ADVERTISEMENT

The Rest of the "Abuse" Story is Starting to Leak Out...

You're a total retard, ex-QB coach of a nothing college. Urban Meyer was "complicit" in domestic abuse because he didn't fire the alleged perpetrator??? Yes, if Urban had taken away the Smiths' only source of income in response to Ms. Smith's allegations, Mr. Smith surely would have stopped any abuse of Ms. Smith. You are some kind of stupid, and insanely jealous of coaches who have been successful in their chosen profession. Stop being a coward, and admit why this subject interests you so much. You haven't posted anything about the Maryland situation at all. I guess that the coaches there haven't taken any of the jobs for which you had imagined that you had been qualified.

P.S. Suck on this: http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-tell-urban-meyer-2013-drunken-driving-arrest

I can't dumb it down any more for you: when Zach was first arrested for beating his wife, I was years away from coaching. When Zach was at OSU and arrested yet again, I had only been coaching for seven months and didn't have the resume or experience to coach at Ohio State. Your theory about me trying to seek vengeance for being passed over at Ohio State - a school I have never attempted to be hired at - is as foolish as your arguments trying to defend Urban Li'yer.

Of course Zach is saying that. Since day 1, all he has done is claim Urban didn't know about anything. His only chance to ever coach again is to get Urban to vet for him at some point in his life. If Urban loses his job, he will retire for good, meaning Zach has no chance.

The fact that you believe an assistant at OSU can be arrested multiple times in suburbs of Columbus and nobody at the school finds out about it makes you dumber than Courtney and her mother who both struggle knowing the difference between "loser" and "looser."

You continue to avoid the obvious implication of your idiotic posts, which is that Urban Meyer's firing of Zach Smith would have stopped the alleged abuse. If Urban isn't fired, then you'll probably hang yourself. I am an alumnus and lifelong fan of Ohio State, so it's easy to understand my interest in this subject. You continue to conceal your agenda, but it is clear that you have one, looooser.

[laughing]

You continue to avoid the obvious implication of your idiotic posts, which is that Urban Meyer's firing of Zach Smith would have stopped the alleged abuse. If Urban isn't fired, then you'll probably hang yourself. I am an alumnus and lifelong fan of Ohio State, so it's easy to understand my interest in this subject. You continue to conceal your agenda, but it is clear that you have one, looooser.

[laughing]

Urban, over many years, showed Zach that beating his wife would have no impact on his coaching at Florida and/or Ohio State. The fact that Urban didn't tell Doc Holiday about his arrest further proves that.

As a result, Zach knew he would not be held accountable for beating his wife. His job wouldn't be in jeopardy at least according to Urban's actions, so Zach had no reason to not stop.

Had Urban held Zach accountable any of the first handful of times it happened, it would have increased the likelihood for Zach to stop that behavior or force the public to be aware of it had he been fired.

Sure it would have, Nostradumba$$. Please identify the winning Powerball numbers for the drawing on Wednesday, 8/15/18. If Mr. Smith were the ogre that you claim him to be, and Ms. Smith were nothing more than an innocent victim, as you claim her to be, then a decision to can Mr. Smith, based upon Ms. Smith's complaints, would have resulted in a domestic beating never endured before, if not Ms. Smith's death. If Urban followed university protocol, then he won't be fired, and you'll end your life, not that you care at all about this subject.

You're either a terrible liar or a mental midget. After you had asked me a loaded question over and over again, then threw a tantrum when I wouldn't answer it, I asked you whether you were still beating your wife, which is the classic loaded question. If you can't understand the point that I was making, then you're too dumb to post on a message board.

LMAO.

Whatever you say dumbass. You are too stupid to see what is even going on.

Besides, you have spent the last two weeks defending the sick bastards at your garbage university.

WVUFanForever 2, toolbox 0

So, did Tudor's Biscuit World close early tonight, or did you leave work early to get ready for your first day of school tomorrow? You can't be an adult, as no grown up is as naive and unsophisticated as you are. Tell mommy that I said, "hi."

You're a total retard, ex-QB coach of a nothing college. Urban Meyer was "complicit" in domestic abuse because he didn't fire the alleged perpetrator??? Yes, if Urban had taken away the Smiths' only source of income in response to Ms. Smith's allegations, Mr. Smith surely would have stopped any abuse of Ms. Smith. You are some kind of stupid, and insanely jealous of coaches who have been successful in their chosen profession. Stop being a coward, and admit why this subject interests you so much. You haven't posted anything about the Maryland situation at all. I guess that the coaches there haven't taken any of the jobs for which you had imagined that you had been qualified.

P.S. Suck on this: http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-tell-urban-meyer-2013-drunken-driving-arrest
I didn't tell ohi state about it?? No press found out? Lol. You have some big sweepers and big rugs up in buckeye land.

He is too ****ing stupid to know when to quit. Notice another fast food reference to what I do.

Then he has been owned and owned again.

The truly stupid never know when to quit.

When will you finally get to 300 "likes" from members of your fan base? Even the other Fold & Blew fans know what a giant vagina you are, Sparky. Now, run along to bed, as your first day of school is going to come early.

When will you finally get to 300 "likes" from members of your fan base? Even the other Fold & Blew fans know what a giant vagina you are, Sparky. Now, run along to bed, as your first day of school is going to come early.
Back to yapping about likes again? Yawns......Your post actually puts me to sleep. Reading lame-ass shit does that to me.

Continue to defend your garbage coaches and garbage university. You have only strengthened your claim to being a total ass clown in this thread.

You are overmatched, getting a beatdown and too stupid to even know it in this thread.

That osu degree means less and less each day. LMAO.

Last edited:
LMAO.

Whatever you say dumbass. You are too stupid to see what is even going on.

Besides, you have spent the last two weeks defending the sick bastards at your garbage university.

He's clueless, but yet, he continues to post. Maybe another trip out West is in his plans.

Is this clusterf**k still going on?

Now look Buckeye, don't knock Biscuit World. I know the man who owns all of them, known him my entire life, he's like an Uncle to me. If you would be nicer to WVUFan, maybe I could get you a job scrubbing toilets in the Biscuit Worlds up your way? It's got to be better than picking up aluminum cans in snake season.

You're likely to need another reference. I think you know whose ass you're going to have to kiss for that? Pucker up, peckerhead, WVUFan will let you know when he's ready.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
The more vehemently that tOFUGrab defends everything that has been going on for decades at Ahia State, and the more he pretends that the victims were the culprits, the more convinced I am that there is a cult like following in Columbus very similar to what was going on at Ped State. Joe knew and didn't do anything, Urban knew and lied about it, and the die hard fans of both programs are in denial that anything like that could happen at their respective institutions. Sick ass culture IMHO.

Courtney's mother now claims that she doesn't remember texting Zach those times. She didn't deny it, she just claimed that she didn't remember. How the fvck do you not remember texting your son-in-law about him beating and choking your daughter?

McMurphy responded that the texts were on Courtney's mother's iPhone and iPad which she gave to Courtney to give to the police/judge.

Courtney's mother now claims that she doesn't remember texting Zach those times. She didn't deny it, she just claimed that she didn't remember. How the fvck do you not remember texting your son-in-law about him beating and choking your daughter?

McMurphy responded that the texts were on Courtney's mother's iPhone and iPad which she gave to Courtney to give to the police/judge.
She likely doesn’t remember, because deep pockets OSU has a way of making folks change their tune. Just look at Amarosa.

"Still, Michelle Herman told me this Tuesday about Courtney Smith via Messenger:

'She never told me she was being abused. She never told anyone she was being abused. Nobody saw any abuse.'

That, in essence, covered her husband’s responsibility toward his Title IX responsibilities while at Ohio State.

She went on to describe her relationship with Courtney Smith:

'We were close. I am not saying we weren’t close. We just weren’t that close while we were there. I wouldn’t call her my best friend, either.'

So why give her a substantial amount of money in 2017 (three years after the Hermans left Columbus)?

'When she needed to borrow money, she was drowning in debt and going to drop out of school. I said ‘that’s a bad idea. Then what will you do?’ I said, ‘Why don’t you let me loan you the money? I mean, it’s not going to hurt us.’ We loan people money all the time. Sometimes, we just give it to them.'"

https://www.facebook.co/permalink.php?story_fbid=10211928345472867&id=1498798014

Hey, dumba$$ CNN and Hillary lover, and Marshall alumnus, who roots against the Herd: The words in my last post aren't mine. Do you not understand what quotation marks mean? Many people were aware of Ms. Smith's abuse allegations, some of which appear to have been true, but others not. Only an ignorant snowflake, such as yourself, would believe only one side of the story, and disregard what the mothers have said and law enforcement has found/not found. Go ahead, and explain away this (also not my words), too, Omarosa:

"Tina Carano, Courtney’s mother, described an incident in which her daughter purposely tried to run over her ex-husband with her car in the summer of 2015 in front of their two children. Zach Smith confirmed this as well. She also said her daughter has a drinking problem and 'needs professional help.'”

Hey, dumba$$ CNN and Hillary lover, and Marshall alumnus, who roots against the Herd: The words in my last post aren't mine. Do you not understand what quotation marks mean? Many people were aware of Ms. Smith's abuse allegations, some of which appear to have been true, but others not. Only an ignorant snowflake, such as yourself, would believe only one side of the story, and disregard what the mothers have said and law enforcement has found/not found. Go ahead, and explain away this (also not my words), too, Omarosa:

"Tina Carano, Courtney’s mother, described an incident in which her daughter purposely tried to run over her ex-husband with her car in the summer of 2015 in front of their two children. Zach Smith confirmed this as well. She also said her daughter has a drinking problem and 'needs professional help.'”

Victim shaming, another page out of the trump playbook. How original.

Like the classic, extreme, hysterical, left-wing nut that he is, Cuntrytard rushes to judgment, and assumes that anybody who claims to have been abused is telling the whole truth, and nothing, but the truth. A rational thinking person knows that there are two sides to these stories, and that Ms. Smith's story is likely partly true, and partly untrue.

................Ms. Smith's story is likely partly true, and partly untrue.

But the one truth that remains constant is that Urban knew all along and lied about it til the shiite hit fan a couple of weeks ago.......and another truth is that tOSU fans are in as much in denial as the PSU fans were over Joepa knowing what went on there. Sick cult-like cultures at both places.

Reactions: countryroads89
But the one truth that remains constant is that Urban knew all along and lied about it til the shiite hit fan a couple of weeks ago.......and another truth is that tOSU fans are in as much in denial as the PSU fans were over Joepa knowing what went on there. Sick cult-like cultures at both places.
You should change your handle to, "olddumba$$." Yeah, one assistant coach's alleged abuse of his wife at their home is the same thing as Jerry Sandusky's proven sexual abuse of countless kids on PSU's campus. You're too dumb to post on this board, and that's saying something.

Keep denying tOFUGrab..........the question is if you will be one of those people joining in the candle-light vigil crying outside of Urban's home if tOSU does the right thing and fires him like the cult members of PSU did a few years back when Joepa got the axe?

Keep denying tOFUGrab..........the question is if you will be one of those people joining in the candle-light vigil crying outside of Urban's home if tOSU does the right thing and fires him like the cult members of PSU did a few years back when Joepa got the axe?
Does the right thing??? You have Alzheimer's, old man. Firing an elite head coach for not firing an assistant coach, whose wife accused him of abuse, but law enforcement didn't prosecute the alleged abuser? This would be dumber than firing a cocky drunk head coach for getting kicked out of a racino. Oh, wait....

Does the right thing??? You have Alzheimer's, old man. Firing an elite head coach for not firing an assistant coach, whose wife accused him of abuse, but law enforcement didn't prosecute the alleged abuser? This would be dumber than firing a cocky drunk head coach for getting kicked out of a racino. Oh, wait....

No denying on my part that a couple of WVU coaches party a little to hearty at times, and so far the only people they have hurt is their own reputations. But that pales in comparison to what's been going on at tOSU for decades, and is still going on. And cultists like you still can't admit it.

Sounds like he's stupid, and wasn't familiar with the rug sweeping policy at the State U of C-BUS.
Zach Smith should sue Ohio state. Poor guy not even charged and getting fired only because it was made public. Under the rug still? No problem. Out in the public? FIRED

Meanwhile, ohio folks are still supporting the many cases of abuse that has seemingly become a mainstay at the ohio school. Pedophiles, rapists, wife abusers, liars, and of course, their all time favorite, driving slow in the passing lane.

Truely idiots in the bucknut state, aka, the armpit of America.

Meanwhile, ohio folks are still supporting the many cases of abuse that has seemingly become a mainstay at the ohio school. Pedophiles, rapists, wife abusers, liars, and of course, their all time favorite, driving slow in the passing lane.

Truely idiots in the bucknut state, aka, the armpit of America.
Harvey Wenstein wished he lived in Powell OH. He'd be a free man right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT