ADVERTISEMENT

The Rest of the "Abuse" Story is Starting to Leak Out...

You're such a desperate little creep. 6-0 leaves you begging for Urban's exit. I laugh at you every single day, as you cyber blow every WVU fan on here, and pretend to be rough-and-tough fan of the Skunk Weasels.

Is your claim that she also fabricated the text messages in which Zach confirms and apologies choking her twice and claims that he has been making progress with the help that he was seeking?

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Were there not photos of her after one of his beatings that the ESPN reporter brought up to Zack Smith (which he had no reply to)?

Isn't it public record that Myers wife told a reporter that she was aware of the abuse?

The wife is the villain and her husband and coach Myer are the poor poor victims. Oh just give him his job back, let Ohio State play Alabama every year st Columbus for the title and give his players all the tats, drugs, cars, hookers and money they want (you know, the kind of activities that follow Myer).

Yet the real question is. Why did Urban cover the shit up. From his days at Florida to Ohio State.

Same old song and dance. Man beats wife and is cleared due to technicality that women lie and men don't.

Ohio St. fosters a sick and disgusting culture and fans like toolbox ignore every step thinking they can do no wrong.

Sickening to watch. I mean toolbox himself made fun of spousal abuse prior to this on the board with no regard.

Disgusting all the way around.

WVUFanForever 2, toolbox 0

Is your claim that she also fabricated the text messages in which Zach confirms and apologies choking her twice and claims that he has been making progress with the help that he was seeking?
Text messages can be manipulated easily, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zach roughed her up, as he and his wife allegedly have a drinking problem, just as MichiganHerd does.

Ohio St. fosters a sick and disgusting culture and fans like toolbox ignore every step thinking they can do no wrong.

Sickening to watch. I mean toolbox himself made fun of spousal abuse prior to this on the board with no regard.

Disgusting all the way around.

You're the biggest indignant, self-righteous, f-tard on here. Her own mother doesn't even believe her, but you do because you have a pile of sh!t between your ears.

Were there not photos of her after one of his beatings that the ESPN reporter brought up to Zack Smith (which he had no reply to)?

Isn't it public record that Myers wife told a reporter that she was aware of the abuse?

The wife is the villain and her husband and coach Myer are the poor poor victims. Oh just give him his job back, let Ohio State play Alabama every year st Columbus for the title and give his players all the tats, drugs, cars, hookers and money they want (you know, the kind of activities that follow Myer).
Is this the same Alabama that kicked a criminal linebacker off of its team, only to see him transfer to Morganhole U., the last chance hotel for law-breaking players cast off by better programs?

Text messages can be manipulated easily, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zach roughed her up, as he and his wife allegedly have a drinking problem, just as MichiganHerd does.

If that's the case, then Zach absolutely should be gone, as should Urban if he was aware of those specifics.

Urban was aware of the 2009 incidents. If he was aware of these other incidents, I can't understand his excuse.

In the meantime, expect some info about Gene Smith in the next few days that should lead to his ouster and may be the saving grace for Urban.

Urban didn't abuse anybody, and it isn't his job to police domestic disputes that are he said/she said, and don't result in criminal charges. If Zach Smith abused his wife, who didn't work, then what would his firing in 2009 or 2015 have done to protect his wife? It wouldn't have is the obvious answer. The Smiths' relationship was a toxic mess, and much more about it will leak out in the coming days. Neither Zach nor his wife appears to be innocent, and I'm not sorry that he was fired after criminal charges were filed against him last month. Yes, Gene Smith has a problem, if Urban does, given that he knew what Urban knew.

Urban didn't abuse anybody, and it isn't his job to police domestic disputes that are he said/she said, and don't result in criminal charges. If Zach Smith abused his wife, who didn't work, then what would his firing in 2009 or 2015 have done to protect his wife? It wouldn't have is the obvious answer. The Smiths' relationship was a toxic mess, and much more about it will leak out in the coming days. Neither Zach nor his wife appears to be innocent, and I'm not sorry that he was fired after criminal charges were filed against him last month. Yes, Gene Smith has a problem, if Urban does, given that he knew what Urban knew.

You are so obsessed with WVU that you are posting after midnight on here? LMAO

Definition of the word obsessed. You sick bastard. I would be embarrassed to have osu in my nickname

Urban didn't abuse anybody, and it isn't his job to police domestic disputes that are he said/she said, and don't result in criminal charges.

The actions of a staff, illegal or not, criminal charges or not, are absolutely policed by the head coach. Do you have any ideas how many coaches have been let go for all types of actions that didn't result in criminal charges simply because the head coach didn't find them ethically acceptable?

Not only is it the head coach's business to be aware of these actions, but it is his actual job requirement.

Years ago, a head coach I was under contacted a P5 head coach and recommended him to hire me. The P5 head coach blatantly told me he would never hire me until I was married. Why? He believes that the temptation and chances for behavior he finds unethical is too great for a single guy in that position. He wasn't worried about me doing anything illegally, but rather, things he just felt would be a bad look.

Yes, Gene Smith has a problem, if Urban does, given that he knew what Urban knew.

Gene's problem isn't nearly as big as Urban's assuming 1) Gene wasn't told of the 2009 incident(s) 2) he did due-diligence of this situation (which doesn't seem reasonable since no contact was made with the ex-wife and presumably the police by OSU).

Due-diligence isn't Gene's strength. In the coming days, more on that and some other damning information will be presented regarding Gene.

^^^ Supports queers that prey on young athletes, wife beaters, cheaters, and folks that drive slow in the passing lane. Typical for an Ohio loser.

You are so obsessed with WVU that you are posting after midnight on here? LMAO

Definition of the word obsessed. You sick bastard. I would be embarrassed to have osu in my nickname

The difference between me and you is that I was posting during the Cowboys/49ers game, and you post right after you clock out at Tudor's Biscuit World. I'm damn proud of my tOSU degree. Are you proud of your University High diploma, Walmart WVU fan?

Oh, it is a Cowboys fan (from Ohio). Turns his back on his home state Bengals and Browns, and goes queer as a steer for Tony Homo & Company. Same is true with it's beloved Lakers. Turns back on home state Cavaliers. Now has his boy LeBron on his bandwagon team.

What a bandwagon fan.

Question being, will he turn his back on the Buckeyes, who are nationally known as queers, wife beaters, cheaters, and tattoo artists?

The drunk shrimp who owned WVU season tickets, and now claims to be a Michigan fan--in between cyber reach-arounds of every WVU fan on here--roots for the Atlanta Failcons and the San Antonio Spurs, neither of which is a West Virginia or Michigan team, but calls me out for having rooted for the same teams my entire life. No hypocrisy here at all. Let this be a lesson to the other Fold & Blew fans here: Alcohol abuse will ravage your brain, and rob you of all rational thought.

So, surely you can explain why you refer to @countryroads89 as a hypocrite for being a WVU fan, due to him residing in Cabell County. I mean, you claim he has to be a Herd fan, right?

Rifle:

Reconcile the statements that you made in your last post with the handling of the handling of the Mike MacIntyre situation.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sp...es-similar-urban-meyers-ohio-state/929955002/

"Mike MacIntyre, who has a career coaching record of 25-38, is on the practice field every day in Boulder getting a team he has guided to just one winning season in five years ready for its Aug. 31 season opener against CSU. He has a new $16.25 million, five-year contract.

And just before MacIntyre was offered that contract extension, it was revealed he had been aware of alleged domestic violence by one of his assistants, safeties coach Joe Tumpkin. MacIntyre not only kept that coach on staff but promoted him to defensive coordinator prior to the 2016 Alamo Bowl."

"
University President Bruce Benson, who was also found to have known about the allegations and not reported it, financially slapped the wrists of the coach and AD, requiring each to donate $100,000 to domestic violence programs, and suspended the chancellor for 10 days.

And then they all went on their merry ways, as if nothing had ever happened."

So, surely you can explain why you refer to @countryroads89 as a hypocrite for being a WVU fan, due to him residing in Cabell County. I mean, you claim he has to be a Herd fan, right?
You're spinning like a top. Drunk already? Cuntrytard is a Marshall alumnus who apparently lives in Cabell County, but regularly bashes the Herd. If you think that this makes sense, then you're even dumber than I thought.

You're spinning like a top. Drunk already? Cuntrytard is a Marshall alumnus who apparently lives in Cabell County, but regularly bashes the Herd. If you think that this makes sense, then you're even dumber than I thought.
He also clearly stated that he also graduated from WVU, and prefers them over Marshall. Why are you being a hypocrite, and turning your back on your home state Bengals?

Additionally, you claim Coach Westsider cannot be a WVU fan, because he supposedly attended tWVSU. Explain yourself.

Who cares that he also (allegedly) graduated from WVU; he bashes Marshall, his alma mater, and home town team. You're some kind of spinning top stupid, "supervisor."

P.S. You're BEGGING for other posters to save you because I've destroyed every drunken argument that you've made.

lol, you've never destroyed anybody on this forum, or any other for that matter, although, I'm convinced that you believe you have, due to being a play station nerd.

facts are pretty clear:

you support queers, wife beaters, cheaters, and tattoo artists, as well as driving slow in the passing lane.

you root for professional teams from over 1,000 miles away from where you were raised, while turning your back on your home state teams.

you actively refer to others as being hypocrites, while being the biggest hypocrite on the board.

what's next? you gonna post, and tell everybody that you "owned me".

lol

Sober up, then post again, dumb a$$. You're the biggest...well, shortest...hypocrite on here, and you're begging for help because I'm destroying you, as usual. Wipe that Fold & Blew spunk off of your chin, you miserable old fool.

[laughing]

Is this the same Alabama that kicked a criminal linebacker off of its team, only to see him transfer to Morganhole U., the last chance hotel for law-breaking players cast off by better programs?
Oh sorry. I thought I was posting in a thread about the OSU coaching staff issue thread. I don't remember any thread topic listed about a troubled player transferring to WVU .

Nice fail at dodging the truth.

Rifle:

Reconcile the statements that you made in your last post with the handling of the handling of the Mike MacIntyre situation.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sp...es-similar-urban-meyers-ohio-state/929955002/

"Mike MacIntyre, who has a career coaching record of 25-38, is on the practice field every day in Boulder getting a team he has guided to just one winning season in five years ready for its Aug. 31 season opener against CSU. He has a new $16.25 million, five-year contract.

And just before MacIntyre was offered that contract extension, it was revealed he had been aware of alleged domestic violence by one of his assistants, safeties coach Joe Tumpkin. MacIntyre not only kept that coach on staff but promoted him to defensive coordinator prior to the 2016 Alamo Bowl."

"
University President Bruce Benson, who was also found to have known about the allegations and not reported it, financially slapped the wrists of the coach and AD, requiring each to donate $100,000 to domestic violence programs, and suspended the chancellor for 10 days.

And then they all went on their merry ways, as if nothing had ever happened."

Clearly, their handling of it, like OSU's, was bad. That's why there were suspensions, numerous six-figure fines, and a public admonishing from the judge.

In other words, nobody - from the judge to the board of regents - claimed they did the right thing.

In Ohio State's case, it is more severe considering that it was an employee who had a lengthy history of the allegations which the head coach was well aware of, had been arrested once, would have been arrested again, and had the head coach lie about the incident(s).

Colorado didn't handle it right. They were punished for it. Ohio State's incident is more severe with more frequency, and they will be punished for it.

How was Colorado punished for the manner in which it handled the Mike MacIntyre situation? Did the NCAA sanction the school? I'm asking because I don't know the answer.

Oh sorry. I thought I was posting in a thread about the OSU coaching staff issue thread. I don't remember any thread topic listed about a troubled player transferring to WVU .

Nice fail at dodging the truth.
You brought up Alabama during your little tantrum, sh!thead. Stick to the thread topic next time, and don't throw a fit, so your stupidity won't be thrown back in your face.

I'm asking because I don't know the answer.
If you would stop blabbering for just five minutes, and start listening to what other intelligent folks like myself have to say, you might learn a little about life. As it currently stands, you're nothing more than a bloviating loudmouth, aka, a bottom feeding lowlife.

How was Colorado punished for the manner in which it handled the Mike MacIntyre situation? Did the NCAA sanction the school? I'm asking because I don't know the answer.

I believe your article states it; the chancellor was suspended. Both the AD and head coach were fined six-figures. The university added language in its contracts, changed policies, etc. The coach was forced to resign.

Again, the Colorado situation quite a bit different than the Ohio State situation as there wasn't a repeated history of times the head coach and/or AD were told about the issue and the head coach didn't lie about it.

So, your answer is "no," the NCAA didn't sanction Colorado; the school punished itself. The Colorado situation is also different in that the head coach promoted the alleged abuser. You clearly have an erection for Zach Smith (and, perhaps, Urban Meyer, too), so come clean as to why. Did Marshall hire Zach instead of you in 2010? By the way, it wouldn't surprise me, if Zach were a creep, but you clearly have a personal vendetta against him. Urban Meyer shouldn't be fired over this, sorry. I've given you a real-life example of a comparable case, and you've provided no details as to any other similar situation, in which the head coach of a major program was fired.

So, your answer is "no," the NCAA didn't sanction Colorado; the school punished itself. The Colorado situation is also different in that the head coach promoted the alleged abuser. You clearly have an erection for Zach Smith (and, perhaps, Urban Meyer, too), so come clean as to why. Did Marshall hire Zach instead of you in 2010? By the way, it wouldn't surprise me, if Zach were a creep, but you clearly have a personal vendetta against him. Urban Meyer shouldn't be fired over this, sorry. I've given you a real-life example of a comparable case, and you've provided no details as to any other similar situation, in which the head coach of a major program was fired.

I never said anything about the NCAA punishing the school. I'm not sure how that has any relevance to your argument.

Promoting Tumpkin to DC is no different than Urban having Zach as a GA at Florida, knowing about that incident(s), then hiring him in a full-time role at Ohio State a few years later or giving him tens of thousands of dollars in raises after the 2015 incidents.

I wasn't coaching when Zach was at Marshall. I have no "personal vendetta" against either as you claim. Yes, he is a dirtball. That is no secret. He is the same guy who publicly mocked a rival coach after a DUI arrest. He is the exact definition of little man's syndrome. He beat his wife in 2009. He beat his wife numerous times since then. If these things weren't true, Urban wouldn't have mentioned his personal life issues on his yearly review. If these things weren't true, the Gainesville police wouldn't have arrested him. If these things weren't true, he wouldn't have apologized via text message for strangling his wife twice. Text messages are easily traced and subpoenas can be used to prove if they have been fabricated. If that were the case, Zach's attorney would have jumped all over this immediately before letting Zach's name get ripped apart.

In terms of Urban, he is not far behind in the dirtball category. I've coached under two head coaches who coached under him. I've coached alongside a third coach who coached under him. It's no secret. Hell, look at the number of arrests on his Florida teams, the severity of those arrests, and Urban's reaction to them. He had all night to come up with a response to the questions he knew he was going to get about Zach at the SEC media days, but his solution was to lie. He knew about all of these situations with Zach over the years and did nothing about it.

Thanks for being honest. Again, Zach may be a dirt bag, as you claim, but if you think that his wife is credible, then you're allowing your bias to control your thinking. There is a reason that Zach was not prosecuted before 2018. The Smiths' relationship was a toxic mess, and Courtney didn't go public with her allegations (on the contrary, she previously had court records sealed) until after Zach was canned, and the checks were about to stop. As for Urban, I couldn't care less how many Florida players were arrested. The number of player arrests since he arrived in Columbus in 2012, is not unusual or excessive. Moreover, this allegedly terrible guy somehow avoids the NCAA hammer, his OSU player graduation rates are acceptable, and needless to say, he is a Top 3 college coach. No matter how many people on the outside want to see him gone, any true Ohio State fan would be a fool to want to see him fired over this.

He wasn't prosecuted because she dropped the charges. The police report, which McMurphy has a copy of, clearly states that the police arrested and booked him and recommended charges be filed by the DA. He wasn't prosecuted because a week later, she refused to press charges.

Your claim that her checks "were about to stop" is bogus. Not only would she, as a non-working mother, be eligible for alimony, but she would be receiving quite a nice check for having two children which she had primary custody of with a guy making around $300,000. Your excuse doesn't add up.

It doesn't matter how toxic their relationship was and how much her craziness had to do with it. Assuming what has been presented is factual - and there is no reason to believe it isn't at this point - Urban allowed repeated instances of abuse go on while keeping a guy on staff.

ADVERTISEMENT