrant it. Speaking as someone who lives in the intelligence world and has for 2 decades, what she did warrants the removal of all clearances at minimum and at worst indicted. You can bet that if it were me or any other normal person, I would have long been indicted. Moreover, there is enough to warrant it and then allow the courts and a jury to determine her innocence. After all, the left has been screaming for indictments for police officers inspite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

5. I understand your position is reflected in your experience and how you THINK it will play out and not how you FEEL it should play out.

1. I agree, far too much is at stake. That is a major problem for the Dems and very evident of their character.

2. If it were someone other than Comey then I'd agree she won't be indicted. He has shown he is blind to politics. Granted, Lynch might not allow it but Comeu would blow her up in the media.

3. There are multiple reasons why her actions related to the email scandal that put her character in question to the point of what should disqualify her with voters. Sadly, you can see it on here that people would vote for an invalid if they were on their party's ticket.

4. She SHOULD be indicted. Her actions warrant it. Speaking as someone who lives in the intelligence world and has for 2 decades, what she did warrants the removal of all clearances at minimum and at worst indicted. You can bet that if it were me or any other normal person, I would have long been indicted. Moreover, there is enough to warrant it and then allow the courts and a jury to determine her innocence. After all, the left has been screaming for indictments for police officers inspite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

5. I understand your position is reflected in your experience and how you THINK it will play out and not how you FEEL it should play out.

I should have you flesh out my posts more often; thank you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT