ADVERTISEMENT

These radio guys are as bad at radio as Dana is at head coaching...

Toni Caridi is the voice of the Mountaineers for most of our younger fans. He has done an absolutely amazing job considering he followed a legend. He is loyal and professional. If you don't like him it is likely that he does not fit your coaching agenda.

Toni Caridi is the voice of the Mountaineers for most of our younger fans. He has done an absolutely amazing job considering he followed a legend. He is loyal and professional. If you don't like him it is likely that he does not fit your coaching agenda.
I agree. He is no Jack but he has been very good. He can rub people the wrong way at times and come off a little smug or arrogant but those times are very few and far between. Overall he is a very very good play by play.
One of the best at basketball in my opinion, and really good at football also.

As an oldtimer that loved Jack. I like Tony - I have never had a problem with him. Sometimes Dwight Wallace is little too over optimistic. But that is what makes a good coach - being able to see all the possible positives when you are hit with quite a few negatives. However with IMG and the new flagship station I am hearing a delay of about a second or two.

I wasn't talking about Tony....I was talking about the post-game guys....Jed Drenning and the boys.....making that OSU loss seem not so bad....give me a break, it was god awful

I wasn't talking about Tony....I was talking about the post-game guys....Jed Drenning and the boys.....making that OSU loss seem not so bad....give me a break, it was god awful
I will agree that they were very defensive and protective of the current staff and what is happening. The one comment that we are so much better than we were in 2012 - that there is no comparison. That is true on defense. However on offense - it is just the opposite. We do not have that QB that we need and it is no where in sight. Plus all the penalties on KO and punt returns. We are so undisciplined. That is something that can not be defended. We were sold on the fact that Dana was a QB guru and he always had a QB ready every year.

And the tone of voice they used. It seemed to make me angrier that I already was.

agree 100% Woody...and the reason why our defense is better, in my opinion, is because Holgorsen and DeForest have nothing to do with that side of the ball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT