ADVERTISEMENT

The "Pitts" for WVU Fans

You cried like an overused prison sissy because you were "outed" on another board until the board was shut down, but it is perfectly acceptable in your delusional world to vomit lies about other posters on this board?

Seriously, you are defending revealing the identity of a poster on a message board?

:middlefinger:[WVU]

POS!

Reactions: 30CAT
So, you're going to post the same lie about me, day after day, thread after thread? You're a total fraud and hypocrite. You cried like an overused prison sissy because you were "outed" on another board until the board was shut down, but it is perfectly acceptable in your delusional world to vomit lies about other posters on this board? Get a life, you old p.o.s. As a graduate of tOSU, I have a much better reason than your wife to root for Ohio State, and you're nothing but a Walmart WVU fan, with no connection to Morganhole, so bite me. Have I made myself clear, Pops?

[laughing]
You say lies about me all the time. I guess some folks are just too stupid to think about the idiotic things they say before they say them.

So, you're going to post the same lie about me, day after day, thread after thread? You're a total fraud and hypocrite. You cried like an overused prison sissy because you were "outed" on another board until the board was shut down, but it is perfectly acceptable in your delusional world to vomit lies about other posters on this board? Get a life, you old p.o.s. As a graduate of tOSU, I have a much better reason than your wife to root for Ohio State, and you're nothing but a Walmart WVU fan, with no connection to Morganhole, so bite me. Have I made myself clear, Pops?

[laughing]

So, you claim repeatedly to not be a Marshall fan ... to the point of making this post calling somebody a liar and a hypocrite for continuing to say it.

But in that same thread you're whining about a board for Marshall fans being shut down.

Very interesting.

You say lies about me all the time. I guess some folks are just too stupid to think about the idiotic things they say before they say them.

Difference being, it isn't a lie saying tOSUGrad90 is actually Herd fan, who is ashamed of being a Herd fan, while hiding behind a mask of a Buckeye fan.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
So, you claim repeatedly to not be a Marshall fan ... to the point of making this post calling somebody a liar and a hypocrite for continuing to say it.

But in that same thread you're whining about a board for Marshall fans being shut down.

Very interesting.

LOL!!!

Interesting, indeed.

He is definitely a herd fan. As much as he would like to hide it he can't. The marshall terd stuff just rolls out like saying "Walmart WVU fan"

Difference being, it isn't a lie saying tOSUGrad90 is actually Herd fan, who is ashamed of being a Herd fan, while hiding behind a mask of a Buckeye fan.
Yep, you're a compulsive lying p.o.s, who cried until he shut the other board down. Perhaps, you need to be outed again to teach you a lesson for lying about other posters.

Very interesting.
Not whining at all, WhiteFail. I'm ridiculing a compulsive, hypocritical, liar. So, how did your prediction that I would disappear after Wisconsin beat Ohio State turn out?

[laughing]

Seriously, you are defending revealing the identity of a poster on a message board?

:middlefinger:[WVU]

POS!
I had nothing to do with it, but am pleased that it happened to a compulsive and hypocritical liar. MichiganHerd posted my occupation, both alma maters, and even my parents' occupations on this very board, but did I cry like an infant to the Mods? Absolutely not. Oh, and speaking of hypocrites, I see that your fellow Walmart WVU fans give you a pass, notwithstanding the fact that you attended Marshall and live near Huntington, but pretend to be a WVU fan. What an embarrassing fan base!

I get to see alot of cities,towns & communities all up & down the east coast , & stay for months at a time ,I'm in Springfield MA right now ..my take on places . For every nice area will be 6 bad & 3 mid class , to dollar for dollar,crime rate & cost of living Parkersburg wv is top of the line ( rose colored glasses apply).
Massachusetts is nice in a lot of places but total crappie in a lot ...drugs everywhere...10% a$$holes

Whatever you think Herdie.

Just so you know, many on this board know me. Therefore, they also know you're full of it.

MichiganHerd posted my occupation, both alma maters, and even my parents' occupations on this very board, but did I cry like an infant to the Mods? Absolutely not.

Probably because what he posted isn't true. Also, with "Michigan"Herd being your alter ego, your lack of anger over him/you posting your fake information, in a feeble effort to hide your shame of being a Herd fan, comes as little, to no surprise....[eyeroll]

Not whining at all, WhiteFail. I'm ridiculing a compulsive, hypocritical, liar. So, how did your prediction that I would disappear after Wisconsin beat Ohio State turn out?

[laughing]

I was off by a game ... but you did disappear for a little while. Just not long enough.

And don't kid yourself, you're whining. Besides that, you know he didn't get it shut down, people broke board rules, were warned of their behavior, threw a fit and got the board shut down themselves.

Again ... why would an OSU fan care about a Marshall board? And why would an OSU fan spend nearly every day on a WVU board? Never seen any other OSU fans on here.

And don't kid yourself, you're whining. Besides that, you know he didn't get it shut down, people broke board rules, were warned of their behavior, threw a fit and got the board shut down themselves.

What the Herdie also fails to mention, is that several Herd fans complained to the mods about it as well. It wasn't just me. Not by a long shot.

Cyber-stalking isn't SMACK. It doesn't make a sports SMACK board fun either. Several Herd fans agreed.

What the Herdie also fails to mention, is that several Herd fans complained to the mods about it as well. It wasn't just me. Not by a long shot.

Cyber-stalking isn't SMACK. It doesn't make a sports SMACK board fun either. Several Herd fans agreed.
Revisionist history at its worst. You were the petulant child who squealed like a stuck pig when you were outed, and you know it. #Coward

Revisionist history at its worst. You were the petulant child who squealed like a stuck pig when you were outed, and you know it. #Coward

No, you're a phucking liar, what's new. I was there and saw it. Herd fans did complain. And think of the liability the board was exposing itself too. They had no choice but to shut it down.

I was off by a game ... but you did disappear for a little while. Just not long enough.

Again ... why would an OSU fan care about a Marshall board? And why would an OSU fan spend nearly every day on a WVU board? Never seen any other OSU fans on here.
Try to reconcile your two dumb a$$ contradictory statements that I allegedly, "disappeared for a little while," with that I "spend nearly every day on a WVU board." Both of these are lies, but you're a delusional WVU homer fan, so I'd expect nothing better from you. Why are you clowns so obsessed with why I post on this board? I posted on Ohio State's Scout smack board until it was taken down, due to a lack of activity. The clueless WVU fans who used to post on it ran away one day like RichFraud to Ann Arbor. Only after this happened did I post on Marshall's smack board, as that is where many of the delusional WVU homer fans regularly hung out until y'all ruined it. Having lived in Kanawha and Putnam Counties for over 20 years, makes WVU relevant to me, unlike 99% of tOSU's fan base, who couldn't care less about the Old Fold and Blew.

No, you're a phucking liar, what's new. I was there and saw it. Herd fans did complain. And think of the liability the board was exposing itself too. They had no choice but to shut it down.
Of course, you, as a Marshall alumnus, who lives in the Huntington area, but pretends to root for WVU, spent a lot of time on a "non-rival's" web site. Makes perfect sense to absolutely nobody, but you're not a total fraud, right? You have less credibility than a RichFraud recruiting video.

[laughing]

Of course, you, as a Marshall alumnus, who lives in the Huntington area, but pretends to root for OSU, spent a lot of time on a "non-rival's" web site. Makes perfect sense to absolutely nobody, but you're not a total fraud, right? You have less credibility than a RichFraud recruiting video.

[laughing]

Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote that?

Try to reconcile your two dumb a$$ contradictory statements that I allegedly, "disappeared for a little while," with that I "spend nearly every day on a WVU board." Both of these are lies

There's nothing to reconcile and nothing contradictory about those statements at all.

You guys lost on Saturday and earlier this week you weren't on for a couple of days. You are indeed on here nearly every day.

You don't understand our language very well ... you must be a really shitty lawyer. (of course, everybody knows you aren't a lawyer at all)

"Outed"....lol!!!

Cyber-stalked and then lied about.

Poor Herdie. You cried crocodile tears along with Bobby Pruett, when Ohio State slammed the miracle-door shut, at the Shoe, like WVU did the Herd, at the Joan.

The jig is up.

Once and for all. OSU, just take your OSU & OU diploma's to his office and shove them up his rear. That will settle it once and for all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT